+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Straight guy falling for guy best friend

Well rowen, you are right.
    What I am curious about though is this -
    How would a man bring up such a subject directly with a man who is presumably straight?
    I am guessing a lot of men worry about the response of "Oh dude, are you a fag or something? That is sick!"
    No matter who we are dealing with, once sexual tension is set, things just change.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

The OP has to use his own best judgement to pick which person to confide in. It doesn't even have to be a guy, though it might make it a little easier if it's someone of the same sex so he doesn't feel embarrassment. Obviously, he might feel some level of discomfort, but it's up to him to choose which person would be accepting of him. He knows his friends, Erin, so I'm sure he can think of at least one person who is easy to talk to... Hell, I did. I didn't just hatch from a sparkly egg. lol I figured it out for myself and when it came time to talk about it, I considered who I thought would be the best person to confide in. But, again, it's just a suggestion, and the OP should follow his gut feeling.
    But I will say that control over a situation can prevent sexual tension from being set. After all, sex is a mutual agreement to indulge in pleasures of the flesh...If one party doesn't want to take part, it is rape.

I think you should first talk to your gay friend… he will understand you without judging you and maybe he'll be the best person to help you.

This is an OLD THREAD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    So with the room mate - if he is pretty open minded then maybe bring it up. So what if he has a G/F? You can do things she can not. You don't have to be all in love, just FWB.
    I hope you not as stupid as you put on.

I know this is an old thread but you are ridiculous so I said it cause I felt like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12