+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is that good or bad? Help pls!

Well If you dont apreciate advice then maybe you are not worth of having it. Jeez you are so defensive. Who cares about your real name anyway? I never believed its your name actually. Not gona edit it because whats done is done theres nothing I can do for you anymore. I will continue to write whatever I think. Thats just who I am(original) and theres nothing you can do to change it.

Good luck with whatever. You will need it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well If you dont apreciate advice then maybe you are not worth of having it. Jeez you are so defensive. Who cares about your real name anyway? I never believed its your name actually. Not gona edit it because whats done is done theres nothing I can do for you anymore. I will continue to write whatever I think. Thats just who I am(original) and theres nothing you can do to change it.

Good luck with whatever. You will need it.
    You went completely off topic in my thread.
    I care about my real name. And you have no right to share it on this site. There might be people on the forum from my social circle who were a witness to some of my experiences shared on this forum.
    I have no intentions to change who you are. I don't even care who you are. I have more important things to care about.
    And Don't tell me what I need in life. Fix your life first. Or at least GET a life.
    Last edited by Lilia; 31-12-13 at 01:22 PM.

You are in denial. There no negative attitude against you its just thats how you see it because you dont like me as a person. How did you suddenly changed? Is this BPD coming out? To be honest I actualy enjoyed first 300 messages from you. Im not telling you what to do just posting my own independant opinion. - What everyone have rights to do on this forum. But seems like you are taking everything very persoal.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    You are in denial. There no negative attitude against you its just thats how you see it because you dont like me as a person. How did you suddenly changed? Is this BPD coming out? To be honest I actualy enjoyed first 300 messages from you. Im not telling you what to do just posting my own independant opinion. - What everyone have rights to do on this forum. But seems like you are taking everything very persoal.
    Stop adding new stuff that is not related to my thread. Stop destroying my topic. If you have anything personal to say - use private messaging.
    I haven't changed and I think absolutely NOTHING about you and your personality. You got into my thread with off topic stuff and revealed my real name. Don't you understand it now?
    You have no rights to share my name here. It is not what everyone does on this forum.
    Last edited by Lilia; 31-12-13 at 01:48 PM.

I think you two are running into a language barrier here. Keep in mind that English is neither of your native tongues(which I think is very cool) before taking things so personally.

Lilia does have a right to be upset about you sharing her name. That's not cool. People post here so they can be anonymous..let them enjoy that illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I think you two are running into a language barrier here. Keep in mind that English is neither of your native tongues(which I think is very cool) before taking things so personally.

Lilia does have a right to be upset about you sharing her name. That's not cool. People post here so they can be anonymous..let them enjoy that illusion.
    There is no barrier. I am not taking anything personally. I didn't ask for life advice. Please read my first post in the topic. The question was very clear.

Yeah, I guess you ain't used to his proclivity for random ass shit.

It seems like its your real name after all, kinda feel sorry that you are taking this so seriously. Its just a first name after all and dont actually show identinty. Seen people sharing names and even adresses here being cool about it.

Let it be. Your name is erased.

There is a difference between sharing information and posting someone's information without their consent. Even if it is just her first name.

Lilia if you "love, love, love" yourself and have "really high standards" then why are you f**king a player and ignoring all the red flags and warning signs AGAIN. Your behaviour, your taste in men and your laxy daisy attitude about this stranger cuming on/in you says you actually have a low sense of self worth and so desperate to feel loved/wanted/desired that you will settle for anything/anyone

If your standards are as high as you say they are then you would ensure that the dude also has a good personality and heart as well as good looks BEFORE hopping into bed with him. And you would not keep falling for mr a**hole again and again
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Oh and I would not believe one word a "player" says. I would not even be talking to him in the first place-never mind sleeping with him
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

There is lots of feelings in this topic. If tc wants to have high standards then that's her business, she knows that she will have a harder time finding a guy who won't use here. But this is her deision. Guys like me get jealous when a woman says this, but that's my problem. If she believe she is worth it, then who am I to judge. No reason to get angry at her.

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    No reason to get angry at her.
    You must not know the regulars here very well
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Lilia if you "love, love, love" yourself and have "really high standards" then why are you f**king a player and ignoring all the red flags and warning signs AGAIN. Your behaviour, your taste in men and your laxy daisy attitude about this stranger cuming on/in you says you actually have a low sense of self worth and so desperate to feel loved/wanted/desired that you will settle for anything/anyone

If your standards are as high as you say they are then you would ensure that the dude also has a good personality and heart as well as good looks BEFORE hopping into bed with him. And you would not keep falling for mr a**hole again and again
    That "dude" has a special personality. I haven't met guys with zero level of male aggression. He is so tender, highly empathetic and shy even, but at the same time he is confident, he has goals and he knows what he wants. He has a kind heart (he cares about his old dog so much). He lives alone and he decorated his whole house(inside) with christmas lights( he didn't just put them all over the place, he placed them with creativity and taste) And he even bought a small Christmas tree and decorations for it. He lives alone, he didn't do that to impress anyone. He is happy like a child with all that Christmas stuff. And he is probably lonely….
    And we have similar taste in music and films.

I am not desperate to feel loved, wanted,desired by anyone. I've had so many dates past few months. All of those guys were highly infatuated with me but I didn't want to see them again. There were attractive guys too. Actually I had another date last night. I go on dates every week. And also the guys would always do or say something that would be a red flag for me. (like drinking too much, revealing dark details about their past, like being cruel with animals or revealing details about their sexual lives that I didn't really want to hear, irritability, clinginess, insulting jokes and ets,ets)
    And that guy is special and that's why I have feelings for him. I had the best moments of life with him. The most beautiful precious moments. ( and they didn't have to do with sex).
    I dated a guy for 4 years and there were times when I was very happy with him but I never was as happy as with this guy.
    And when I just met him I was the one who was acting like a player… Not him. ( which doesn't mean that he is not a player cos he is). When we met he was giving me all the signals that he didn't want anything serious but at the same time he was giving me small hope that there might be a relationship. But may be he really meant it and it didn't work out...
    Last edited by Lilia; 01-01-14 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Lilia if you "love, love, love" yourself and have "really high standards" then why are you f**king a player and ignoring all the red flags and warning signs AGAIN.
    michelle23, why did you say "again"? What made you think that this is not the first time? I've never been in friends with benefits relationship before.
    My two other threads from last month were about this guy too. =) The same guy.
    Last edited by Lilia; 31-12-13 at 08:22 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast