What makes a Love. Have you ever really considered what makes love or defines it? Or does it even have a defenition?

I've just finished watching "Meet Joe Black" and the movie brought up a really good question for me. I have unfortunately had a string of relationships in my life and only in the last 5 have really seeked the question of what is love. I thought that at times I found it but never did the question really get answered. So then what is love. Is it just a feeling. That type of feeling that I get that even though it's just holding a girls hand. And I have held many girls hands, yet for some reason I get that turning in my stomach when its with someone I like? Or is it when she kisses me its like the first time I have ever kissed a girl. Some have said that it's when we say goodbye that we truelly realize we are in love. Does that mean that I can only discover love in the end. Though I find at times the best moments are the beginning, I am convinced that true love is found in the middle. But not only revolved around the emotion. All 5 times I felt those feelings. Each one to a varying degree, but never the less the feeling was there. So by experience I know that love is not just the feeling.

So then could it be in the display? The smile she gives you, and even though you could be in a crowed of guys you know it was meant for you alone. Or in the way she seems interested in what you did even though you could be an agriculturalist and your job is watching plants grow. These to give off the most amazing feelings. Feelings like the world just doesn't exist and the universe is one big ocean and her the sun that gives it light. But even in all those wonderful displays of love, there must be more? Would it possibly be in that romantic dinner that even though it rained and turned out a flop. Her smile and care that you went through the whole effort makes it all worth while.

But then that is going from the display to a result you get from the display. Just the appreciation that would make you want to go to death and back even f it meant you could see her smile one last time. Or is it the response of how she looks to me for times of need. It is maybe the greatest feeling to be needed. When she has a bad day at work and cries on your shoulder until it's socking wet. Yet it doesn't seem to matter because it's her tears. It's like her tears are the water your body needs to grow.

The possibilities of what love could be are beyond comprehension. I do not think there could be a book on what is love, how to find love, or is love for me. I guess you will never know until you try it. But it is a journey I have been willing to make. I think love is once and the joy and heart ache in trying to find it is what makes the journey so. What is love? A simple discovery between two people. A gift from God that is so complicated that if it were easy to find it wouldn't be so sort after.