+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Connecting with girl who maybe wasn't interested

Connecting with girl who maybe wasn't interested

Hypothetical question. Would you ever send an email or contact someone who was maybe avoiding you for whatever reason? Is it possible to get someone to warm to you who maybe isn't interested? Say a few months, and a lot has changed since.

There's a girl I think I liked. We have quite a bit in common. I haven't talked to her in a few months, but I just thought of her the other day. I don't want to be strange, nor a stranger. I'd like to be a friend to her, no expectations.

Thanks
    Last edited by twizzler92; 30-12-13 at 05:19 PM.

It will not hurt to try.
    the lady I am kind of dating now - we first contacted last year and talked a lot, of course she was too chicken to meet. Emails slowed down and I more-less forgot about her but then in November I sent her a message thru the website we met on and we picked back up and have even been out a few times.
    Ultimately it will never be anything serious but it just goes to show anything is possible. I mean damn we had almost a year of not communicating.

With my friend, she is not good about staying in contact. that may be the case with your friend.

I would say you can probably expect to have occasional dates with her at least. Don;t expect much more but then you never know. She will probably be glad to hear from you.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by twizzler92 View Post
    Hypothetical question. Would you ever send an email or contact someone who was maybe avoiding you for whatever reason? Is it possible to get someone to warm to you who maybe isn't interested? Say a few months, and a lot has changed since.

There's a girl I think I liked. We have quite a bit in common. I haven't talked to her in a few months, but I just thought of her the other day. I don't want to be strange, nor a stranger. I'd like to be a friend to her, no expectations.
    Sounds pretty pathetic to me. She wasn't interested before. No other girls where you live? You'd like to be a friend to her? - what, you want to voluntarily put yourself in the friendzone? - Pussy.

If she has no interest now there is most likely nothing you can do that will change her opinion. Move on. Do something else. Maybe that will even work for you with her but its doubtful.

Yeah that is the answer. She might not be interested so just give up. Bullshit.
    Do not obsess over her but still give things a try.

Last time I initially got the impression that someone might not be interested in me, we did eventually go our separate ways. But, that was after being married for 14 years.

There is no way to know where things will lead unless you try. If all you want is a friend, that is fine. If you want to date, invite her on a "date" and call it that.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.