+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheating Husbands

Sexless marriage means you suck at it. You suck at being a husband and being a man so she's probably was already finding it somewhere else anyways.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, Smackie. And happy new year.

@ OP - there is some truth to what Smackie says. I was in a 'sexless marriage'. Now, with my partner, we can't get enough of each other. I think its the fact he's an emotionally balanced, reasonable and kind man that does it for me.

For women, it often isn't the sex per se. Its the fact her husband is an ass or emotionally issued in other areas that causes disinterest in sex, leads to emotionally disconnect, etc. which is the death knell for a marriage.

I wonder at your motive for such a post? Anyway, if it has made you feel better and helped to resolve some of your guilt, c'est tout bien.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Maybe your wife wasn't having sex with you because she was cheating on you with a dude who knew how to pleasure her properly?

Thank you very much for this post. It could really help us see through the web lies--if there were any--or live rest assured that our partners our loyal. These tips are really useful if you plan on marrying and have kids with someone. Thank you Eddie.
    A life lived in fear is a life half lived-Spanish Proverb

If your not getting any at home guys-your either a lousy husband or you suck in bed or she doesn't love you anymore. It really is that simple
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Ill add most women know straight away if their man is up to something. Womens intuition but many go into denial first coz its hard to face the truth. Men always get caught coz she aint stupid
    Michelle, isn't the idea of "women's intuition" sexist?

The reactions to this post have been funny.

Ill add most women know straight away if their man is up to something. Womens intuition but many go into denial first coz its hard to face the truth. Men always get caught coz she aint stupid
    This is true and I'll add most women don't get caught if their the cheaters because again, they aint stupid.
    Last edited by Starnique; 23-01-14 at 09:41 AM.

Coming on a forum trying to make all women suspicious is really uncool. There are signs of cheating. Changes in behaviour or travel. We are fully aware of all the signs and red flags. So were not gonna go checking up on him without good reason
    How could he possibly make women suspicious when we have all these "signs" that you assure us we'd all see if he was?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

We have discussed this topic enough times to be aware of the signs of infidelity.

How is "women's intuition" sexist backup?

My boyfriend's mother knows she cannot trust her asshole boyfriend. I hate that tosser. My bf has even discussed STD's with her like you would a 16 year old and she is still in complete denial and just ignores it. She has really low self esteem and a fear of being alone. It's sad really but each to their own. All I know is I couldn't live like that. If I were her, I'd find me a toyboy to rub in his face. He is very self conscious of his weight so I would make sure new mister is fitter and skinnier too
    Last edited by michelle23; 23-01-14 at 09:56 AM.

You've got to be kidding.

Oh I would do anything to see that man fall flat on his a**. I f**king hate his guts. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

Women's intuition, in this instance, suggests women have an innate ability to tell when a man is lying, yet men don't possess this ability.

If I suggest women don't possess the ability to argue logically, while men do, I'd be labeled sexist.

It's making a judgement on someone's mental capacity based on their gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    This is true and I'll add most women don't get caught if their the cheaters because again, they aint stupid.
    Starnique, can you retell that story from yesterday, of how you became the champion of the sidewalk?

Lol I didn't say men don't have intuition did I? Most men catch their cheating wives too but in this thread we are not discussing cheating women, we are discussing cheating men

Lol I didn't say men don't have intuition did I? Most men catch their cheating wives too but in this thread we are not discussing cheating women, we are discussing cheating men
    Why the **** is this excuse never valid when I use it? SEXISTS!!!

Calling it women's intuition and saying, men always get caught cuz she aint stupid, implies that men don't have the same ability.

It's not an excuse. I was just trying to wind up OP which worked. Stop pissing on my fire. And it doesn't imply anything other than women are not stupid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast