+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What defines "bad" sex?

What defines "bad" sex?

I notice some people talk about having crappy sex with someone and then being turned off. I wonder, what defines crappy sex to you? Any experiences that you care to share?

I know with my soon to be Ex wife, it was great at first and during our college years. She was a real sex kitten and sexy as hell. A couple of years after we got married, it became only vanilla to practically non existent. When we did have sex, I would give her oral sex and she loved that but after while she stopped returning the favor. It became missionary all the time and don't get me wrong missionary can be really good because its passionate and allows you face to face contact. It really depends on the girl. If the girl is just laying there, not moaning, like a dead fish, then that's a turn off to me. Bad odor is also a turn off.

So what defines bad sex to some of you?

Bad odor is definitely a turn off for me too. Another huge turn off is also when the other person isn't turned on as much as I am, when I don't feel completely passionately desired.

The absolutely worse thing for me though is when I say "no, stop it" and he doesn't. Even if it's just one particular thing I'm not comfortable doing and I am ok with other things (or it's something I am generally ok with but not in that particular moment), if I say no then dammit stop doing it immediately, and don't try to guilt me into doing it anyway. Thankfully this has never happened with my current bf :-).

Stop it searock.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Brent29 View Post
    I notice some people talk about having crappy sex with someone and then being turned off. I wonder, what defines crappy sex to you? Any experiences that you care to share?

I know with my soon to be Ex wife, it was great at first and during our college years. She was a real sex kitten and sexy as hell. A couple of years after we got married, it became only vanilla to practically non existent. When we did have sex, I would give her oral sex and she loved that but after while she stopped returning the favor. It became missionary all the time and don't get me wrong missionary can be really good because its passionate and allows you face to face contact. It really depends on the girl. If the girl is just laying there, not moaning, like a dead fish, then that's a turn off to me. Bad odor is also a turn off.

So what defines bad sex to some of you?
    It's not 'what', it's 'who' defines bad sex... and that'd be women.

Just kidding! *ow honey, quit it!*

Seriously, there's no hard and fast definition, but if both of you have a good time it wasn't bad. If it makes you both howl at the moon, it was phenomenal. I think the more in-tune you are with each other both in and out of the sack, the better the sex is.

What does "strictly vanilla" mean? What is not vanilla? Obviously Im not stupid and I know bdsm etc is not vanilla but elaborate please
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Bad sex to me is only one person is enjoying or doing it for their own enjoyment, not pleasing the other partner, it is quick, void of any intimacy or passion and you don't orgasm get off at all because no foreplay nothing really going on to stimulate you.

For me, it's guys that just lay there like a rock... I don't want the guy to just lay there; I want him to take action too... He shouldn't be afraid to get on top and do what he will.

Oh, and in my experiences of hooking up via pics/apps/etc....guys that either do not look like their pictures or act incredibly creepy/awkward...

It's hard to define bad sex. As long as both people are paying attention and touching each other and passionate, and trying to enjoy themselves... and as long as both people are willing to keep going until they are both happy, I'd say that's good. Have a clean mouth and a clean body and especially private area, and smell good, be nice, be honest, get lost in it. Bad sex is when one person doesn't care or isn't enjoying it.