+ Follow This Topic

Thread: There is something seriosly wrong with me!

There is something seriosly wrong with me!

Well before i begin i'll say a few quick worlds about myself.
    I live in denmark, i am 23 years old, originally from south america.

Before i begin please know that i admit that there is something wrong with me so please refer from the ''that is not love comments''.
    Up until now actually 2 days before Christmas i was together with my 60th girl.

In the past i had a girlfriend for nearly 6 years and we broke up recently, i'll admit that i was not always the best boyfriend in fact i cheated on her a few too many times. I felt as though our sex life was empty at times and therefore began to play outside, i know it does not make it right but every time i had sex with somebody other than her i felt like killing myself afterwards.

We recently decided to break up and each go our separate ways, and recently i have begun to notice a problem that is Disturbing my well being.

When i am by myself i feel like i love seriously ''love'', all my booty calls and even some of my friends, but as soon as i come either by having sex or by playing my entire interest in all those girls just vanishes, and 10 minutes later i love them once more... creating a very disturbing mental cycle.

I know that i deserve to be slapped and what not for all the horrible things that i have done but i simply do not know how to stop,
    the 60th girl i actually loved her, and my feelings for her did not vanish after sex but then she betrayed me and we dont really talk much anymore, and as soon as i felt betrayed (i deserve it) i just gave up on her and began feeling sorry for myself by doing what i always have done.

Can somebody tell me whats wrong with me?
    I dont feel like i good person, i feel like a horrible horrible person but i just dont know how to stop.
    What i feel is genuine love until the ''need'' is not there anymore...

For those curious my booty calls know about this problem, so i am not lying to them, but i just wish i could find a way to stop doing what i am doing.

I have tried simply ignoring those feelings, but that simply destroys my everyday life after a few weeks with awkward boners that dont go away and thoughts of nothing but sex filling my entire head.
    The need is not there 24/7 - and i can work without any problems normally... however if more than 1-2 weeks pass its there that the problems or withdrawal symptoms begin to show, sometimes a month may pass before i feel anything and other times a day or 2 is enough.

I want to be an honest person and find a girl, the right girl and i am continuously searching because i feel as though there is a huge hole in my chest that i cant fill up, however something always happens that makes me loose interest... The hole in my chest in not because of the break up, i was more happy than i have ever been before when we still were together, but there was always something missing.

That is not suppost to say that i am a jerk that just uses everybody, the only people that know this side of me are my regular booty calls.
    But i feel bad that i have had sex with nearly all my female friends, and the search for the girl of my dreams just keeps adding more to the list.

To most people i meet i am a nice guy, i dont smoke, i dont really drink that much, i'd say i am fairly good looking, the problems just lies beneath the surface always creeping around the corner.

i APPRECIATE any advice not matter how rought or evil it is
    Last edited by Darkmoon3778; 27-12-13 at 05:51 PM.

I honestly don't know, but have you ever seen someone professionally? What advice or suggestions did they bring up?

Have never talked to a professional since it has not bothered my life to this degree before
    - but i just feel bad, the numbers of times i have told a girl i loved her, and after sex... i was just horny... to tell her i love her the next day...
    This is nothing i cant manage but it just bugs me that i am like that

Latest example is about 3 hours ago, i told one of my friends that i love her, because i felt like i really did, i missed her, her smile, her touch her laugh her eyes, her personality.... but now all i feel for her is ''meeh, oh her.. why did i tell her i love her...
    Last edited by Darkmoon3778; 27-12-13 at 05:41 PM.

Well desire to have sex with someone and love aren't generally the same thing. If you loved someone it wouldn't matter if you just came, you'd still feel affectionate and caring about them, you'd also still find them attractive. I'd also think that if you loved someone that you'd want to make love to them even when your dick doesn't get hard anymore, you still want them even then... But your experience seems completely different from anything I've ever heard of.

Yes it is a bit unusual, but its a real isssue which i want gone

If someone can easily get laid, there isn't much incentive to want a solid relationship.
    Women tend to want one (at least before middle aged when they are pretty much broken) but it is not natural for a man to want one.
    A woman wants one man to fulfill her every need.
    A man wants every woman to fulfill his one need.

Most men have not slept with 60 women. You have become good at the game. Eventually you will quit having so much fun with it and will want to find an actual partner.
    Maybe you could date one woman for a while like say a couple months and NOT sleep with her. Not sure how you would do that though cause if you have had 60 partners, sex just comes natural.

Just don't get someone knocked up cause then you are pretty much ruined. Sooner or later one of them hoes gonna be saying you are the baby daddy.

Sounds like good advice, but at one point you are mistaken, i dont enjoy the game, i feel bad after nearly every encounter, what i want is just the one, but it feels like i am forced to play time after time against my own will.
    I want to find the person to give my entire attention to, but doing something like that is just creepy (from most girls point of view)
    ''How are you, sleep well''
    ''how was your day''
    ''i miss you how about a massage when you get home, you deserve it''
    It might look nice at first glance but in the long run, its gives of the vibe of desperate and creepy.

Also the no sex suggestion will not work, even if by some miracle i hold it without going crazy, danish girls are... special, so no matter how nice i am, if i dont put out fairly quick she will soon be out the door.

But thanks for the advice, it makes me happy to that that one day it will ''go away''
    Last edited by Darkmoon3778; 27-12-13 at 06:24 PM.