+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont want to sleep with my girlfriend at all...is there any hope?

I dont want to sleep with my girlfriend at all...is there any hope?

My girlfriend insulted my size to my face too many times...now I dont believe im enough for her sexually and as a result I dont want to sleep with her. She compared me to her exes indirectly and even a friend of mine who slept with her cousin...I broke up eith her because of it but even after countless arguements shes still with me. It brings me to the point of tears cause the way she talked about my size made me feel like it wasnt enough for her...

I love her but I cant stand touching her because its messed with my self esteem and confidence so much. She even cried when I laid it out for her without holding back...I doubt she didnt understand what she was doing so I didnt feel bad when I told her straight up sleeping with her was "torture".

All I can imagine is her enjoying other guys more than me...Im convinced shes faking it all the time and she doesnt turn me on in the slightest anymore.

Shes tried to make me feel better about it and I just cant believe anything she says. I even slept with other women who were far more appreciative of me but that didnt make me feel better at all cause all I cared about is what she thinks and if she enjoys me.

I dont know why she did those things but now I have no self esteem or sexual confidence...im a pretty good size too according to studies im in the top 2-3% of mens percentiles so its even more confusing to me.

Far above average but still not enough...I never had an ego about it but now I just have a wound that wont heal.

I know that breaking up with her is the obvious thing to do but I truly love her. I forgave her for everything she said but just cause im not mad about doesnt mean im still not hurt or self conscious. I asked her a million times if she needed toys or something but she always says no and that im more than enough for her.

I just dont believe she enjoys me at all. No matter what she says. Any suggestions? Or are we just doomed...

Wait, does she say that you are enough for her, or that you aren't enough for her? Are you sure it's not just in your mind?

Comparing you to her exes was not a good idea, it never is. But it sounds like she hasn't actually been insulting your size... or has she?

She said some things like one time she asked me if girls ever told me I was big before...I said yeah they all have and she laughed and said "oh white girls". She brought up her exes cock and said it was "HUUUUUUGE, its just a shame he didnt know how to use it. What a waste". Then she accidentaly showed me a video of her drunk screaming for her boyfriends "big jamaican dick"...so its me observing that her preference is of the larger sort and also that shes made passes implying im not "big".

She says I am enough for her but I dont really know how to feel. I think shes just trying to make me feel better so I dont leave her its hard for me to believe after acknowledging gb1 what size she likes and 2 that she doesnt consider me ttht size...

Its def a mental complex...the fact that I know shes had bigger and clearly enjoys bigger more has got me down on myself cause I know ill never make her feel the way those guys did. Also just the facg she would say stuff like that me made me very unattracted to her and compounding that with the meaning of what she said killed my sex drive with her.

Wow, she sounds pretty dumb. I can see why you're not attracted to her. I suggest you break up with her - no point being in a relationship with someone that not only you aren't attracted to but actually resent and are repulsed by. You'll find someone better, shouldn't be difficult.

Strong people dont put others down they lift them up.

Maybe she was smaller in the past and now you strenched her she feels like you are smaller when its actually her who changed. You destroyed that pussy.

This can help get back some confidence
    loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup

What more can I say.
    Put a fist in her. Later when y ou are older you will find woman who you can put palm in actually both hands but they will still enjoy dick. Its because the energy transfered are what makes diference. As long as you enjoy yourself and are putting efford she will sense desire and feel the passion you giving to her.

Man I know its damaging but its because you take what they say serious.
    Realise that girls are stupid emotional creatures. I have met enought low confidence girls who put down guys just to feel better about their own insecurities. I been with girl who would call me most ugly man in the world and then cry because I wont talk to her. Where is the logic? There isnt. So no need take to it serious. Theres enought people who gives the worst shit but still expects others to do right things. People who are not in right mind will damage others around them.

There are girls who will make a guy feel like beat up dog and then expect guy to be man but thats exactly the reason guy cant be a man for that woman.

Just say "why are you telling this to me"
    "Because..."
    But I love you. I love you. Stop !

Here is some tools how to deal with this bullying

How to say NO! and squash bullies forever
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K64Oz83swmA

How To Deal With Negative People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCINi5pY0EM

How to Make Other Men Respect You
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvBKC_8TTao
    Last edited by pcmaster; 08-01-14 at 06:03 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[QUOTE=pcmaster;964053]what more can I say. Put a fist in her. Later when y ou are older you will find woman who you can put palm in actually both hands but they will still enjoy dick[\QUOTE]

Put a fist in her? What?! Aint nobody got time for that. At the end of a pregnancy, the last couple of months, the doctor puts their hand in the pussy to check the baby etc. and one time, my normal woman Dr. wasn't there and the man Dr came in and did my check up and lets just say he had some big hands and it hurted. No pleasure there ugh.....

Anyways, OP, she's a bitch and you should start a sexual relationship with someone else and then tell her you found someone who loves your dick. She may have gotten a big jamaican dick, that wasn't my experience with one so don't worry about it.

Get rid of her. She's beyond disrespectful And tacky. Jive back when she goes there. Tell her she have no walls, nothing to grip you with.
    Last edited by Starnique; 08-01-14 at 08:23 AM.

You don't love her, dude. You resent her to the core and have nothing but contempt for her. So why not just try and start being honest with yourself?

You know what you love? You love the idea of being with a woman who you love and who loves you. That's what you're in love with. And she's the human who currently fills that cut out pattern for you. But never mistake that ideal of what you love with that person who you think fills that ideal. She doesn't fill that ideal and you don't love her.

Get rid of her, and go find someone who doesn't just fill that ideal (and fill it badly), but who is that ideal. If a woman doesn't meet your standards and is your actual counterpart in a woman, it's never gonna work in the long term anyway. I mean if a friggin woman will not step up to the plate and be the ideal of what you must have in a woman, don't even bother with her for one second. It would actually be better and less damaging to be alone for the rest of your life. It's not your failure, it's theirs.
    Last edited by anastasis; 08-01-14 at 08:42 AM.

Its not like dumping that kind of girls is so easy. Guy said he loves her. And theres drama too that creates addiction. Its hard to understand how can someone you love can say something like that because you love the person and take everthing she says very seriously. ANd thats excatly the problem. Its wrong to give authority to somoene whos leading you to hell of pain. Also calling guy a shit is like natural defense mechanism so she dont bring him too close to her heart. Maybe guy cant call her bitch even in his mind without feeling sorry and taking back that thought.

If so then leaving her will bring more pain to him than her. Also it doesnt mean she will stop talking shit. Running away is not always solution. Theres might be something inside of guy hes not dealt with. By runing away are you coming closer to yourself?

Counter attack might help so she can compare how good and patient you was for her. When things you are doing are not aprecciated you have to stop doing those things. Also not doing anything for your confidence can end up with going in relationship after relationship bringing in the same insecurities and destroying relationship by not beliveing that somone might truly love you(Damaged people dont believe in good intents of other people cause they used after getting threaded good they will be threaded bad. And by thinking so thats excatly what they bring upon themself). Big thing for confidence is looking for emotional support with friends you feel happy with. Counselling is a big thing too. Basicaly you shouldnt let it started in first place but cut BS off from the first time she said insulted you. Like defending yourself like the person you love. Otherwise she might not even noticing what shes done until its too late.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Yeah I actually did just break up with her...I wrote 2 posts about how I felt and once I reread them I was disgusted. She came over and left single...im honestly happier already which is sort of crazy cause I didnt expect it but i really was depressed with her in every way.

Funny thing is she actually read these posts on my tablet cause I left them open...and she has an account on here so shell read this too...so in that case...

Bye Ana

Ouch, that chick sounds hurtful and cruel and doesn't deserve anything you have no matter the size.

Wait a minute. So she disses the size of your dick so you cheat on her a sleep with other women? Why r we all sympathizing your dick ego?

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Wait a minute. So she disses the size of your dick so you cheat on her a sleep with other women? Why r we all sympathizing your dick ego?
    :O I assumed he meant that he slept with other women in the past?? If he actually cheated on her, he's no better than her...

I never cheated on her technically. I broke up with one time cause she cheated on me and I slept with a random chick. Regardless of what that girl did or said it didnt make me feel good about myself I wanted to be with who I loved so I took her back.

Why don't you tell her to do keggle excersizes to tighten her twat? You say that you have an above average size, technically she should be satisfied. It really isn't so much about penetration than it is the clitoral stimulation.

She does do those...but yeah im above average in statistics but not to her and it bugs me cause shes implied she wants bigger. So im not interested anymore...she wasnt even close to the best pussy ive had but I accepted it because j loved her and she was enough for me. I never expected id be the best sex of her life but she made me feel like I wasnt even enough for her which is a pretty awful feeling. When it comes from a person yoj truly love its devastating to know or just even think they arent satisfied with you and its impossible to let the thought go. It made me super jealous and pissed off all the time cause i got paranoid about her cheating on me cause I know women will oftwn cheat when the sex aint right and she made me feel like it wasnt. Even if she was just being a bitch and I actually was enough for her it doesnt matter once I started thinking that way I didnt even want to sleep with her cause when it was over id just feel like a total failure and unwanted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast