+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Half clothed sex

Half clothed sex

So I recently had sex with a guy and he asked me to take off my bra and put my sweater on ( a sweater was knitted but it was kind of see through with big holes).
    So I wonder why he didn't want to see my boobs cos there is nothing wrong with them. He said the sweater was really nice, soft and that the color looked very good on me.
    But I don't understand it. We don't see each other often. Why wouldn't he want that skin on skin feel?
    It is hard for me to understand why a guy wouldn't want a woman to be completely naked!
    Last edited by Lilia; 02-01-14 at 11:28 PM.

PMB is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Its just a small fetish thing i would guess... it doesn't mean that he thinks they is anything wrong with your body.. ! a lot of guys think that i woman looks much sexier clothed than naked.. If this was to continue, you should ask him about it... it could be his thing that he likes a women to dress up in some way all the time, or it could just be that he fantasized about this and just wanted to try it out, in which case he'll probably want 'normal sex' later...

thats my guess anyway, without really knowing him, or his real reasons

pMB

Half-clothed sex IS sexy. I quite like it too. It makes you feel like you're vulnerable but not too exposed. It is also very kinky. I don't think there's anything wrong with your body. Maybe he just has a thing for half-clothed sex.

@OP : everyone has his/her own preferences. Key is communicating it so that you both enjoy the process !

^^ Agree.

@OP: Talk to your lover and ask him why. Strangers can't tell you what he is thinking.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thank you for your opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    So I recently had sex with a guy and he asked me to take off my bra and put my sweater on ( a sweater was knitted but it was kind of see through with big holes).
    So I wonder why he didn't want to see my boobs cos there is nothing wrong with them. He said the sweater was really nice, soft and that the color looked very good on me.
    But I don't understand it. We don't see each other often. Why wouldn't he want that skin on skin feel?
    It is hard for me to understand why a guy wouldn't want a woman to be completely naked!
    Guys are visually stimulated not much else to it. Some mystery is very HOT and teasing with the "big holes" in the sweater I could see being a huge turn-on. Most guys love teddies and the like for the same reason. I, personally, do love the skin on skin feel however I also think having a shirt/sweater and maybe even a skirt on to be very sexy especially if the top is a little see thru.

Okay, I agree with you, OP. What the **** is with this shit?
    I've, personally, NEVER worn clothes whenever I was having sex with a man. And I prefer the men to be fully naked, as well. But I don't get the desire to keep some clothes on, to be honest, the way I've heard some of my friends had sex with their partners and even in some of the novels I've read.

The only think I can think of is that maybe it's some kind of naughty feeling that you're not supposed to have your sexual organs exposed and at the ready while you're clothed. Either that, or maybe it's the skin on clothing contact like you suggested. Otherwise, I can't really fathom it. Maybe I could if I tried it, but I just end up feeling like clothes are in the way. That's just me, though.

IMHO given the right circumstances some cloths on can be hot like just popping out a boob in the dress and taking the panties off or moving them to the side. It kinda has more of an aggressive animalistic I can't wait to have you sex and I have had 2 GFs who particularly loved it. For me variety is the spice of life, so why not mix it up a bit.

I don't get leaving on the sweater, but moving a skirt or dress out the way a bit....that works. But, usually after awhile of that we would end up completely naked anyway.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 06-01-14 at 02:44 PM.

I can totally understand the appeal. Half clothed sex creates suspense and mystery.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Yeah it really isn't anything bad...next time he may want to try it a different way. Guys can be complex!

this is my think also. Everyone have their think, and every one have their understand
    Excuse me intrusion