+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Depression, dating, and dealing with rejection from guys?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Maybe the alien abductions are having a toll on you too.
    In that case they really have to hate me to put me to this bullshit.. And as i said it is not only thought, that what i say is reality to many people and you are just not ready to accept it
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

Maybe if you finally remove the tinfoil from your head you would be able to think more clearly.

Maybe if you finally remove the tinfoil from your head you would be able to think more clearly.
    You really think im joking? Search "avoidant personality disorder" from wikipedia and prove yourself wrong!
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

Oh I was thinking schizophrenia, oh well my bad.

Oh I was thinking schizophrenia, oh well my bad.
    Its not scizophrenic to know the truth! U just need to accept that i am not the only one behind this. Maube u have just lived a life with only positive things since u have ended up as rainbow puking dreamer who does not want to care about anyone but other who can be as blind as you...

No I had a rough time growing up, but it didn't make me bitter, rather I grew from it, and remained positive. Good things happened for me by being positive. Your negative garbage will keep you in your little dark hole of despair......isn't that were trolls live?

No I had a rough time growing up, but it didn't make me bitter, rather I grew from it, and remained positive. Good things happened for me by being positive. Your negative garbage will keep you in your little dark hole of despair......isn't that were trolls live?
    U did not read that wikipedia page did you not? And if u are really trying to tell me to be positive, you could just go tell a legless person to walk... I just cannot be positive that is part of my disorder... And yes trolls do live in holes and i atleast look like one i got long dirty hair, beard, i smell bad, and my face ia disgutingly ugly, but internet troll i am not!

Hah you sound like a friend of mine except he has a GF now.

Hah you sound like a friend of mine except he has a GF now.
    In that case i do not sound like a friend of yours... And you still did not read that article....and incase you did not know the difference between shy person and person with social anxiety, let me tell you... The difference is that shy person does not like social contacts but is still able to build them as the person woth social anxiety is actually AFRAID of people and most likely will self isolate himself just like me...and also fun fact is that social anxiety wont go away with time like shyness... So stop with that "used to be" and "now has" bullshit!

I suffered from it when I was growing up so I am well aware of it, but I worked at it and improved by discovering my self worth.

I suffered from it when I was growing up so I am well aware of it, but I worked at it and improved by discovering my self worth.
    Well good job... It seems that it was less harcore with you... But you must understand that even if you got better everyone else will... And i do know that if you would see mee irl you would throw up... Its sad how people really understand it only after that... I used to have couple of friends and they ALL agreed with me in everything and they were not suffering from same things as i, they always said im ugly and will die alone, and thats why they were my friends only people who knew the truth... Oh well no i got no frends expect my computer and my games, they are only ones who care about me and will never leave me...

That's what happened to my friend but he was so determined to change. He failed many times, tried to commit suicide (thank god I was able to get help to him), got horribly abused by his family, had trouble with keeping a job, got into drugs, etc. Then one day he made some changes and is now happier, has a girl that loves him unconditionally, kept up his guitar playing (which he is really good at), things are good.

That's what happened to my friend but he was so determined to change. He failed many times, tried to commit suicide (thank god I was able to get help to him), got horribly abused by his family, had trouble with keeping a job, got into drugs, etc. Then one day he made some changes and is now happier, has a girl that loves him unconditionally, kept up his guitar playing (which he is really good at), things are good.
    As i said, in that case he is NOTHING like me! I will never be able to get rid of my broblems and its not my fault, im not only socially completely retarted im also mild alcoholic even if im only soon 17, i will be unemployed and lots of other crap, so basicly i do not even deserve to be here really, but i am and i do not know why, even my old primary school teacher told me im worthless...

+im not good at anything, jeez im even shit at gaming even if i do it like 10 hours a day...

Ya but it's something you enjoy to do right? When I have the time I can game for 16 hours lol, in fact I think I will play now. Later dude.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast