+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love at the first sight

Love at the first sight

Hi to you all!
    First of all I want you to excuse me for my not so good english. Besides I've never posted on a forum before so please don't get mad if I do something wrong.
    My story sounds like this: I came in vacation in Antwerp, Belgium and one day i saw a beautiful girl that came and sit with some friends on a bench near to the bench i was sitting. I smiled at her, she smiled at me, but, unfortunately for me I was too shy to go and speak to her. However i managed to take a picture which she appears in. Later i realized it was love at the first sight and now i want to find her but all i have is that picture.
    I am going to depart back home on 10th January so i don't have a lot of time to find her. I was wondering if it's legal to print that photo for 10 times and leave a message too and spread those papers in different places in the city, hoping she or someone that knows her will see my message. Also i'm planning to make a video and post it on youtube. If someone knows if it's legal or illegal to do such things let me know.
    I know most of you will find my problem weird, awkward or even funny but i don't care, it's the first time in my life (and I've had some relationships till now) when i feel i found my one true love.

Oh my gosh! I wouldnt post pictures and put them around town! That would freak me out if a guy did that to me ! But its probably legal

Quote Originally Posted by bavarezul13 View Post
    Hi to you all!
    First of all I want you to excuse me for my not so good english. Besides I've never posted on a forum before so please don't get mad if I do something wrong.
    My story sounds like this: I came in vacation in Antwerp, Belgium and one day i saw a beautiful girl that came and sit with some friends on a bench near to the bench i was sitting. I smiled at her, she smiled at me, but, unfortunately for me I was too shy to go and speak to her. However i managed to take a picture which she appears in. Later i realized it was love at the first sight and now i want to find her but all i have is that picture.
    I am going to depart back home on 10th January so i don't have a lot of time to find her. I was wondering if it's legal to print that photo for 10 times and leave a message too and spread those papers in different places in the city, hoping she or someone that knows her will see my message. Also i'm planning to make a video and post it on youtube. If someone knows if it's legal or illegal to do such things let me know.
    I know most of you will find my problem weird, awkward or even funny but i don't care, it's the first time in my life (and I've had some relationships till now) when i feel i found my one true love.
    You are a Clueless Asshole

There is no such thing as love at first site. You just think shes good looking. No more, no less. I suggest you stop reading romance novels, stop watching disney films and get a grip
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

bavare, don't mind that brainless amoeba. He has an excuse.

It depends on the girl. I'd say why not. If it's legal, what do you have to lose. Not every girl is insecure paranoid.
    Last edited by toknow; 29-12-13 at 07:18 PM.