+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Didn't reply after first date

Didn't reply after first date

So last sunday I met this really awesome girl, who I went out on a date with.

So we went out for drinks, we went to this really nice bar overlooking St Pauls Cathedral, which was really nice. It was an outside bar and it started to get windy and rain, so we went to a different bar, which was quite hipster.

I started to have a bit of banter which made her relax a bit more and we had a really good time, we had some really good conversations and she even started play hitting me which was cool, also smiled loads. She had to leave a bit early as I think she said she'd help a friend with something. She said that she wanted to stay, which i believe was genuine.

I got two hugs before we said goodbye. I also gave her a peck on the lips and she said 'Happy New year' as a joke. She did also say that she'd see my in the new year, held my hand for a short while and then we walked off.

So I sent her a text saying 'Hey Viking! Thank you for last night, I had a really nice evening =) Hope you got home ok x'

The date was on Wendesday, I sent that text on thursday afternoon and now it's friday.

She is going back to Denmark for a couple of weeks to spend the holidays with her family so it could be that. She did also take a while to text me back when I first asked her out on a date (which wasn't in a bad way at all).

Do you guys think she hasn't replied because she didn't enjoy the date?

I say she did, but it sounds to me she is really busy. You are going to have to sit tight till she gets back from her holiday. Kind of bad timing to be starting dating someone.

I think she's interested. don't worry about it too much, just relax and go with the flow. she'll come around.

It takes 5 seconds to return a text

No.....she's not interested or very very rude

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    It takes 5 seconds to return a text

No.....she's not interested or very very rude
    ^
    | That up there. And the first option. If a girl likes you, you won't even have to text her. She'll be texting you as soon as she has your number. And probably obsessing as well. I think she's friend zoned you, dude, if you want my honest opinion.