+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it real or just messing around?

Is it real or just messing around?

This might be normal for online gamers since some of them will start to have couple through in game. For me, It has been 2 years I have been playing online games. Suddenly,there's a girl confessed to me by saying 'I love you'. I asked her why she said something like that. She said that Im being kind to anyone. Next day, I tried to talk with her through game and facebook. Guess what? She ignored me and she talked with others instead. I'm starting to think '' Did I do something wrong?'' or she just testing me or something else. Until now,she has been ignoring me completely as if there's nothing between us.

OTHER STORY
    I haven't fell in love with anyone since at the age of 14 years old. Girls always bullying,ordering and badmouthing me. I don't want to cause problems to them so I kept silence until now but there's no end to this suffering. They also like to cause misunderstanding when it comes to me. Whenever I tried to make explanation, they just didn't care at all and never believe me. As you can see, I'm always alone.
    Im maybe weird but I'll never cheating someone I love. I'll cherish it instead. I don't want misunderstanding. I'll always talk the truth. Lying won't be good anyway. Don't ever feel Regret.

Maybe you're right but this person is definitely a girl. She showed me her picture in facebook. I think she just messing my feeling and she still ignores me today. Thanks for the advice.
    Im maybe weird but I'll never cheating someone I love. I'll cherish it instead. I don't want misunderstanding. I'll always talk the truth. Lying won't be good anyway. Don't ever feel Regret.

Do you even live in the same country?

Now I've heard it all.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeBoy1994 View Post
    Do you even live in the same country?
    now you mentioned it, it's very far. Im from Malaysia and she's from Kanada. Almost impossible to meet her anyway.

Anyone and their dog can make a FB page. it's a scam for money most of the time. I know someone that was approached, she said all the right things, then she asked if he would pay for her ticket to meet. So it's possible she or he found a better fish to scam.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Now I've heard it all.
    That's how a GF of mine met her BF....they have been together for 4 years. It does happen.

World of Warcraft used to be a meat market....got hit on daily, but the game has changed so much those idiots must have found instagram or gone somwhere else to hit on chicks.

All settled!! I got along with her. Still curious about how long will it last and what to talk about with girl.
    I want to deepen the relationship eventhough we're far away. I want her to trust me and make me happy. {I'll do the same}