+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is that good or bad? Help pls!

You ok Wakeup? *hug*

But also, did she say she didn't use protection? I'm half dead right now. But I would agree that you should always use a condom no matter what unless you want children. I learned that the hard way.

What he told you was a cover up for his *ahem* short comings.

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    You ok Wakeup? *hug*

But also, did she say she didn't use protection? I'm half dead right now. But I would agree that you should always use a condom no matter what unless you want children. I learned that the hard way.
    she said he wanted to cum on her but he came in her instead and then felt embarassed. That pretty much says he was gloveless.

Now if he was going to pull off the rubber and then shoot on her milky orbs... why colour me sorry for the logical assumption.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 31-12-13 at 09:19 AM. Reason: deleted wrong screen name
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This forum is scary place. If I had a girl, wouldnt want her to come here and ask for advice. So much negative about the guy. Like people prefer to be negative about person that is unpresent while all the good attention is focused on person who speaks first - OP. Thats how it is in life aswell, whoverer squeeks first are the victim and assumptions about person who is never spoken to(the guy) will be based on previous expierience of advice giver.

While Wakeup and Smackie could be right in this case, theres always exceptions. You never know. You might thing that you know but how can you realy know, you know?
    Last edited by pcmaster; 31-12-13 at 09:26 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    This forum is scary place. If I had a girl, wouldnt want her to come here and ask for advice. So much negative about the guy. Like people prefer to be negative about person that is unpresent while all the good attention is focused on person who speaks first - OP.
    Well, you know that's certainly not true with me. I've gotten dissed for telling an OP what's ailing them more times then not so you can forget that theory, PC.
    If you weigh the facts... this guy is not committed to her and like many men say about many women who have done a one night stand and say afterwards "I've never done this before" most men won't believe her... So yea... this guy for all intents and purposes, is a minute man that uses that excuse with every woman he cums before. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. you'll note as well that I address Op's laxidasical sexual health practices and not just his.
    Thats how it is in life aswell, whoverer squeeks first are the victim and assumptions about person who is never spoken to(the guy) will be based on previous expierience of advice giver.
    Not from me, I'm quite fine with not there-thereing an Op when it's obvious that they're more issued then who they have come to this forum to complain about.

While Wakeup and Smackie could be right in this case, theres always exceptions. You never know. You might thing that you know but how can you realy know, you know?
    Just like any post... none of us (including you and the your post I've quoted )really knows anything when we're only getting one side of the story.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 31-12-13 at 09:39 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I speak from experience.......

pcmaster,
    Yes I am a person who lives for one day and this is my life philosophy, my way of living, my choice. It doesn't stop me from loving myself. Don't try to judge things that you do not understand. Yes I might have BPD but I might not. It doesn't stop me from being happy and I am a social person - I don't have any phobias. So I want a guy with active social life. Not a guy who sits at home all day and plays video games. I would attend social events with him, such as theater, cinema, hanging out with friends, traveling together.
    Also the guy wasn't lazy in bed. And his need to perform well doesn't mean that he is emotionally attached to me. And why do you think that sex is going to become more lame and boring when love is involved. First of all I've never said that sex with him was boring. It was great and amazing.
    Don't worry, the guy loves himself enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No it means this is how he explains to ALL girls why he cums before them ... Pffft.
    Yes, but to me it didn't seem short. It lasted like 15 mins and I had enough of it!

This forum is scary place. If I had a girl, wouldnt want her to come here and ask for advice. So much negative about the guy. Like people prefer to be negative about person that is unpresent while all the good attention is focused on person who speaks first - OP. Thats how it is in life aswell, whoverer squeeks first are the victim and assumptions about person who is never spoken to(the guy) will be based on previous expierience of advice giver.

I think other people are right too. I want to hear honest answers. There is no need to sugarcoat it...

she said he wanted to cum on her but he came in her instead and then felt embarassed. That pretty much says he was gloveless.

Now if he was going to pull off the rubber and then shoot on her milky orbs... why colour me sorry for the logical assumption.
    He had a condom on. He was going to take it off before coming on top of me. He suggested it and I agreed but then almost immediately he came inside. And he said "I came" with a guilty smile. Also the way he announced it sounded ridiculous and completely not romantic. I guess he realized that too. It was all very awkward and I said "ok, good.." to save him from that awkwardness.

Well then:
    colour me sorry for the logical assumption.
    and thank God for small favours.

Yeah in the end that just what it is - guy came faster. No need to read into it or ask stupid question" if its good or bad". You are having sex and you decide its good or bad.
    I think the question is not stupid. Stop making assumptions.

Ugh. Why would you let a guy thats not exclusive with you cum inside of you, not wear a rubber?
    You're foolish and irresponsible with your own body. Grow the fk up.
    What made you think that he wasn't wearing a condom!? I never said that! And do not insult me, sir! "grow the fk up" - sounds rude to me.
    Last edited by Lilia; 31-12-13 at 12:09 PM.

Lilia(nice username for you), Im not saying that theres lack of selflove in you or the guy. What I mean theres always could be more and gave examples what would be diferent. Its almost impossible to love yourself too much except if you all the time best on the planet and all the others are wrong while you are right every single wrong. Then better slow down a bit. Still imagine that some of your mistakes would be actually sucsess. Like you mistaken because its right. Lose like a winner. In healthy doses that kind of blind self love could actually change reality for better. Wow, I just imagined that and it feels so much easier now.

Glad to hear that you want "attend social events with him, such as theater, cinema, hanging out with friends, traveling together." But instead of waiting for guy to make you part of that kind of life you could actually live like that already and make guy part of your life. In this way you would have same fun while having more cuntrol and emotional, social independence. Other option would be just innitate it first just like it happened with sex first time.

Also Wakeup and Smackie are few years older than you and have seen more dick in their life than you could dare to dream about. So its not necessary to take the same pessimistic mindset. It will come naturaly with the time. Be happy that you can see some things neutral or better than they are cause this blessing makes life more beautiful and exciting.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 31-12-13 at 02:27 PM. Reason: noname
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Im not saying that theres lack of selflove in you or the guy. What I mean theres always could be more and gave examples what would be diferent. Its almost impossible to love yourself too much except if you all the time best on the planet and all the others are wrong while you are right every single wrong. Then better slow down a bit. Still imagine that some of your mistakes would be actually sucsess. Like you mistaken because its right. Lose like a winner. In healthy doses that kind of blind self love could actually change reality for better. Wow, I just imagined that and it feels so much easier now.

Glad to hear that you want "attend social events with him, such as theater, cinema, hanging out with friends, traveling together." But instead of waiting for guy to make you part of that kind of life you could actually live like that already and make guy part of your life. In this way you would have same fun while having more cuntrol and emotional, social independence. Other option would be just innitate it first just like it happened with sex first time.

Also Wakeup and Smackie are few years older than you and have seen more dick in their life than you could dare to dream about. So its not necessary to take the same pessimistic mindset. It will come naturaly with the time. Be happy that you can see some things neutral or better than they are cause this blessing makes life more beautiful and exciting.
    You just violated the policy of the forum by revealing my real name. Erase it or I am going to write an official complaint to the forum administration.
    And I do not need your advice on how to live my life. Stop it right now.
    And stop that pseudo psychological talk in my topic. What you wrote has nothing to do with the question that I asked. If you have nothing to say on the topic - then please LEAVE.
    I am not waiting for a guy to make me a part of that kind of life. I am waiting for a guy to build that life together. Me and him- building our lives together. See? Cinema, theaters and restaurants do not belong to HIM. These are places where we'd go together. It is not his part of life nor mine.
    Last edited by Lilia; 31-12-13 at 08:23 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast