+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love him but he doesn't know

Love him but he doesn't know

Hey everyone,

So there is this guy who lives a few seconds away from me. Last august I found out that he likes me. Which is nice because I never really had a guy liking me.

He's generally a nice person. My type and everything. But the problem is.. he feels he has no chance with me. He doesn't know I'm crazy about him. I just can't let anyone know that I like him too (Apparently I'll be considered a lowlife if I do). I can't come out and say I LOVE YOU TOO. I don't know what to do about it

Thanks for reading

Why can't you let him know that you are interested in him?

Well what if you lose this guy and later some other guy shows up who likes you. Would it give you more confidence with the next guy?

The problem I see here is that guy likes you but he dont likes him as much so hes confidence is too low to be a man he wants to be for you. Other side of problem is that your confidence is low too and you can help the guy only to the level you can help yourself. Basicaly this one is common situation when boy likes girl and girl likes boy but both are too shy to say or do something that matters and couple is not created.

If you want to have boyfriend then be a girlfriend. Act and do things like you are already together.

Thinking neagativ will end with being alone. Instead thing about all the good things that might happen and associate positive outcomes with emotions. Think about these good emotions. It will be your reward and motivation to suckseed. When you think positive you are making positive energy around yourself. And this energy attract good things and positive results.

If you will tell someone that you like him it can help if miracle happens but better to say it directly to guy and you will get more direct results.
    Also other people opinion shouldnt have effect on your decisions. In the end of life you cant say you are not where you or who you wanted to be because of this or that person. It all depends on you. When you love someone dont care what other people think about you two and just go on and express your feelings others will respect you just because you care about yourself and your feelings.

Once you love yourself other people dont have influence on you. Because you know who you are and you dont care they love you or not cause everything that you need is inside of you already. Thats the most importand thing. Take care of yourself and be okay about who you are. Dont critize yourself but see yourself as a friend. Think about all the good things why guy might like you what he sees in you. And you will fell in love with yourself. Then everything will be easy. Confidence is all you need.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

There isn't a rule that girls have to wait for the guy to make the move....you will be waiting a lot let me tell ya. Just send him a text or a IM on FB like "Hi ; )" and then ask him if he wants to hang out. Then just encourage him to ask you out with hints like how you would like to see this movie or that you like ice cream or whatever to give him some ideas. You have to manipulate the situation to get what you want.

If you are way too shy then send him a nice card with your number saying to text you sometime. Make sure you put lots of winks and smilies on it.

The guy lives few seconds away. Might aswell give the card personaly with a smile instead of sending. But make sure you use perfume on that card so he remember your smell.

That's my kind of situation. In my case, I'm not really sure if the girl likes me although she keeps throwing glaces at me. Mine is also a problem of confidence. But hey, Sheena12, I hope you meet your guy soon. Best of luck

Apollo give her a reason to like you first. Talk with her nicely and give some compliments.

Thanks everyone for your reply. I actually saw him today and we spoke but I didn't keep the conversation going. I was too shy. I definitely lack self-confidence.

Dont be shy. Imagine that you have huge boobs think about yourself like that and that should give you some confidence.
    The problem is you think guy is better than you because as a guy he have what you dont have. But realise that you are a good girl and you have good things what he will never have,
    Girls with low confidence ussualy delevel guy - they see something bad about guy and those faults in partner gives them some confidence cause they see that nobody is perfect. It actually makes those girls happy to find out shit about guys cause it helps them be comfortable.

However this video might help you if you learn from it.
    12;00
    Last edited by pcmaster; 07-01-14 at 07:22 AM.

Sheena, if you're so shy, maybe contact him on facebook or text him with something like "Hey would you like to have dinner sometime next week? ".

That is, assuming he is on facebook or you have his number. Otherwise there's no choice but to ask him out in person... just blurt it out, once it's out there you've done your part :-).

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Sheena, if you're so shy, maybe contact him on facebook or text him with something like "Hey would you like to have dinner sometime next week? ".

That is, assuming he is on facebook or you have his number. Otherwise there's no choice but to ask him out in person... just blurt it out, once it's out there you've done your part :-).
    I'm not on facebook and he isn't. No number either. I'm going to try my hardest to try and ask him out. Probably to the movies or something haha. Thanks! .
    Gonna practice how to keep a conversation going...