+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Physical attraction.. emotionally confusing

Physical attraction.. emotionally confusing

Ok my ex-gf who I had the most important relationship with so far comes back as my friend after 7 months of hating me. I was over her but now I like her again. I keep thinking about those times we learned and evolved with each other and just growing together.. gradually trying new things and etc. Anyways.. she's been very close to me since she's come back to me,physically close i mean she leans on me and cuddles with me but then she just stops there. She tells me she's comfortable with me physically and she can't help it. So i'm getting used to it and but i want to go further. I want to be physical with her again. If she's comfortable with me and i know she thinks i'm attractive should i try? Or would it be best for me to push her away? She's not this to anyone else except me... and i still like her. I think she's still perfect for me in a way.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's doubtful it'll go any further than that.

Just because she's comfortable, doesn't mean you should be.

Don't try to fool yourself into thinkin you're cool with it.

You wouldn't want to go further if you were really "cool" with it.

I say avoid her, or at least that kind of contact, and let her know that you're not comfortable with it.

Otherwise you're pickin' up speed and all I see is a brick wall up ahead.

Fras makes good points. It does sound as if you're ranging toward wanting to get back together with her. If you're going through that all by yourself, and aren't content to be a FWB, it may not be wise to continue. I wouldn't push her away, necessarily. I would make it clear to her, though, that her behavior is stirring up your ardor for her again and that, if that isn't a direction she wants to go in, she needs to back off on all the cuddling around with you.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 30-07-05 at 10:26 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

c71,

State your ambitions clearly to one another.

From there, work out a conclusion because the last thing you need is confusion and more turmoil.

Personnally I would make a move on her. Romance her, try and win her over again, if that's what you're looking for. maybe she's ready to get back with you... if you play your cards right.

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis
    c71,

State your ambitions clearly to one another.

From there, work out a conclusion because the last thing you need is confusion and more turmoil.
    This is exactly right.. why havne't you talked to her yet? If you would of gone and spoken to her about this openly and honestly, you wouldn't be here needing advice. The only sound advice you can get here, is to openly honestly discuss how you feel, what you want, etc. If she doesn't feel the same way, then she needs to stop torturing you.