+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need your opinion with this

need your opinion with this

okey, here's the thing, I'm a member here in this forum way back 2009. then I got married last may 2011, then it was my first time since that time to post in this forum.

I have relationship issues when I was still single, and now that I am married, all the wrongs I have done before, I changed it already. When I say wrong, I mean, never in our marriage, that I cheated on him, I tried to be a good wife and a good mother to our 2 year old baby.

I have issues in my past, I had several boyfriends before I met him, he knew all these things though, this issue was never a big problem until recently. But last May 2013, our marriage has been like hell. He became very jealous for no particular reason at all. He's texting my workmates, making wrong accusations that I have a boyfriend. We had major fights this year, he even packed his things and left me, but then after a day, he would come back and asked me to accept his apologies. This happened 3 times.

they said it takes two to tango, as for my attitude, I think I am also idealistic, I want a family with stable financial aspect,but i think it's normal right? I am always stressed because I am the only one who has a permanent job, and he just stays at home. We have a helper/ baby sitter that we need to pay monthly. And since July to December, my mother in law stayed at our home, and she's very bossy, and now that she left, she left tons of debt, and those people whom she have debts kept on coming back to our house asking for payment, and this annoys me because she's not around anymore, and who will pay for those debts? considering that she is my husband's mother, I think my husband has to pay for it. that's why I asked him to find a job,( first job since june 2011) good thing he found a job but it's just contractual and it pays low.

I also loaned a big amount of money for him to open up a small grocery store last january 2013, but he did not managed it well, til now we are paying the debt and the small business is still running but we are almost out of stock, We have big electric bills to pay, water bills, not including the milk , diaper, vitamins for the baby, the food and everything. i am so stressed, then he is still very jealous, the moment i will not be able to send a reply when he text when im at work, that's war already.

I'm tired already, tired with my job, with monthly bills, with a jealous husband who keeps on navigating my cellphone finding any flaws which he could not find because God knows i did not do anything to destroy our marriage.

Just a while ago, when i came home from work, he was not around, he texted once that he will be going to a city which is 7 hour drive from us, he did not give thorough explanation. he's out of reach now (cellphone), he did not text, when I arrived our child do not have milk, i do not have money, the store was not opened, theres no money in the cash register as well becuase it was closed all day while im at work..

I am tired of this, i worked so hard and still it is as if, i'm just the one doin all the effort, when im at home and the nanny is on leave, i am the one taking care of the baby while he is playing computer games. this is like living a life in hell.

I do not know, give me your opinion please.

When I hear about stuff like this, it leads me to believe he has an addiction to drugs (just my opinion). Drug addiction causes parnoia (him accusing you of cheating), neglect like the store business failing, mounting dept, ignoring responsability, dissappearing. Just my guess.

You need to have an intervention to find out what is really going on with him.

If its so awful then leave him but before you do: I want to know if you have no money for milk, baby vitamins, diapers. How can you afford to pay the nanny?
    Quote Originally Posted by trisha View Post
    I am tired of this, i worked so hard and still it is as if, i'm just the one doin all the effort, when im at home and the nanny is on leave, i am the one taking care of the baby while he is playing computer games. this is like living a life in hell.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yes, how can you afford a nanny?? And if he spends all his time playing vids and jobless, why can he be taking care of the baby instead of a nanny?

*crickets*

Troll!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion