+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Solidarity does not exist in relationship world

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Cool beans. Quit bothering us with it, then.
    Im trying to make people understand what is wrong with this system. Im not seeking pity since i wont deserve it. Im not here for myself...
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

You can either a) get help and try to get over your fears or b) lock yourself away, buy a few cats and one day turn into a serial killer

whats it gonna be?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You can either a) get help and try to get over your fears or b) lock yourself away, buy a few cats and one day turn into a serial killer

whats it gonna be?
    B sounds better, need to suffer much less and its easier...
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

Ok good luck with that then

Quote Originally Posted by Kalfusadon View Post
    Im trying to make people understand what is wrong with this system. Im not seeking pity since i wont deserve it. Im not here for myself...
    Right. Now it's "the system" that you're blaming.

Right. Now it's "the system" that you're blaming.
    System might not be the right term, its the way how we have evolved to so deep shit way, every extremely shy person in this world is completely forgotten, i mean if you are trying to tell me you care about them you can try to convince me my whole life and i wont belive, you all here are just as cruel and evil like everyone else in this modern planet...jeez... Atleast i care about my kind while you just bash your heartfelt "truths" to my face but at the end of the day.. You dont know shit! You would just see us fall... You want to get rid of us... We are on the way of you... You think we do not belong... Infact i dont think we belong here... Not in this world ruled by cruel people like all of you.

Got a couple of truths for you, son:

Nobody's 'born' shy. For whatever reason, you went that way.

So did I. When I was a boy, I was so painfully shy I couldn't even ask the server at a restaurant for something. I got over it, and you can too.

But you don't want to. You want to wallow in self-pity and blame everything and everyone except yourself. You want to not have to do the work involved in improvement.

So no, I have no pity for you.

Got a couple of truths for you, son:

Nobody's 'born' shy. For whatever reason, you went that way.

So did I. When I was a boy, I was so painfully shy I couldn't even ask the server at a restaurant for something. I got over it, and you can too.

But you don't want to. You want to wallow in self-pity and blame everything and everyone except yourself. You want to not have to do the work involved in improvement.

So no, I have no pity for you.
    Everyone is shy at one point in their lives, im now speaking of something different im talking about disorder, personal disorders. You can say you are shy but that does not mean you can understand everyone, your shy is this boy who kinda gets a bit red when he talks to girls, my shy is something different, i personally would rather kill my self than talk to anyone, my WHOLE ****ING MISERABLE LIFE IS BASED ON SELF ISOLATION AND ****ING BLOOD FREEZING FEAR TOWARDS PEOPLE! DO YOU THINK I DONT HAVE FEELINGS?! HUH?! Well let me tell you something i do have feelings i might be more emotional person than anyone of you here, i might be more caring than anyone of you, my brain just wont allow me to be that.. I got bigger broblems than shyness. And please if you have any sympathy to understand why im like this then please go ahead and search "avoidant personality disorder" from wikipedia. That symtom is way too wast for me to tell it so please... If you feel like understanding please read that... Otherwise... Well you are just like every other cruel and selfish person in this planet... So why do i even bother.

Dude, I'm the same way but I DON'T blame anyone for it but me. Woman already get so much attention from people, why would they want to start a conversation with you? There are lots of random guys who they can talk to. You need to stand out if you want a woman to start a conversation.

Bite your tongue and start a conversation with a woman face to face. Even if you screw up you will gain experiance.

Ummm I have an anxiety disorder as well as borderline OCD and occasional depression due to everyone around me dropping dead over the past couple of years, facing an armed robbery with a dude holding a knife to my throat, losing my job, having to move house, sell car. Jumping from one major disaster to another... do you see me bitching saying "lifes not fair".. am I angry at the whole world? No!

You gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Thats life!

And btw I do empathise with you but people cannot help you unless you are willing to help yourself. The hardest thing I had to do was go to the doctor and admit I am not coping and cannot sleep. I cried my eyes out for 10 minutes in his office. I do not show emotion to people in genersl and I found it extremely tough but the first step to healing is admitting something is wrong-not to strangers on a forum (thats easy) but to a professional who can and will help you

Ummm I have an anxiety disorder as well as borderline OCD and occasional depression due to everyone around me dropping dead over the past couple of years, facing an armed robbery with a dude holding a knife to my throat, losing my job, having to move house, sell car. Jumping from one major disaster to another... do you see me bitching saying "lifes not fair".. am I angry at the whole world? No!

You gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Thats life!
    *random hug*

And btw I do empathise with you but people cannot help you unless you are willing to help yourself. The hardest thing I had to do was go to the doctor and admit I am not coping and cannot sleep. I cried my eyes out for 10 minutes in his office. I do not show emotion to people in genersl and I found it extremely tough but the first step to healing is admitting something is wrong-not to strangers on a forum (thats easy) but to a professional who can and will help you
    There is no doctor in this world who can help me and i do not even deserve help. I am stubborn like a hard cold stone. My whole body is covered in unbreakable permafrost. And i just cant and wont get help... I dont deserve it im just bad person, even my ****ing teacher said it to me, at my final day of high school my teacher was tossing compliments to other people and then he looked at me and said "you are sinked so deep into the swamp that there is no coming back" and nothing else, what a fun way to end my 9th year.. Even if i eanted to get help its just imbossible , would you hurn your self alive? I bet no, well it feels exacly the same for me to get help... I would prefer to burn alive...

Being shy doesnt make you a bad person.

Being shy doesnt make you a bad person.
    My life has proved otherwise and again im not just shy...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast