+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Solidarity does not exist in relationship world

Quote Originally Posted by Kalfusadon View Post
    I am not shy. I have diagnosed these several disorders "avoidant personality disorder", Paranoia, schizotypal disorder, antsocial disorder, Schizoid disorder.

So do you still think its just passing phase?
    No, you have a mental condition that is not uncommon and you can learn to control it with the right treatment/therapy. Many people do it and succeed to live a life like any other, with its good and less good moments. The early diagnose and treatment will definitely be an advantage for you, prevent your condition from evolving and improve it considerably. Educating the mind and modifying one's behaviour are not impossible tasks, especially if you start doing it when you're young.

or do you just think i can go and meet or help people?
    Absolutely. If John Nash has learnt to control a much more serious illness, is still serving as a Senior Research Mathematician at Princeton University, his theories are used in market economics, computing, evolutionary biology, artificial intelligence, accounting, politics, military theory and received a Nobel prize, why can't you find a way to express your creativity and bring your own contribution to the world whatever that may be?

Mental disorders are often linked to many personal gifts, so you have a lot to offer :-) And I say this with affection.
    Last edited by Valixy; 14-03-14 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    No, you have a mental condition that is not uncommon and you can learn to control it with the right treatment/therapy. Many people do it and succeed to live a life like any other, with its good and less good moments. The early diagnose and treatment will definitely be an advantage for you, prevent your condition from evolving and improve it considerably. Educating the mind and modifying one's behaviour are not impossible tasks, especially if you start doing it when you're young.

Absolutely. If John Nash has learnt to control a much more serious illness, is still serving as a Senior Research Mathematician at Princeton University, his theories are used in market economics, computing, evolutionary biology, artificial intelligence, accounting, politics, military theory and received a Nobel prize, why can't you find a way to express your creativity and bring your own contribution to the world whatever that may be?

Mental disorders are often linked to many personal gifts, so you have a lot to offer :-) And I say this with affection.
    Lot to offer?! Hahahahahahaah! That was a good one! Havent heard that since i was eating sand in kinder garden! Oh perhaps i forgot to mention that i am not good at ANYTHING belive it or not even my teacher said me that! And first if all getting professional help is never gunna happen, i think those doctors or something are compltete scammers who just want your money, i do not trust my own parents (i literally think they want to kill me)

Its always easy to compare people like me to people like john nash who was born with golden spoon in his mouth, but you people always forgot that there are still tousands of people like me who only deserve to die painfully, why cant you just accept that? Because what ever you say you WONT CHANGE SHIT! My only future plan is to go and live under a rock until i die of starvation, only thing i have do in my life i concider good is helped couple of people with their decision to kill them selfs, but thats it

Why cant you just accept? Why is it so hard to not to be a complete idiot?
    Srly i think you have some form of brain damage since you cannot understand!
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

Oh perhaps i forgot to mention that i am not good at ANYTHING belive it or not even my teacher said me that!!
    It's ok, you haven't discovered them yet, you have lots of time for that and you'll be simply amazed then, but your teacher should have chosen a different career. She definitely wasn't where her gifts were.

And first if all getting professional help is never gunna happen, i think those doctors or something are compltete scammers who just want your money, i do not trust my own parents (i literally think they want to kill me)!!
    All human beings suffer of some kind of medical condition at some point in their lives, being that physical or psychological, but most probably both. From a simple cold, to diabetes, back problems to addictions, tendency to depression, etc. Our self-healing capacity is limited (yet) so we all need a visit to the doctor and treatment when we aren't functioning the best we should.

There is no such thing as ''normal person'', whatever that may be, because we are all struggling sometimes to find a sense in this imperfect material world. We are the brave souls who have undetaken the continuous challenge on this remote planet trying to achieve control of the matter through our physical bodies and there's no other sense in this life than keep on trying the best we can and helping each other.

there are still tousands of people like me who only deserve to die painfully
    The sadness, pain you experience are not who you are, they are just symptoms of a medical condition that can be treated, the same way you'd make sure to follow a treatment for any other health problem that you could have.

Its always easy to compare people like me to people like john nash who was born with golden spoon in his mouth
    I agree, we can't all be like John Nash, or Mother Theresa, but we can all do something good in our lives :-)
    Last edited by Valixy; 15-03-14 at 07:55 AM.

It's ok, you haven't discovered them yet, you have lots of time for that and you'll be simply amazed then, but your teacher should have chosen a different career. She definitely wasn't where her gifts were.

All human beings suffer of some kind of medical condition at some point in their lives, being that physical or psychological, but most probably both. From a simple cold, to diabetes, back problems to addictions, tendency to depression, etc. Our self-healing capacity is limited (yet) so we all need a visit to the doctor and treatment when we aren't functioning the best we should.

There is no such thing as ''normal person'', whatever that may be, because we are all struggling sometimes to find a sense in this imperfect material world. We are the brave souls who have undetaken the continuous challenge on this remote planet trying to achieve control of the matter through our physical bodies and there's no other sense in this life than keep on trying the best we can and helping each other.

The sadness, pain you experience are not who you are, they are just symptoms of a medical condition that can be treated, the same way you'd make sure to follow a treatment for any other health problem that you could have.

I agree, we can't all be like John Nash, or Mother Theresa, but we can all do something good in our lives :-)
    My teacher was probalby the best teacher in my school and was only one who knew something about this world

I will never go to the doctor since i hate being helped, feeling helpless and letting some idiot take care of me feel disgusting, belive me i once broke my foot in a motorbike accident and rather than getting help i pushed my around 50kg heavy motorcycle home with one brocken foot and after that i just waited around 3 weeks with overwhelming pain for it to heal, i never went to doctor.

I do not deserve anything! There is nothing you can do about it, i am not intrested in anything, there can not bossibly be anyone in this planet who would be able to handle my company for more than 10 seconds, i would learn to fly of shoot fireballs from my ass before anyone could look at my face more than 10 sec

And this is what i am this is what i have always been and thank god those couple of people i have ever knew understood it and left me alone.

Now i only ask you to stop being idiot and understand that there are people like me who should be put on a stake and burned, i would gladly take that fate and die in flames knowing that world finally got rid of this useless pile of shit!
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

I really like your signature

I really like your signature
    I am a member of finnish left alliance youth organisation.

I believe that anyone can have a girlfriend as long as they have realistic standards.

The problem is that many men go after women who are out of their league in terms of physical appearance and this of course results in rejection and disappointment (and anger) on the part of the rejected.

One reason why romantic rejection is so common in our societies is a tendency called 'falling upward'. What I mean by "falling upward" is that people generally desire mates that are higher than themselves on such characteristics as social status and physical attractiveness (a desire which corresponds with the practice of hypergamy), and are usually unattracted to and even repulsed by ones who are much lower. Now when someone falls in love with a person who has aspirations, qualities, achievements, etc., that are higher than their own, that love is less likely to be reciprocated, potentially leading to rejection.
    Last edited by uri; 27-03-14 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    I believe that anyone can have a girlfriend as long as they have realistic standards.

The problem is that many men go after women who are out of their league in terms of physical appearance and this of course results in rejection.

One reason why romantic rejection is so common in our societies is a tendency called 'falling upward'. What I mean by "falling upward" is that people generally desire mates that are higher than themselves on such characteristics as social status and physical attractiveness (a desire which corresponds with the practice of hypergamy), and are usually unattracted to and even repulsed by ones who are much lower. Now when someone falls in love with a person who has aspirations, qualities, achievements, etc., that are higher than their own, that love is less likely to be reciprocated, potentially leading to rejection.
    Point of this thread was not about high standards, they were about guys like me with serious social broblems that prevent us from making the first move, no madder had low your standard is there will never be a moment when a girl that you happen to like just pops in front of your door and jumps in to your arms, and that is what i am rambling around here.

Solidarity means equality and same values between people, and reason why it does not exist here is that girls NEVER make first move and even if they do its like a little eye contackt and after that a complete pich mode is activated, and this
    unfortunate element completely closes away people like me who do not have courage to ever even leave house in the moring.

Anyone who says that looks do not matter is a liar in my opinion. We all know (and lets not pretend otherwise) that the world is much nicer to pretty people.

I tried to find a girlfriend many times but I just can't because my face is ugly. There are several serious flaws in my appearance (especially my nose and my facial skin) and this is what prevents me from ever being able to have sex and to get a girlfriend.
    Last edited by uri; 15-04-14 at 02:47 AM.

[QUOTE=uri;978697]Anyone who says that looks do not matter is a liar in my opinion. We all know (and lets not pretend otherwise) that the world is much nicer to pretty people.

This is completely true! Wice words my friend!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789