+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is that good or bad? Help pls!

Is that good or bad? Help pls!

Is that good or bad when a guy says that a particular girl makes him come fast? Like in 10-15 mins? And with other girls he stays long.. much longer.
    So a guy told me this and that particular girl is me. I wonder if he was bluffing or if that was true…
    Anyways I don't understand how guys work… So can you please tell me, does it mean that he likes me more than other girls? Or is it the other way around?
    The other thing - he kind of lost control over that… cos he wanted to come on my body( let me not clarify where exactly) but he came inside me unexpectadly and he looked embarrassed. (I read it on his face) Actually didn't expect it from him cos he is a player kind of guy.
    So what do you guys think? Is he acting strange? Is it good that he comes fast with me? Or I am not good enough and that's why that happens?

If he's a player, you can't believe ANYTHING he says. It's entirely possible that anytime he comes quicker than expected, he just tells whatever girl he's with that it's because of her.

Seriously though, why are you even thinking about what a player says to you? If he's sleeping with other girls, then you're just another easy lay. If you were special to him, he'd give up the other girls and ask you to be his girlfriend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    If he's a player, you can't believe ANYTHING he says. It's entirely possible that anytime he comes quicker than expected, he just tells whatever girl he's with that it's because of her.
    Seriously though, why are you even thinking about what a player says to you? If he's sleeping with other girls, then you're just another easy lay. If you were special to him, he'd give up the other girls and ask you to be his girlfriend.
    He told me that he doesn't sleep with other girls…I know that I am not special to him, you are right - just another easy lay. Which didn't stop me from wondering about his words.

He TOLD you that he's not sleeping with other girls? Hon, that's a standard line for a player. Don't be so naive.

Anyway, I still say he uses that line with any girl when he comes quicker than planned.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Where do you find these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    Where do you find these guys?
    It is easy to find a player but it is not easy to find a boyfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    It is easy to find a player but it is not easy to find a boyfriend...
    Sounds to me like you're hanging out in the wrong places.

He TOLD you that he's not sleeping with other girls? Hon, that's a standard line for a player. Don't be so naive.

Anyway, I still say he uses that line with any girl when he comes quicker than planned.
    Yes I understand…The problem is we had sex twice and we met about 5 times in overall… and I've developed feelings for him.
    And he was acting like he was so caring. He put a scarf on me, buttoned my coat up for me…. you know these little things that made me feel loved for a few seconds.
    And I knew that he didn't want to date me…. Just sex.

Sounds to me like you're hanging out in the wrong places.
    No matter which place I go to I tend to gravitate towards people who are going to hurt me in the end… Happens all the time.

Yes I understand…The problem is we had sex twice and we met about 5 times in overall… and I've developed feelings for him.
    And he was acting like he was so caring. He put a scarf on me, buttoned my coat up for me…. you know these little things that made me feel loved for a few seconds. nd I knew that he didn't want to date me…. Just sex.
    Oh dear, you're walking around blinkered to reality: Buttoning up your coat does not mean he cares. Hon, when a guy actually cares about you, he'll want to have a relationship with you.

If you have feelings for him, you'd be best to end contact with him and let yourself heal. And as you get confused easily, don't sleep with guys who aren't wanting relationships.

No matter which place I go to I tend to gravitate towards people who are going to hurt me in the end… Happens all the time.
    No, they aren't hurting you. You're hurting yourself because you ignore great big red flags.

Oh dear, you're walking around blinkered to reality: Buttoning up your coat does not mean he cares. Hon, when a guy actually cares about you, he'll want to have a relationship with you.
    If you have feelings for him, you'd be best to end contact with him and let yourself heal. And as you get confused easily, don't sleep with guys who aren't wanting relationships.
    Yes I understand that… that it doesn't mean that he really cares about me.
    Feels like I am never going to heal and I don't like other guys. I keep going on dates and I've had a lot of dates in November/December… Never worked out…All my thoughts are about that one guy.

Well stop dating for a bit.

Well thats how it is in life. Most hurt brings the closest people. Maybe you are loving them all and putting them first but not loving yourself as much and with that alone showing bad example to them.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well thats how it is in life. Most hurt brings the closest people. Maybe you are loving them all and putting them first but not loving yourself as much and with that alone showing bad example to them.
    This is too deep and philosophical for me to grasp the meaning of what you wrote...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast