+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why should I hurt?

Why should I hurt?

I’m so weak. I hate myself for being such a puss. I broke up with her yesterday and she’s already got a personal ad up. To make things worse it takes a direct shot at me. Why am I so hurt by this? It has the same lies over again. I miss her so much already and want her back. Logically I know that I needed to end things but my heart is breaking because I long for the person I thought she was. I hate she lied to me and treated me like a social unequal. I don’t understand how she just is dating again like nothing happened yet I’m a wreck. I want her back so bad and I don’t know how to make this feeling go away. I'm the one who ended it and wanted this.

I'm the same.

All I can suggest is delete all contact with her, anything that will remind you of her and give yourself some time to heal.

I agree. Its excruciating. I did the same but didn't stay strong. Now weeks later she is the one who left and hurts even more. You know she is not trustworthy, so just try to keep that in mind. actually, just try to not think about her at all. Stay busy, I read a few relationship books and that helped, if nothing else to keep busy.

Im currently going through some pain as well bro.. Keep strong and do what you think is better for YOURSELF

Count me in on this. She wants to hang out again and I am really thinking about texting her because I still miss her so much

Wait a second - you broke up her, and you're mad she put up a personal ad afterwards? The relationship was ended
    By you, did you want her to grieve for a while or something? She took a pot shot at you, she treated you badly, and you broke it off and she wants to date again (she is single now and entitled to, guess she's moved on fairly quickly) but you want her back?? I'm sorry but are you a masochist?! You ended it, she's made it clear she wants to move on. Be done, find a nice girl who makes you happy - this one didn't. Simple.

delete all contact (everything, numbers, text, pictures, EVERYTHING).
    DO NOT contact her, she WILL use you.

You ended it, now you have to move forward.
    Many Thanks
    Me

Copyright Me ~ 2014
    tweet me @LEMONorAPPLE

Did you ever consider the fact that perhaps she's struggling with this as much as you are and clinging to these ads because of the emptiness? Did you think that maybe she has a lot of feelings on it that she can't talk to you about and might be searching through these sites to find someone who she can talk to as a friend who will make things a bit easier?

Never assume.