+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this a revenge? or he realize he actually love his ex-gf?

Is this a revenge? or he realize he actually love his ex-gf?

This guy (he is my housemate), the 2nd time I met him, we chatted & he tells me about his issue with his ex-gf. A week later, he showed me pics in his smartphone, I saw his ex-gf pic still on his phone's pic gallery(only 1 pic left, album title: sweetheart). So I asked him if he is over his ex more than 3 times on different occasions. Each time he told me, that he is completely over his ex and there is nothing left to reconcile, and he told me that they are just still friends and there is nothing else between them. (His ex-gf never give up getting back with him (they have been friends for 5 years, in a relationship for 1 year and then break up, she text him almost daily and want him back badly even after 7 months from the break up)

When I am with this guy, he always smile when he sees me and always tickle me when he gets to do so. There were 3 times he teased me by acting he wants to kiss me on my lips but each time he pulled back and say that I am really cute and I looked like his baby niece. What he also did is, he raised up his 2 hands to tickle me which looks like he wants to hug me but he did not he just end up tickling me with both hands. He also bites my finger and lightly tasted it with his tongue and then he just pulled back and made a light spitting and complained it is salty. He also rubbed his nose against my nose but did not kiss me at that moment.

He did caress my face softly before but only once and that time we only know each other for like 2 months only, feeling unable to do the same, I just kinda playfully pat on his cheek too and he complained I didn't do it softly like he did. And he also fed me dim sum before but not very sweet type like fren type. When we went for movies, I fed him popcorn before and later feeling weird i just stuff him with popcorn like a fren. I stuff him with popcorn then he is not happy and say he will eat by himself.

Sometimes I look at him and give him a big white sparkling teeth smile. He doesnt have very neat teeth and I am insensitive that this might make him feel bad. One day he mentioned to "bong nga" <-- make his teeth look neat. He says he regretted taking it off when he was a kid, because is really painful he says. I told him while I sayang his face softly and say "no need la, you should invest those money in your company".

One more thing is, I had bought a new samsung smartphone (I used an old Nokia model before this) and then around after 3 weeks of buying the smartphone, one day he showed me that "Wechat" app has a fun thing that is "throw the message bottle into the sea and someone is going to pick up", he purposely opened this and showed me a message he throwed out into the sea which says "我喜歡上妳了" (I like you!), at that moment I was still innocently thinking that this is funny app/game and didn't think anything more. But after like 2 days, my intuition just recalled this and think, may be? or is he trying to tell me something with that message?

He works on the weekends too, from 9am to 5 or 8pm. He did ask me before what I did or how I spend my weekends. I would tell him I spend with my mom etc. There is once I asked him if he want to join me swimming at night, he says he is gonna come home late so I reply ok then. I just went myself without thinking there is a need to tell him, I went alone. Then when I got home he asked “why am I so late home” so I told/explain him I went swimming (30 mins driveway & parking etc, 1 hour swim then 30 mins shower then 30mins drive). His face was sour that night and he is quietly watching his tv so I went bed early because feeling his quietness. At times, he would took my phone and check on those chatting apps and see what I chat with other guys, since I do like him and think he wants to feel secure so I just let him check (when he checks, I am usually there too). He sends pictures like fat ugly pig, ugly fat woman, “nah”(middle finger) to a guy that openly says he is after me. He even replies the guys with rude messages until they stop talking to me. I told him that he is rude.

Each time we went out, he offers to pays for my everything from 1~50, includes food, CDs, laundry money, theme park ticket, movie ticket, hair salon, I asked him why, he answered me, this is the manly gesture culture in this country. One day, my car battery break down, he fix it and got me a car battery which cost 100, which I think is expensive, since he is not officially my boyfriend yet, I messaged him how much twice, he didnt reply me with a price. After 4 hours, he answered something else "Your car battery is broken" which is "fei wa" and has nothing to tell me about the car battery price. So when I met him at dinner that same night, his face was sour, and he doesnt want to look at me at all for the whole time, we were talking but he never want to look at me. Even when he look at me for a short while, there is no smile at all. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

That dinner night, I haven't pay him back the battery money because I think he is pissed off. 1 day later, I told him I want to ask him a question to make sure/confirm of something, he came home very late and sounded quite rude in his speech so I didn't ask him that question I wanted to ask, I went to sleep without saying a word or good night to him and he doesn't say a word too.

He is my housemate. 3 days after the above matter happened, he brought his ex-gf into his room and they both slept for the whole day. I knocked on his room door, asked if he has brought his gf and if she is sleeping in his room? I made a small scene at his door but no big drama. Later when I saw his gf in the kitchen dinner, I said hello to her, she just smiled and say nothing back. And I pay that guy back the battery money right in front of her.

What I want to know is, Does he thinks I reject him because I want to pay him back the money? Would you think this is his way of revenge? Or he just have made up his choice?

The next day, he deleted me from facebook and he sounded angry at home even when his gf is not around.
    Last edited by Chichicha; 03-01-14 at 01:25 AM.

I think the guy has ex issues. He had no right looking in your phone in the first place. And if you really wanted to date him, you should of said something. Either way, it seems he still has a thing for his ex. Being friends with a ex is one thing. Having her sleep over is another.