+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friends with Benefits

Friends with Benefits

OK. I just found out that the guys I'm seeing would rather just be friends with "benefits" WTF He says he just doesn't know what he wants right now so he wants to keep things simple. I won't get into it, but I had a long conversation with this guy and as we talked his maturity about life questions seemed to drop through the basement. I just don't get it. He says he like me, he wants to date me, but at the same time he wants to just be friends. Guys, can you explain this to me?

Screw him, figuratively. He just wants to get some and still be allowed to find something he likes more. The way I see it, guys can't ask for Friends with Benefits, only girls can. Guys like to be used for Sex, girls dont generally.

What he means... is that he wants to have sex with you, but doesn't want to be restricted from having sex with anybody else.

Dump him, move on, life is too short.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Screw him...The way I see it, guys can't ask for Friends with Benefits, only girls can.
    Interesting concept, TAVS. Never thought of it quite that way. Has a ring of truth about it. And I'd agree with you're advice. Except I'd say "UN-screw him." If he wants a piece of ass now and then, let him go out and pony up the effort to find it instead of expecting someone to be lying around with her legs coveniently spread in the name of "friendship" to receive his casual c*ck whenever the mood strikes him to stuff it there.
    Speak less. Say more.

Lose the guy. We shouldn't have to say much more. He just wants someone to bang without any strings attached. I mean, hell, what guy would not want that! Don't fall for it or all of us will start trying to pull the same bull.

Thank you. I know that, I was just in shock that he would be like that. On to bigger and better things!

ah, humanity was saved yet another day!

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite
    Lose the guy. We shouldn't have to say much more. He just wants someone to bang without any strings attached. I mean, hell, what guy would not want that! Don't fall for it or all of us will start trying to pull the same bull.
    LOL! How f*cking true! It'd spread like wildfire to all men around the world in a matter of minutes: "The Girls Are Puttin' Out Free Ass! No Strings! No Salesman Will Call! Step Right Up!"

Saddest part is, we'd all line up with sh*t-eatin' grins on our faces, never giving it a second thought.

(Well. Maybe not THAT bad.)
    Speak less. Say more.

HAHAHA Kind of makes me wonder though. It'd sure be nice cause then there's nothing to worry about! Bang and then leave. Go home and get a good nights rest! Wait a tick! I think we're on to something here!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    ah, humanity was saved yet another day!
    i agree with this post.

He just wanna **** ya. Take it from me. I kno. If ure one o them nice....chicks...u wudnt wanna b round. Never know what u gonna getl.

Yep, agree with all the above... Lol...don't spread anything in the name of friendship...lol had me falling of the chair...

Don't even give'im a second's thought.

This guy is not a good "player" as they would call it lol. He wants just sex and asks to be friend...hell...hes just going to confuse you and make you to a forum to ask questions...if I was him I would say I want a deep romantic long relationship and after I got the sex I would be like...meh..get out of my house...lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."