+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    I was created to be Solomon and to be with the Shulamite. And she isn't here. Therefore, there is no reason at all to remain like this. I don't want to be with the Whore of Babylon. I never wanted the Whore of Babylon. The only Whore of Babylon I want is a dead Whore of Babylon burnt to ashes and blown away by the North Wind. And not being distracted will enable me to accomplish that so much easier and with so much more grace and poetic justice.
    No, the world is not as it should be nor as with our best intentions we wish it were. This has been going on for millenniums but many brave ones have taken control of their energies, detached and made this world full of disappointments better in their own way.

Service does not require mutilating oneself but overcoming one's sufferings by respecting certain principles, developing love, forgiveness, spiritual intelligence and self-dedication. That is where one can find his freedom and joy.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Heck, if you really want anesthesia, I'll hit you really hard first.
    That probably wouldn't be a good move as I would kick you in the balls with my size 14 steel toed boots and get all huffy.

But thank you. It's the thought that counts.

That's not what we say in my Tribe. Where I'm from we call it 'Leaping up her Mountains of Spicy Bether.' as the Holistic Writ and Good Book states.
    i think they wear tinfoil hats where you come from.
    Over and out.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

That probably wouldn't be a good move as I would kick you in the balls with my size 14 steel toed boots and get all huffy.

But thank you. It's the thought that counts.
    Hard to do when you're lolling unconscious. But whatever, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    No, the world is not as it should be nor as with our best intentions we wish it were. This has been going on for millenniums but many brave ones have taken control of their energies, detached and made this world full of disappointments better in their own way.

Service does not require mutilating oneself but overcoming one's sufferings by respecting certain principles, developing love, forgiveness, spiritual intelligence and self-dedication. That is where one can find his freedom and joy.
    Why shouldn't I be castrated? It's not like I'm using them for anything productive. I don't see anyone else who needs them, and they cause a distraction with all this arousal that I will never get to experience in the light and tantric weaving which I wish to experience it. Don't you see how useless it all is, then? If the Lady of Consolation is not around, I have no need to ride the Chariot of Solomon. I might as well be neutered as the Whore of Babylon wished. That way I can more quickly and efficiantly annihilate her. Don't you see the good that can come from all this?

Absolutely. That's why I'm reserving a new set of blades for my box-cutter for you.

Hey, I'm willing to accommodate you, girly-man. Now nut-up and step up.

Hard to do when you're lolling unconscious. But whatever, troll.
    I think you meant to write 'lying unconscious'. Common mistake. Forgivable in a resident of Arkansas.

No, I meant lolling.

Hey, I'm willing to accommodate you, girly-man. Now nut-up and step up.
    I apologize, I don't speak backwoods hood rat. I've been attempting to broaden my scope of 2nd language aquisition, but I'm really not sure how a girly-man would 'nut-up'.

May I suggest taking a few continuing education courses in ESL?

LOL, I'm not FROM Arkansas lack-wit. I just live here for now. May I suggest that you're a pussy, and NEED to be castrated? Which is what you requested, and I have offered to provide. Gratis, if I may add.

Just for the fun of it, really.

Why shouldn't I be castrated?
    Because fighting yourself on the physical plan is not even a fair battle, it's confusion of principles. You need to align with your Soul and let It take control. Mutilating yourself wouldn't be a victory either. It would mean that the pain was stronger than you and you didn't fight enough, you didn't have enough faith and somewhere along the way you lost your love your yourself because of some earthly challenges. You ought to win because you have the internal (and superior resources). It is the only way and besides, you will be rewarded.

LOL, I'm not FROM Arkansas lack-wit. I just live here for now. May I suggest that you're a pussy, and NEED to be castrated? Which is what you requested, and I have offered to provide. Gratis, if I may add.

Just for the fun of it, really.
    May I suggest that you're a sadistic closet homosexual for even offering...

Nah, I just loathe douchebags.

And hey, you asked. Don't get your knickers in a twist if someone takes you up on your offer.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast