+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Younger girl older guy advice plzzzzz..

Younger girl older guy advice plzzzzz..

Hi everyone, I have a problem that involves a really young girl that I cannot get out of my mind.All started 6mounths ago when I first saw her, belive it or not she lives in the same buliding where I live....
    Over 4mounths I did nothing and then one day my friend introduced us.We had a good time that night with her, my friend and few more people at my firends home...
    Now my problem, that night I found out that she is 17yo O.o and that was a shock for me because of her look(look at least 22-23). After that night I cannot get it out of my head I dont know why but I think I like her.I'm 25yo so am I a lost case?
    I was at her home because she needed some help with her computer and she introduced me to her mom and sisters we also had a good time.After all that I asked her to go on a frendly drink and she refused because I'm much older guy and she dont know me very well and that is better that we hang out at my friends house. What did I do wrong??I'm not a freak or a creepy guy or any of that, I just like her.She is a really good person, upbringing, nice..she didnt curse in my presence even ones, she is really cultural and she dont behaves like her peers.I founded out also that she didnt have a boyfrend yet so is it wrong that I wont to be her bf?What should I do next any advices???
    Is it wrong to do any thing???I understand that someone will say go find some of your age but you have to admit that girls like this are treasures.ANY ADVICE????

Beble, I don't see anything wrong with that age gap....but I was always inclined to date older boys when I was young.

Having said that, SHE'S not comfortable with the age gap and this is something you need to respect. I don't think there's an easy way forward from here....you could be patient and hang with friends so that she gets more comfortable with you...but this could also put you in the friendzone. Though, as she's not currently interested, I guess you've got nothing to lose except time.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She may look and sound older, but she is still a kid. She still lives with her parents, while you have your own life, career, apartment... the age gap is too big at that age. You need to shift your focus on girls that are at least 21 - I know that you thought she was older, but now that you know better, stop considering her as potential dating material. She's a kid.

Also, she made it very clear that she isn't interested in you. Good for her .
    Last edited by searock; 27-12-13 at 12:47 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1/2 + 7

That's the rule to avoid being creepy.

(25/2) + 7 = 19.5 years minimum

She is too young for you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The sheer hypocritical audacity of utterly ammoral people calling you 'creepy' for dating someone younger than you is sickening to Nth degree.

If it's true love, that is the only rule you need to worry about.

Damn the torpedos, and double damn women's contrived 'rules' of engagement.

The hypocrisy of women is without limits or bounds. Never doubt it.

The single dumbest thing you could ever do take a woman's advise on who you should date.

The only thing that a woman will ever give you are prison walls that you'll have to break out of anyway.

So you might as well just skip the nonsense and date who you want.

That's the difference in a type A guy and a type B guy.

The type B guy cares about arbitrary conventions.

The type A guy just goes with his heart.

If age made any difference at all in a relationship, the Biblical story of Ruth never would have happened.

Ruth was probably in her early 20s while Boaz was no doubt in his mid 40s.

NEVER. LISTEN. TO. A. WOMAN!

Understand?
    Last edited by anastasis; 26-12-13 at 10:22 PM.

Now I'm a little confused becouse she seid to my friend that she likes more older guys!! o.O
    And I didnt literally asked her out (my best friends opinion) because I asked her to hang out and have a drink so it was not a direct question...but this thing "I like older guys" really confused me...any opinion?

You are missing the point. You shouldn't even try to get a date with her, she is still just a kid. She is too young for you, it doesn't matter what she thinks. You need to stop considering her as a potential date. Stick to girls that are 21 or older.

She has no interest in dating a guy your age....believe it or not she finds you to be a bit of a perv just by how she acts and responds to you. Now I'm not saying you can't date 17 year old girls...just this one because she isn't the type nor has the experience.

You say you " I'm not a freak or a creepy guy or any of that " then why are you here asking strangers on how to get with girl (when clearly she has no interest). You are 25 years old, you should be mature enough to just accept it for what it is and move on. Your focus on the girl is alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by beble View Post
    Now I'm a little confused becouse she seid to my friend that she likes more older guys!! o.O
    And I didnt literally asked her out (my best friends opinion) because I asked her to hang out and have a drink so it was not a direct question...but this thing "I like older guys" really confused me...any opinion?
    It's not confusing at all. When she says "you're too old for me" what she really means is "I am not interested in you and it wouldn't matter if you were 12, 18, 25, or 50". I was thinking this before I even read the part about her saying she likes older guys but after I read that and considering how blatantly it contradicts her previous statement about how she's not interested in you because you're "too old" it's now confirmed. It's not the fact that you're 25, it's the fact that you're you.

And in the future, FFS stop putting these girls on a pedestal. From what I'm gathering here you barely know this chick yet here you are deifying her with all these crazy ideas about how inhumanly amazing she is. DO-NOT-EVER-PUT-THE-PUSSY-ON-A-PEDESTAL. Women are people, not Goddesses (amazing how many times I have to remind lovesick brahs of this).

You didn't do anything wrong. She just thinks you are too old for her. Let her go.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    The single dumbest thing you could ever do take a woman's advise on who you should date.
    The only thing that a woman will ever give you are prison walls that you'll have to break out of anyway.
    Oh dear. Didn't your girlfriend give you that blowjob she promised for Xmas and that's why you're so annoyed?

The age isnt problem but the word "treasure" is. Its seems like you know little about girls and thats where this wrong mindset comes from. Because if the girl is treasure than. Who are you?
    The way you aproach this girl is like aproaching rose from the ground by eating the all the mud around her and then starting to eat thorns just to get to the flower itself. Thats what happens when you think girl is better than you. It would be simplier to smell flower from upside. Being above her. When you think you are better than girl it becomes much easier.

Good mindset would be to realise that despite her looks and attitude girl is immature and cant be taken seriously. Girls just wana have fun and if you are able to make her feel good you can change her mind(until her feelings change again). Whatever you imaginating in your head about her she cant feel it, and thats why she dont feels the way you do. What she can feel is your touch, compliments, voice tone, confidence.

If you are not sure about yourself then leave her alone because she wont be either.

This can help open your eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KriZHsiiYPg

loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Beble, I don't see anything wrong with that age gap....but I was always inclined to date older boys when I was young.

Having said that, SHE'S not comfortable with the age gap and this is something you need to respect. I don't think there's an easy way forward from here....you could be patient and hang with friends so that she gets more comfortable with you...but this could also put you in the friendzone. Though, as she's not currently interested, I guess you've got nothing to lose except time.
    I very much so agree with this post... But I would only suggest giving it a little more time (3 weeks at the most) if you still want to try. You could hang around at the friend's house some and talk to her a little more to see if she becomes a little more comfortable. Yet, if you decide to do that, you need to accept defeat and move on after that time is up if she hasn't changed the way she feels. I say that because, if you don't, sticking around will only give you more heartache.

Then again, this is merely a suggestion from a guy who always dated older guys when he was younger... At 17, I was going on dates with men in their 30's to 50's.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post

[...]
    NEVER. LISTEN. TO. A. WOMAN!

Understand?
    Well, someone was raised a Puritan... >.> Jesus-****ing-Christ...

OP, please confirm that you have enough brains not to listen to this jackass.

"NEVER. LISTEN. TO. A. WOMAN!"

This makes sense, especialy with younger girls. While what they say might be true, their thoughts and feelings change fast and thats true aswell. How many dont even know what they want and how many guys lost their minds by taking seriously what girls are saying. If girl says its 2 o' clock it doesnt mean that time is stuck and its 2 ' clock forever. While females mind is based more on emotional side guys tend to use logical side for thinking. Also there is diference between no that means no and no that means maybe.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast