So, I tried to break up with him and instead of giving me a date and time and place to exchange our things we have of each others, he said he'd talk to me after the new year about it and then wormed his way into possibly seeing me today kinda making up with me. This happened over the course of about three days. But, he just poofed offline and become unavailable by text as well at 3:00 yesterday. He said he'd see me today. And my brain is just going crazy. Part of it is he played along with my questions when I asked if he was married, he said he was. Then when I was like what? He's like "I'm totally married!" At this point I'm balling my eyes out, and he's telling me over text so he doesn't know... I said, "does she know about me," and he said she did. I said "what did I do to deserve to be treated like garbage?" He was just like "Baby! lol." Then another text. "You're retarded, I'm not married!"

He admitted later to enjoying that cruel prank! He didn't even apologize when I told him it really hurt.

Then he somehow gets me to agree to see him! I actually don't understand this, because now I'm back to the original feelings, doubt, frustration, feeling abandoned, feeling cheated, not wanting him near me, just wanting my stuff back. He somehow got me in a good enough mood to want to see him, but since he just cut me off, my view of him reverted easily back. He spent New year's eve with someone else or other people or he'd have been available. I doubt he's going to tell me what he did last night. He usually finds a way to avoid answering me. I don't know exactly how he gets away with it.

I don't know what to do, he has something of mine that was expensive and said he'd fix it, but he's had it too long. Should I just cut my losses? Would someone like this use it to continue to toy with me? I feel sick. It was a special gift and I really want it back, but I don't want to end up having sex with him again and on top of that probably still not getting it back. And the thought of giving him what he wants again, sex, repulses me.

What would you do? If someone had something really special to you, how low would you sink to get it back?