+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheating Husbands

Cheating Husbands

So I have recently separated from my wife and have been apart for 9 months. As I venture back into the single world I have realised that the world has changed alot in the past 15 years. So I want to send this out to all the married women out there to think a few things over and ask yourself, "Is your husband cheating on you?"

How to know if he is cheating?

The iPhone or SmartPhone or Tablet

The first way to know if he is cheating on you is to ask to look at his iPhone without any warning and the watch his reaction. The way to do this without looking like you don't trust him is to sit next to him with your phone and then say it has just run out battery or is not working or you left it in the car, and then ask for his because you want to look something up on the internet. If he says, 'ok sure here it is, have a look" then I must say you have nothing to worry about. If he suddenly trys everyway for you to NOT look at it, he is hiding something. He may if he is smart, covered his tracks and give it to you, but then he will be looking over your shoulder the whole time and after a few minutes he will try to find a way to get it back, most likely because he will think he forgot to cover something or may have been texting his lover on the couch and had just sent a text to her and is panicking because one is about to be sent back and your holding the phone.

How to know, well go straight to Safari or Google App and check the history. Also look for other Apps like 'WhatsApp' and 'Viber' basically these are texting apps using Wifi 3G, safer than normal texting. Also look for photo apps like ones that look like a safe, this is where he is storing photos of girls away from the standard photo album on the phone. If you don't believe what I am saying, simple Google hiding photos from your wife etc.

He may also have texts coming from his girlfriend with a different name, like a man's name or some bogus person from work, again hard to tell if these are legit or not unless you click on the text and see his reaction.

The lover, The Prostitute

That's right, you probably would never believe in a million years that you husband has a lover or more often than a lover, see working girls in brothels, massage places, in their private apartments. So many many married men visit prostitutes and strip clubs and 9 times out of ten it happens when they are away on business, travelling, got as hotel, come and go as they please. They call you and the kids at around 9.30pm and tell you how tired they are and how they are having a night in the hotel, BS. As soon as they hang up it's party time and they are off to any number of places, just look at the bank transactions a few days before or when they are travelling to see if a few hundreds have suddenly come out and chances are, well I'm sure you can work it out. There are all sorts of websites advertising girls etc and let me tell you, if you think Mr Loving husband, father of the year is not sleeping around on you, then you are in for a shock. Usually these guys are masters of disception, most are in sales, they spend their lives selling to people and they are good at keeping a straight face. Best way to find out is after he has done the phone the family thing whilst away and is having an 'early night' ring him about an hour after that and if he doesn't answer etc or you get a delayed return call, guess what. He will have all the excuses in the world, fell asleep, phone on silent, in the shower, phone died, etc etc, but you will start to realise. If he wasn't seeing someone, he would have his phone on, not on silent in case there was an issue and if he was asleep he would call you back within a minute after waking, think about it....

It is very likely your husband is, maybe not all the time, but the way to know if he is is based on your own relationship. Basically if you aren't being intimate or your intimacy is very boring, guaranteed he will be looking elsewhere. He will deny it etc but the reality is, is that men need it, want it etc and they will find it.

If you don't believe me, just type in brothel forums etc and you will find forums like this where men review girls they have slept with in your local area and it extends globally everywhere basically.

So I am going to end today's lesson because I am sure you are thinking that I cannot believe this is the case, in fact you are probably thinking I am making this up or you probably have already suspected it, but like many married people, you ignore it. I am personally just sick of guys talking about how they cheat on their wives and don't have the fortitude to do something about it.

That was a really great post. I'm giving that rep points. Hopefully, that will breakup a lot of useless mariages right there. Good stuff. Pure gold.

Then the ex-wives will come on here looking for consolation and I will laugh at them for marrying that creep to begin with, because they only married him for status, money, or their delusional sense of pitiful security.
    Last edited by anastasis; 23-12-13 at 08:32 PM.

Cheating Husbands

Thanks Anastasis for the positive comments. To be honest, wasn't sure what reaction I would receive. Thought I would get a lot of "You don't know my husband, he would never do that!"

Or perhaps women are looking at that iPhones tonight and perhaps we will get a flood of responses.

To all those wives out there, I know it seems harsh, but honestly, if you knew how much your husband was deceiving you & children, you will personally thank me when you realise. As heart breaking as it will be, wouldn't you rather know.

Your husband thinks he is Mr Smart, outwitting, deceiving and lying to everyone, but eventually they get discovered. Trust me when I say, the amount of men I speak to that cheat with other women, some even being wives closest friends, as well as the number of prostitute massage girls these husbands see, it's outstanding. Honestly, if you research massages and prostitution, it's not the single guys visiting, it's the married men and it's a booming industry, big dollars.

So ask for that iPhone and let's see the reaction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Were you also one of these cheating husbands OP?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Cheating Husbands

Yes, that's why I wrote the article. You can condemn me to hell, but I was in a sexless marriage. So I have nothing to hide, I'm not being self righteous, I made mistakes and I chose to leave my marriage, not for another woman, but because I was kidding myself, I wasn't in love or attracted to my wife anymore, but she was still my best friend if that makes sense. It's really sad but I see and hear of guys all the time saying they would rather cheat than risk losing money, paying out kids money every month or just losing everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok well sometimes people who do shady things, believe everyone else is doing it too.. which isnt the case. Believe it or not, but some people do have happy healthy marriages and some men have more respect for their wife and best friend to leave first.

Coming on a forum trying to make all women suspicious is really uncool. There are signs of cheating. Changes in behaviour or travel. We are fully aware of all the signs and red flags. So were not gonna go checking up on him without good reason

Ill add most women know straight away if their man is up to something. Womens intuition but many go into denial first coz its hard to face the truth. Men always get caught coz she aint stupid

michelle is right, Eddie, if you're a cheater doesn't mean that all men (or most men) are. There is no need to go snooping or be paranoid that you're being cheated on unless you have a gut feeling that it's happening and there are signs and red flags.
    Last edited by searock; 24-12-13 at 09:20 AM.

Id never be stupid enough to marry a man who travels for a living anyway coz a lot of them travel just so they can try to get away with cheating. And an emotionally healthy man would never go near a prostitute. Those men have issues

Cheating Husbands

You are entitled to your opinion as am I. Posting information that is real & the truth is not uncool. My post is no more different than someone posting their personal life & that of their partner on a forum, I'm sure the other party would love knowing that the whole world is reading about them & their inadequacies. Don't be so naive, you really do live in a glass bubble but I guess you only know what you know. Sometimes it pays to research & have tangible facts before casting the first stone

Sure are a lot trolls on here lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Vedder View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion as am I. Posting information that is real & the truth is not uncool. My post is no more different than someone posting their personal life & that of their partner on a forum, I'm sure the other party would love knowing that the whole world is reading about them & their inadequacies. Don't be so naive, you really do live in a glass bubble but I guess you only know what you know. Sometimes it pays to research & have tangible facts before casting the first stone
    I have done research and my conclusion is: a compulsive liar believes everyone else lies compulsively too, a cheater believes everyone else is cheating too, an abused child believes all their classmates are being abused too, a sex addict believes his behaviour is normal, a drug addict will deny his addiction even when caught putting a needle in his arm etc etc

there are plenty of good men out there and you swooping them all into one category is a generalization and an insult to lots of men.

Cheating Husbands

Michelle you forgot " and are self centered woman thinks she has all the answers when clearly she doesn't & she has no idea that everyone on here thinks she should delete her profile & move on"

Btw your excuse "I was in a sexless marriage" is pathetic. If that were me-my answer would be divorce but some people choose the easy option...

I am not sure what the purpose of your thread is. Ever hear the saying "birds of a feather flock together" maybe that is why you know soo many others like you but the people I choose to associate with generally have strong morals and a lot of integrity like me..

Again not all men or all women are the same. Anyone with common sense knows that

Husbands are not only the ones that cheat but in today's modern society, wives are doing a lot of the cheating too. The saving the phone numbers of booty calls under female names is nothing new, I did that when iPhones were not invented yet. The thing about women is that they tend not to brag about their infidelity like guys do. There are tons of married middle aged women going out and having fun with their girls on business trips and meeting a hot 20 yr old in a club for some no strings attached one night stands. Thing is that women are less likely to pay for it because there are so many willing men out there willing to f*ck for free

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast