+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need Advice

I need Advice

So Ive known this girl for about a year but just hung out with her for the first time on saturday. She left and we were texting for awhile. I was talking to her on sunday and asked her if she wanted to come over to my sisters to watch the game she said yes without any questions. When we got their she gave me a peck on the cheek and said she was seeing if her lip gloss would show up she stayed until half time and asked me if I was going to walk her out to her car which i did. Then when we were out there she asked me for a kiss and pointed to her cheek so I kissed her on her cheek. Then as soon as she left she told me I really should have kissed her. When she pointed to her cheek I didn't want to cross the line but now I know what she wants. She told me to send her a pic last night. I told her to send me one first she sent me on of her in her bra and one of her in her panties so I sent her one back. Today we were texting and she wants me to send her a pic of my stuff lol. I don't know what to do? I could send it on snapchat and it will go away so she be able to keep it. She told me she was going to bed and would send me pics in the morning. I know she likes me but what should I do about the pic?

Use those balls I'm hoping you have and send a damn pic. Sounds like she's the one who is in charge here, telling you what to do and what you should have done and what not.
    I'm actually surprised she still seems mildly interested after you walked her to her car and didn't kiss her on the lips without her having to say anything. Lucky you.

Didn't want to cross the line? Why are you afraid? Girls don't like guys who are afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by 3mK View Post
    Use those balls I'm hoping you have and send a damn pic. Sounds like she's the one who is in charge here, telling you what to do and what you should have done and what not.
    I'm actually surprised she still seems mildly interested after you walked her to her car and didn't kiss her on the lips without her having to say anything. Lucky you.

Didn't want to cross the line? Why are you afraid? Girls don't like guys who are afraid.
    Your right girls don't like guys who are afraid she knows I'm very shy. I guess I'm just afraid I'm going to screw something up. She is like 5 years older than me but I did send the pic and she still seems very interested if she sent me those pics last night after she had left and is coming over tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1744 View Post
    Your right girls don't like guys who are afraid she knows I'm very shy. I guess I'm just afraid I'm going to screw something up. She is like 5 years older than me but I did send the pic and she still seems very interested if she sent me those pics last night after she had left and is coming over tomorrow.
    By not doing anything you are screwing up. You seem to be lucky though with having her come over tomorrow. Make a hell of an effort and put some moves on her. Then end your hangout session by asking her out on a date. Be specific.

Dude, you have to do what makes you comfortable.

It's ok for us to say "Just send her a pic!" but if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it.

However, you really should have gone in for the kiss when you walked her to the car. She kissed you when she arrived, you should have just gone for a cheeky peck on the lips and see where it ended.

Ok heres an update I sent the pic and when she left the gym I got a nice picture in return. and I sent her a picture today of me on my bed and she said an important part of the picture was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1744 View Post
    Ok heres an update I sent the pic and when she left the gym I got a nice picture in return. and I sent her a picture today of me on my bed and she said an important part of the picture was missing.
    How did you reply? I would have sent such a dirty text back.
    Really sounds like this chick is ready to bang you man. Get on her!!

Oh Im sure she's ready lol she asked to play Q&A today and they were all dirty questions Hopefully she comes over tonight for the party.