+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    At first you wish to be a virgin. And then treating 60 year old lady with meat popsicle. Make up your mind man.
    I don't think letting the flag fly and unfurling the banners bold in a martial conflict is out of order. Besides, I have five fingers on the meat popsicle I was refering to. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    And the Whore of Babylon would know.
    No you see. It's the newspapers that tell us about it. I think you'd do well to see your priest. I'm sure he has something in either the physical or the spirtual sense that would soothe your savage breast.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No you see. It's the newspapers that tell us about it. I think you'd do well to see your priest. I'm sure he has something in either the physical or the spirtual sense that would soothe your savage breast.
    Yes, my Priest does have such counsel. He's the one who told me that to 'soothe my savage breast (?)', I needed to destroy the Whore of Babylon along with all her little Beasts, or priests, whichever comes first.

Your body is the Temple of God and you ought to respect it.

You would not find your peace castrating yourself but a pain that you could not bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    Your body is the Temple of God and you ought to respect it.

You would not find your peace castrating yourself but a pain that you could not bear.
    I beg to differ. The Master said that some men become Eunichs for the Kingdom of Heaven. And in such deadly times, a strategic move is a strategic move. If the Lady of Peace has been slain by the Whore of Babylon, and no longer is extant, I have no reason to remain as I am. And even among those churches in delight, I see the spectre and spell of that bloody Whore. None is my counterpart. None is my match. None is even close. There is no reason to remain in this limbo. I will transcend one way or the other.

Yes, my Priest does have such counsel. He's the one who told me that to 'soothe my savage breast (?)', I needed to destroy the Whore of Babylon along with all her little Beasts, or priests, whichever comes first.
    im sure he told you to bend over too

_
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I beg to differ. The Master said that some men become Eunichs for the Kingdom of Heaven. And in such deadly times, a strategic move is a strategic move. If the Lady of Peace has been slain by the Whore of Babylon, and no longer is extant, I have no reason to remain as I am. And even among those churches in delight, I see the spectre and spell of that bloody Whore. None is my counterpart. None is my match. None is even close. There is no reason to remain in this limbo. I will transcend one way or the other.
    The physical is a mere illusion, do not succumb to it. That is not where the transcending can occur. Your Soul does not need you to to amputate anything in order for you to evolve but your simple alignment with It. You were created perfect for a reason.
    Last edited by Valixy; 23-12-13 at 11:37 AM.

im sure he told you to bend over too

_
    Actually, he told me to give you a cup of double, double toil and trouble. I'm happy to humbly serve.

...Lmao.....

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    The physical is a mere illusion, do not succumb to it. That is not where the transcending can occur. Your Soul does not need you to to amputate anything in order for your to evolve but your simple alignment with It. You were created perfect for a reason.
    I was created to be Solomon and to be with the Shulamite. And she isn't here. Therefore, there is no reason at all to remain like this. I don't want to be with the Whore of Babylon. I never wanted the Whore of Babylon. The only Whore of Babylon I want is a dead Whore of Babylon burnt to ashes and blown away by the North Wind. And not being distracted will enable me to accomplish that so much easier and with so much more grace and poetic justice.

I know thats why you should try the chocolate highway instead.

I know thats why you should try the chocolate highway instead.
    That's not what we say in my Tribe. Where I'm from we call it 'Leaping up her Mountains of Spicy Bether.' as the Holistic Writ and Good Book states.

Are you telling me that for the last 37 years I have witnessed women saying everything evil under the sun about men and getting away with sheer murder, and you're going to tell me I don't have the right to social critique and even outrage?

I don't need a box cutter. I have a weapon a lot sharper than that. And I will wield it and drive it to the hilt. We're going to get everything nice and even, nice and square. We'll have a meeting of the minds, as it were.
    Nope. I'm suggesting that what you want is yours for the taking. You wanna be castrated... I'll do it for ya. I won't even provide anesthesia.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Nope. I'm suggesting that what you want is yours for the taking. You wanna be castrated... I'll do it for ya. I won't even provide anesthesia.
    I appreciate the offer. I'll seek a second opinion on services rendered.

Heck, if you really want anesthesia, I'll hit you really hard first.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast