+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

So basically. I was with guy 1 and I feel in love with him. Everything was so good , but he was too busy he couldn't come see me and well we hardly spoke . So we broke up. We argued about pathetic things. We didn't speak for a while.
    Right ... Guy 2 came along and well he was sort of my rock. My rebound I guess. I didn't love him and I thought I would be able too, he fell in love with me . I tried to tell him, I just wanted to be friends , but it just didn't happen. Guy 1 started talking to me again. Wanted to make things work. I was so so happy, thought this was it. I was still with guy 2 , kinda. And I was going to meet guy 1. He took forever too come see me , so I was with guy 2 still.
    Guy 1 found out about guy 2 (the no each other. Went school together) well guy 1 went mad, he kicked off. He wasn't happy. We argued. We didn't speak.
    Guy 2 and I finally just was friends .
    That's when guy 3 comes along . (All three guys went school together) guy 1 suddenly start speaking to me again after ages. Guy 2 was angry that I got with guy3 so we argued. He cried , couldn't understand why I didn't love him. Guy 1 was angry I was with his friend. He wanted us to try again... But then found out I was with a new guy.
    He deleted me on fb and everything cos he can't bare too see us together. He won't speak to me till I break up with guy 3 but he don't want me to just for him.
    I'm in love with guy 1 and would do anything for him, but is it worth it , I'm not sure if it's just going to be the same before where he actually don't come see me or say that there is no point. I don't want to hurt anyone but that's what I am doing.
    Should I break up with guy 3 and try again with the guy I actually love or should I fall in love again with guy 3 , forget about guy 1 ??? Help.

Forget about guy one. He's too far away and isn't willing to try and come see you. Tell guy 2 you couldn't love him because you were still in love with someone else and you were using him as a crutch and stepping stone. Apologize to guys 2 and 3 and tell three also what's been going through your head about not being over number 1. You might end up alone but you'd feel better because you came clean. Let guy 3 decide if he still wants you after he's given the choice because you told the truth. You feel guilty for a reason, use it to do the right thing.

"fairyworld" is right, you have no concept of reality. Sounds like you're pretty much skanking around and want to have your cake and eat it too. Even if you do everything for guy 1, who says the same problems won't exist again?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Get over Guy1. If he really liked you, he would make time for you.

Stay friends with Guy2 as that's all you want, and if you really like Guy3, try make it work, but that's only going to happen if you totally forget Guy1.

If you can't do any of that, then you are just going to keep going round in circles chasing "Guy1"

Guy 1 will not change. U only like him more because he was there first and u feel comfort with him. Why not do some soul searching and quit being so codependent on men

Jeez! You have a serious fear of being alone. You dont NEED any guy! Why not just be alone for awhile, set your standards high and wait till you meet some you actually want to be with who doesnt pick you up and drop you like a hot potato..

And get over guy 1.. hes an asshole
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Hasn't she forgotten to tell us about guys 4, 5 and 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyworld View Post
    So basically. I was with guy 1 and I feel in love with him. Everything was so good , but he was too busy he couldn't come see me and well we hardly spoke . So we broke up. We argued about pathetic things. We didn't speak for a while.
    Right ... Guy 2 came along and well he was sort of my rock. My rebound I guess. I didn't love him and I thought I would be able too, he fell in love with me . I tried to tell him, I just wanted to be friends , but it just didn't happen. Guy 1 started talking to me again. Wanted to make things work. I was so so happy, thought this was it. I was still with guy 2 , kinda. And I was going to meet guy 1. He took forever too come see me , so I was with guy 2 still.
    Guy 1 found out about guy 2 (the no each other. Went school together) well guy 1 went mad, he kicked off. He wasn't happy. We argued. We didn't speak.
    Guy 2 and I finally just was friends .
    That's when guy 3 comes along . (All three guys went school together) guy 1 suddenly start speaking to me again after ages. Guy 2 was angry that I got with guy3 so we argued. He cried , couldn't understand why I didn't love him. Guy 1 was angry I was with his friend. He wanted us to try again... But then found out I was with a new guy.
    He deleted me on fb and everything cos he can't bare too see us together. He won't speak to me till I break up with guy 3 but he don't want me to just for him.
    I'm in love with guy 1 and would do anything for him, but is it worth it , I'm not sure if it's just going to be the same before where he actually don't come see me or say that there is no point. I don't want to hurt anyone but that's what I am doing.
    Should I break up with guy 3 and try again with the guy I actually love or should I fall in love again with guy 3 , forget about guy 1 ??? Help.
    Oh, look. It's a female playa.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

How is she playing anyone?

Forget about what others think.. You like guy 1 more than guy 3.. You will break hearts at the end of the day.