+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it my fault?

is it my fault?

My bf and I been in relationship for almost 4 yrs but we broke up twice..we recently had a breakup due to some misunderstanding and now we are back together. However we still fight a lot. Recently some random guy from fb commented on my pic saying "yummy".. and I liked all the other comments so I liked his comment too. .my bf got really mad. He said why did I like "dirty" comment and he said by saying "yummy" he showed me as a slut. I thought he's just trying to say I look good. .I blocked the guy when my bf started yelling at me. But my bf is still not talking to me. He said "my love is fake n he hates me so much bc I break his trust"..idk what I did wrong. .I feel like he's overreacting. .he has pix with random girls who he used to go out with. .I asked him to delete those pix when we first start dating n he never did. .I love him a lot and I wish to marry him one day but he already broke my heart twice .. I'm scared he'll do it again bc of this stupid reason. .plz help me*..

Dump his stupid ass and try to figure out why you put up with this shit. You don't deserve it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Duplicate closed.