+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Saw ex for the first time.

Saw ex for the first time.

...and MAN was she a b*tch!

I was at the beach with a couple friends, making some music and drinking some illegally purchased beer, when these hick weirdos come over to my bench to tell me my ex-girlfriend is across the way... also that she is "one crazy b*tch" who "talks a lot of shit." They went to Arizona State which made me despise them right away... (get back, Jo-Jo.) Her (Olivia's - the ex) cousin was with them also, and she encouraged me to go over and say hi... and to "be nice!" Ha, the irony... / :

Anyway I'm rather tipsy at this point so I take a deep breath and walk over to where she is sitting:
    "Olivia! Hi! Let's just be friendly..." (I start to give her a platonic hug)
    "Don't touch me! You're disgusting!"

It went on from there with me acting utterly benevolent and her just being downright horrible. It's like, "Jesus Christ! You broke up with me, remember? All I did was ignore you after that." My buddy Luke was there with his guitar, and he started to strum out some Lynard Skynard, which meant only one thing:

Sweet Home Arizona.

Yes, I sang Sweet Home Arizona to the zonie hicks. At one point I told them: "You gots to find yourself a new di-rec-tion... Talkin' east about 80 miles!" Oh man... Olivia didn't seem to enjoy the performance that much but her cousin said I was a magical genius... ( :

Weirdest thing about that night: The night before I had a dream about her, for the first time since our break-up. I had actually been thinking about her for a few days and freaking out because it felt like I was going backwards. But that kind of tripped me out... My theory is that maybe I needed some sort of psychological closure for that whole ordeal... (especially since we'll be going to the same college... : / ) So maybe I subconsciously enabled the event to happen? At least now if I see her at Cal I FOR SURE don't have to acknowledge her presence.

One more funny anecdote: The whole time we were together she talked about getting a tatoo... ON HER ARM. I hated the idea then and still do, but her arm was oh so spitefully adorned that night with the words "Vini, Vidi, Vici." ("I came, she saw, nobody conquered..." - I told her.)

Also, she's probably a real skank whore now. ("She said she likes to f*ck cuz her last boyfriend was emotional and stupid" - The Zonie Hicks) She pulls hair out of her arms guys. Hair. OUT OF HER ARMS. Trichotillomania, look it up.

Well ya so, closure then, yep? Yep.

Peace
    ( :

P.S. - Hi.
    Last edited by bohemiandonut; 30-07-05 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut

hahaha

welcome back

The song parody must have been hilarious.

Good to hear man you found that kind of closure that makes things make some sense. haha she turned into a skankwhore, eh? good stuff, bet that makes you feel better about not being with her.

poop

Tone Guest
    K thanks for sharing.

hey donut.. yay!!! we get to hear from intellectual discussions between you and nomas, i hope.
    "Ogres are like onions."

is asu in phoenix or tuscon? why would somebody want to move from san diego to either phoenix or tuscon?

crazy people, huh?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut

Anyway I'm rather tipsy at this point so I take a deep breath and walk over to where she is sitting:

That's when you say "i was just being nice! i heard you have all sorts of STDs and growths...and i figured no one else would give you a hug!"

p.s. you shouldn't be drinking

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    drinking is fine and dandy ... and that was friggin' great ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    That's when you say "i was just being nice! i heard you have all sorts of STDs and growths...and i figured no one else would give you a hug!"

p.s. you shouldn't be drinking
    Ha!

Ya but I think alcohol helps my creativity; how else could I channel a facetious Lynard Skynard?

Oh yeah! With pot!