+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys would you prefer to talk to someone eye to eye or facebook?!

Guys would you prefer to talk to someone eye to eye or facebook?!

I need to clarify my situation with my ex BF with who I am dating with. I gave myself 10 days NC notice.
    We are suposed to go on a date to hang out but he says he is busy, eventhought it was his idea.to drink a cup of coffe.
    He has no clue what is bothering me and why! I'd like to talk to him in person about it. But seriously I cant take this anymore, I need to focus on my work and I can't! And i dont want to send him anymore texts when is he free to hangout. He is busy for 2 weeks already.

My question is what do you prefer civilised adult talk in person or a letter? I think a letter is a coward act or something, but then again you can reread it many times to get a point.

While having the talk, you can read.someone's body language and stuff and it seems more sincere and adult, hm...???

I dont care how I would do it. I am confident enough to tell him out loud my thoughts, the thing is that time is money and i dont have it.since i dont know when will i see him!
    Last edited by joannabegood; 04-01-14 at 04:08 PM.

Just tell him in person....grow up already! Youre not a child

He says he's busy for the last two weeks? He's just blowen ya off. He is your ex right? He is just pullin your chain for fun, stop talking to him and move on.

If it were me, I'd try to talk in person until it appeared as if it were not possible (the point which you are at). Then, I'd try a phone call, but if he didn't answer, then I'd write a letter... That's one of the things I did when my boyfriend Dave was upset with me a little over a month or so ago, and I think it worked okay.

Not really for 2 weeks, but a week or 2, doesn't matter.
    I texted couple days before Christmas- will we go out, have fun and get drunk? He said:- it sounds fantastic, count me in!
    On Christmas day i asked him as a joke- will we meet this or next year? he said he can't make it that he works on holidays.
    2 days later he was online and we chatted casualy, when I said i'm going to sleep. He said we will go to have a cup of coffe when his crazy life schedule becomes normal. I didn't mention anything about the meeting. He wrote it spontaneously.

We did talk on NYE, but nothing special.
    These things aren't important.

My question was what do men prefer?

I will give him couple of days more to contact me or something and give him some space!
    If he doesn't contact me by wednesday or thrusday, I am definately sending him a facebook message about my feelings.
    Short, sweet, funny, but clear and mature one. I will tell him that it's the way how I felt right now and that I needed to write it down since we didn't seen each other for a while. I will make it clear that he doesn't need to write me back and that instead I'd rather like to talk in person, that I just wanted to let him know some things spontaneously.

I wouldn't do any of these things if he wasnt my ex, to who I was really rude few years ago and dumped him over email. I feel some obligations this time and definately I won't "dump" him again. I'll just tell him what I want.
    Last edited by joannabegood; 05-01-14 at 03:00 PM.

No point to message him. If he doesn't contact you by Wednesday or Thursday, he's not interested. Even busy people make time for the people they truly care about.