+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why would my boyfriend delete our 'romantic' pictures from his Facebook timeline?

Why would my boyfriend delete our 'romantic' pictures from his Facebook timeline?

We've been together for more than one year. I'm 20 and he is my first real boyfriend. He's 25 and has had more than one long-term relationship. This has happened with every romantic picture (us hugging, kissing, posing like a couple) from us on Facebook . I never asked/mentioned anything about it. I'm not sure how to, without looking like an insecure girlfriend...
    He is really active on Facebook, and when other girls he's friends with post a picture of them posing and making silly faces... He leaves it like that.

Hes cheating on you. I cant think of any other reason he would delete evidence of you on FB.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Hes cheating on you. I cant think of any other reason he would delete evidence of you on FB.
    Ok, but he IS in 'a relationship' on fb with me.

I just read the word 'Facebook'.

Therefore, I can know that there is only delusion in this thread.

Don't even need to read it.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kcydrebma View Post
    We've been together for more than one year. I'm 20 and he is my first real boyfriend. He's 25 and has had more than one long-term relationship. This has happened with every romantic picture (us hugging, kissing, posing like a couple) from us on Facebook . I never asked/mentioned anything about it. I'm not sure how to, without looking like an insecure girlfriend...
    He is really active on Facebook, and when other girls he's friends with post a picture of them posing and making silly faces... He leaves it like that.
    You're foolish if you don't ask him directly and with real curiosity why he would do that. You don't have to act insecure or needy. Any body would want to know why their S.O. would suddenly wipe any evidence of them from the face of social networking. Let us know what his reason for doing that is and then we can discuss. Until you know why HE did it and you've gotten the reason from HIM all you're going to do is mind screw yourself into angst and anxiety from hearing replies like michelle's jump to conclusion.

... and anastasis's take on it and he hates women... so yea... get asking the S.O. what the dealio is.

P.S. No matter what his reason for deleting... Ask him to put them back, that you like them there. If he hedges or gives you an excuse why he's not going to do that, then I'd say that odds are high that he doesn't want some other womEn knowing that he is partnered up already. Unless of course there is a really good reason why he can't. Let us know.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-12-13 at 12:00 PM. Reason: added last sentence :D
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He's not ready to settle down. He's a bull Moose trying to get his seeds out in the field. You're what they call the 'daily bang'. You're the proxy girl. The stand by. You're standard issue. He's a player. That's why you like him. That's why you'll get hurt. And that's why you'll never learn.

Next.

Have you been getting fat? I've got my money on him being ashamed of being with you, or trying to keep another chick from knowing he has a g/f. Either way..expect to get lied to when you ask him about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Have you been getting fat? I've got my money on him being ashamed of being with you, or trying to keep another chick from knowing he has a g/f. Either way..expect to get lied to when you ask him about it.
    No. One year together, still look the same as when we met. No offence but I'm a lingerie model... I Don't consider myself bad looking.
    But hiding he has a gf would be strange, since i'm visibly in a relation status with him.

Quote Originally Posted by kcydrebma View Post
    No. One year together, still look the same as when we met. No offence but I'm a lingerie model... I Don't consider myself bad looking.
    But hiding he has a gf would be strange, since i'm visibly in a relation status with him.
    Then he simply doesn't feel as serious in his relationship as you do. Sounds like he takes his FB profile more serious and is catering it more to him and not the two of you. He uses FB as an advertisement for himself and clearing doesn't want to advertise he is in a serious relationship with you regardless of you being a lingerie model. Get back at him by posting some pics of you for us.

What are you waiting for? Ask him.

Is this a long distance relationship by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    What are you waiting for? Ask him.

Is this a long distance relationship by any chance?
    No, he lives with his friends, three mile from where I live with my parents.

Repeated: what are you waiting for? Ask him and then lets discuss.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Another vote for Ask Him. I do have trouble taking this post seriously because it's Facebook nonsense. And you said he still has "in a relationship" up there, so he's obviously not trying that hard to hide it.

Why would my boyfriend delete our 'romantic' pictures from his Facebook timel...

It's also possible that he is not good with Facebook & possibly deleted them by accident, or someone hacked his account like another girlfriend or he left his account open on his computer, iPhone or iPad & someone accessed it. It's possible he doesn't even know they're gone because I never go and look at my photos ever. So sounds like you need to ask him?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Vedder View Post
    It's also possible that he is not good with Facebook & possibly deleted them by accident, or someone hacked his account like another girlfriend or he left his account open on his computer, iPhone or iPad & someone accessed it. It's possible he doesn't even know they're gone because I never go and look at my photos ever. So sounds like you need to ask him?
    No it's not. Because it happens immediatly after I post the pictures, all his other pics are visible and he's really good with computers and software. I don't think he does this by accident. Also, no clingy or crazy ex-girlfriends from his past.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast