+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Solidarity does not exist in relationship world

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    Are you kidding me? I'm getting on contract with the sperm bank for well over 20 mothers. Little mini mes running all over the place. It'll be a better world.
    Great....all we need! More miserable fvcks in this world

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Great....all we need! More miserable fvcks in this world
    I think you meant to write '****s'. Need to work on our spelling and grammar a bit, don't we surf...

I admit that having to keep me balls in the time and context of the women I am forced to be around in this helter skelter society is an ongoing affliction. I didn't choose it. The difference between you and I is that you are willing and ready to accept 4th rate trailer trash while I belong in palaces with Queens. I'm simply a victim of circumstance and era. My problem is that I'm too good for today's women. They are not worthy of me. They are classless, ignorant, hidious, ammoral, and serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever accept to consume hamburgers, beer and another Twilight novel. If that's all this movie is ever going to be (and I am now convinced it is), I'm ready to move along.
    Last edited by anastasis; 07-01-14 at 08:27 PM.

I'm ready to move along.
    Then please put a .38 up your ass and keep pulling the trigger till it goes " click...click....click"

Then please put a .38 up your ass and keep pulling the trigger till it goes " click...click....click"
    No. I'm far too mean to commit suicide. I don't want to rid the world of me. I want to get rid of this distraction of interum sexual impulse so that I can concentrate on ridding the world of all the people like you.

Not **** me. **** you.

And I can do it too, because I'm smarter than you are.

I also know I'm smarter than you are. And you also know that I'm smarter than you are.
    Last edited by anastasis; 07-01-14 at 08:34 PM.

No. I'm far too mean to commit suicide. I don't want to rid the world of me. I want to get rid of this distraction of interum sexual impulse so that I can concentrate on ridding the world of all the people like you.

Not **** me. **** you.

And I can do it too, because I'm smarter than you are.

I also know I'm smarter than you are. And you also know that I'm smarter than you are.
    Homo say what?

Homo say what?
    Sexual insecurities are at the core of your psychology, I see. Therefore, you must overcompensate. Little, sniveling inner coward that you are.

Sexual insecurities are at the core of your psychology, I see. Therefore, you must overcompensate. Little, sniveling inner coward that you are.

An irrational ape; a parrot; an unreasoning bull who has trusted in braun over brain his entire life and who can be led about with the slightest red flag waved in front of his nose. It is as Justin Martyr once wrote, "The devil is wont to ape the things of God." So it is on earth with brutes and men.

An irrational ape; a parrot; an unreasoning bull who has trusted in braun over brain his entire life and who can be led about with the slightest red flag waved in front of his nose. It is as Justin Martyr once wrote, "The devil is wont to ape the things of God." So it is on earth with brutes and men.

There is a man and there is a reflection of a man in the mirror.

This is the formula of both Truth and Delusion; Jersusalem and Babylon.

The law of nature is that like attracts like. Therefore, a Whore can only be attracted to a Beast, just as a Shulamite can only be attracted to a Solomon. The Lord of the Flies attracts them all through Shit, while the Lord of the Bees attracts through a Meadow Saffron. You see then, like attracts like.

When dealing with socio-sexual warfare, you'll have to understand that in a Satanic Aeon, sexual war has been declared on any Saint. It should surprise no one that we live in such deadly times. Furthermore, I haven't been complaining. It is simply a strategic move of methodia in order to counteract and combat a particular current, and you just happen to be the very sort beast that will be destroyed when the current is rectified. So it all comes out even. I lose my balls, but you lose it all. And I then get it all back. You'll come to understand that you can steal nothing, nor can you do anything. It all eventually returns to a rectified state.

There is a man and there is a reflection of a man in the mirror.

This is the formula of both Truth and Delusion; Jersusalem and Babylon.

The law of nature is that like attracts like. Therefore, a Whore can only be attracted to a Beast, just as a Shulamite can only be attracted to a Solomon. The Lord of the Flies attracts them all through Shit, while the Lord of the Bees attracts through a Meadow Saffron. You see then, like attracts like.

When dealing with socio-sexual warfare, you'll have to understand that in a Satanic Aeon, sexual war has been declared on any Saint. It should surprise no one that we live in such deadly times. Furthermore, I haven't been complaining. It is simply a strategic move of methodia in order to counteract and combat a particular current, and you just happen to be the very sort beast that will be destroyed when the current is rectified. So it all comes out even. I lose my balls, but you lose it all. And I then get it all back. You'll come to understand that you can steal nothing, nor can you do anything. It all eventually returns to a rectified state.

Yawn! Its control+c and then control+v....faster that way

Yawn! Its control+c and then control+v....faster that way
    And it echos through the ethers in the butterfly effect.

You will understand that your void is necessary for my being to complete the parabolic equation. You believe that you are engaging in an online flame session or trolling right now. What you don't understand is that I've already destroyed you. In fact, you were already destroyed before this thread ever began. And you chose your own suicide in the attempt to produce mine. So when the mirror effect is complete, don't blaim me, blame you.

And it echos through the ethers in the butterfly effect.

You will understand that your void is necessary for my being to complete the parabolic equation. You believe that you are engaging in an online flame session or trolling right now. What you don't understand is that I've already destroyed you. In fact, you were already destroyed before this thread ever began. And you chose your own suicide in the attempt to produce mine. So when the mirror effect is complete, don't blaim me, blame you.
    ......Yo Momma!

......Yo Momma!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAcXONg1Ok

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast