+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIRST DATE summary

Nothing lasts forever. Its more about enjoying moment, giving and taking to the full. Ability to give and take love, express feelings, understanding. Being excatly who you wana be in the moment.

Dont take anything to serious, just have fun. Create some memories. Everyone once dies and gets forgotten.

It is not length of life, but depth of life. Live with passion. Loveadmin
    Last edited by pcmaster; 17-01-14 at 08:20 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I know that I'll have good memories, but her personality, is exactly the type of person I wouldn't mind seeing each day, because of how happy I am around her and whenever I glance into her eyes, what a great person she is.

I just hate how I'll have to search again, hopefully someone that doesn't plan to move, then I'll be happy.
    The worst part is I'll try to find someone as adventurous, like to try new things and are caring as her, but there will only be one Jojo, and it sucks that I am going to miss her being away, but will be happy that she is in a place that will make her happy.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 17-01-14 at 10:45 AM.

Its not like girl is so perfect. While it might be something new and exciting for you theres is people around her who is not able to see the beauty thats inside or acsess or get excited by it. Also there is bad things that shes not saying and at this point you are unable to see the ugly side fully. Once you get more used to girls you might go back in time and realise she was just a simple girl with a few good things but not anything so amazing as you thought at start.

Personaly I dont see what she have done so amazing for you except just meeting few times and letting you to dream about her. Sometimes just this feeling of not being alone is great(it looks like you feeling alone with everyone else except her, already), realising that there is this escape from reality, a dream, embracing something better in life, finding something/someone to focus energy to or think about.

In the end you realise that person had only so much value as you gave to her. Value came from investing time/energy/thoughts/feelings. Things that actually came from you not her. So what I want to say is she cant be entirerly reponsible for your feellings. Party person is like mirror or prism, reflrecting and making colours from light letting you see yourself in diferent way. So will you like any girl in future as much as you did like this one depends on you.

I think from over analyzing everything, that I haven't dated enough women, to filter what I think would work for me.
    I feel comfortable around this one, but there isn't enough time to know what type off person she is exactly.

Looks like I need to keep my emotions in check, so I keep it under control, and focus on what I should do with my life and not about her, since she clearly isn't the person,
    that I will be seeing in the future and need to
    strive to see what else is out there when I am
    ready to make that leap.

False hope, that is what this is, and there's
    no point in investing my emotions to someone like her.

I will get over it, and can look at the more important picture in front of me.

Sont overthink too much let it flow naturally

There's no future here, so I just wanted to experience if my intuation was correct, and it was.

The best I can get out of this, is a good friend, since we have a lot of similar interests that we can talk about.
    Chat or talk occasionally 2 or 3 times a month, just to get an update from each other.
    I am already starting to feel better, because I am thinking differently about the situation and happy that I got to experience it a little, but know that I need to invest my emotions more, to someone worth my time and that it pays off in the future.

So what happened? She went to another town?

She has her sights from an offer, to work in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
    We are both from Ontario, Canada currently.

I just wanted to most of all, see if my interest from the initial conversation, translated to a few dates and it went quite well both times, but in order for me to stop, I need to think realistically, and do it before she leaves and we are in the same perspective.

I think also after this Sunday, a 1 week break from her will help make some feelings that are left, fade faster.

Thats what Im saying all the time. Dont take anything too seriously just have fun. Its not necessary to be desperate being together with girl for the rest of your life. Just enjoy present moments. I understand you dont wana fall for her and then let her leave with your heart. Take her simplier. Its like dance.

I like this song a lot. Especialy 00:04-00:24 pay attention to lyrics.
    youtube.com/watch?v=DeI1Y3cHti4

Some girls realy acts nice in order not to be called sluts. But they all sluts. Some are free some costs money but in the end they all biches. Look in your past for example. Shoot on a past with pistol and its gona shoot back with cannon. You cant ignore past lessons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12