+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A woman's misshapen vagina

A woman's misshapen vagina

I have a really good friend girl and we have talked a lot about all kinds of things. I consider her to be a seriously good friend and someone for whom I have pure platonic love.

Well, one night we were laying on her bed and talking about her vagina. She stated that she had a condition that made it so that her vagina was misshapen. She yearned to be able have sex with a man, but said she never could get penetration because her vagina was misshapen.

Has anyone ever heard of such a condition? I would like to send her some medical advice. She lives in a different country, so I'm sure how good the health care services are there.
    Last edited by anastasis; 07-01-14 at 07:26 PM.

There is a genetic condition where a woman is born without a uterus and/or ovaries. The vagina can be anything from completely absent to very shallow. They may or may not have a functioning clitoris. They can still be sexual, just not have full penetration in the vagina. There is surgery that can construct a functional vagina, it is called vaginoplasty. Skin is removed from the inside of the mouth or the abdomen and grafted into the vaginal chamber. It is a 4-6 hour surgery with about a week of recovery time/ bed rest. She will usually have to use dilators to keep the vagina from growing shut, or have regular intercourse, of course.

Very interesting. I may fly her over and see if we can't get that done for her. No reason for her to go all through life without marriage and children. Thanks. I'll look into it. :-)

It's fascinating that you're willing to talk about a "woman's missapen vagina" when you've never seen one in person, nor are even willing to.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    It's fascinating that you're willing to talk about a "woman's missapen vagina" when you've never seen one in person, nor are even willing to.
    I never intended to even discuss her misshapen vagina. We were in a situation where I was forced to sleep with her in her bed. We were laying in bed watching Lars and the Real Girl and she wanted to discuss the issue. She apologized to me that she couldn't have sex with me, because she really wanted to. This was strange to me as I was in the friend zone and didn't want to have sex with her anyway. She told me that she wanted to try and see if she could achieve penetration with me. I said no.

I simply want her to get the medical services she needs. And no, I'm really not interested in seeing her misshapen vagina. So you're right.
    Last edited by anastasis; 08-01-14 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    So you're right.
    Of course I am. I always am. Just ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Of course I am. I always am. Just ask me.
    And how many misshapen vaginas are you zealous to exam, eh?

Right.

What is the definition of a "shapen" vagina? They're like snowflakes... No two are alike.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What is the definition of a "shapen" vagina? They're like snowflakes... No two are alike.
    A well shapen vagina should correspond to the Golden Ratio and form a proportionate Vesica Piscis according to the theories of Art, Mathematics and higher Aesthetic theory. It should not be too large, nor should it be too small. A protruding clitoris that is disproportionate is not desirable to a philosopher. It should also have good coloration tones approximating the pigments of a Meadow Saffron in spring. This is well suited to both the artistic and poetic overtures of Love.
    Last edited by anastasis; 08-01-14 at 12:43 PM.

How poetic...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

How poetic...
    I'm a Libra. That's what I do.

In the "Vagina Monologues" They asked Rosanne Barr what her vagina smelled like. She answered:

"Like my husbands face."

In the "Vagina Monologues" They asked Rosanne Barr what her vagina smelled like. She answered:

"Like my husbands face."
    What a crass pig she is.

If she had any tantric awareness about her she would know that the Vesica should be treated and soaked with warm essential oil of Spikenard and Myrrh well before the Royal Cunnilingus Rite.

I cannot tolerate these unseemly, ignorant swine masses.

Oh be quietith.

Oh be quietith.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZaEP51rtmg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast