+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 Problems: Girl I used to date, and friends who may like me.

2 Problems: Girl I used to date, and friends who may like me.

2 Part: Problem with girl I used to date, and getting interested in friends Post: 1 | Quote:

OK this is going to be a two-parter, so please bare with me.

Issue One: At the end of the school year last year and during the summer, I went on dates with this girl at my school who I never really knew before. Before the dates she was giving me signs, whether they were sincere or she was just playing with me I dont know. But we would always say hi, and smile in the halls, talk, etc. Well, we lost touch during the summer, after I called her but she never returned my call. Well school started about two weeks ago, and the only contact we've had has been in the hallway ONCE, we met eyes, she smiled, I smiled, end of story. Now this may seem normal, but we have TWO classes together and havent even spoken to each other ONCE, even after all the talking we did just a few months earlier.

We have met eyes several times in class, but we both kindof look away when we do so. I once got up in class to turn in a paper, and as I passed by her I could tell her eyes were following me as I walked, but I didnt turn my head to meet them.

Now one may sum this up as us both being nervous, but I don't believe so, because she is really outgoing to everyone, and I doubt that a girl like her would be into a guy like me.

So my question is what do you guys think is up? because I don't know what to think.

Issue Two: I'm starting to get an impression that two girls that I'm friends with are becoming attracted to me. Theyre always talking with me in my classes, and I think on of them is giving me the eye. Anyone have any advice on subtle ways to find out?

bump

bump

sounds like she is wondering why u hadn't asked her out yet, and she is becoming frustrated, waiting...

and lucky you, u have girls chasing after you

Thanx for posting but this is long over, but I appreciate it none-the-less.

Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I