+ Follow This Topic

Thread: gf's mom found out we had sex

gf's mom found out we had sex

Hi this is my first post, hopefully those of you whom possess more experience could help me out.

so what would u do if u r in a situation like this:

your girlfriend loves you and you love her
    you both are teenagers
    your gf's mom found out the two of you had sex
    the mom is christian
    the mom is now a single mom and never had good sex with your gf's dad (so u've heard)
    mom thinks sex is bad
    mom doesn't want you and your gf to spent time together
    mom is afraid that her daughter will get pregnant even with condom

what do u do? u r thinking of ways to neutralise the mom, but it seems impossible.

When you accept that you have no control over your gf's mom, then you will no longer feel as anxious about this..btw how old are you and your gf?

All this about her having a bad sex life and being christian should not be your concern. To calm her nerves.. you know her better than us. Ask your gf if she has any ideas. Use more discretion in your sex life. She shouldn't know about this in the first place. What mom doesn't know cant hurt her.

lilwing89 Guest
    what do you do? whatever you want. her mom can't control you, and you can't control her.
    you shouldn't be having sex if you are young(but i shouldn't be talking lol)

you get her mom to like you. be yourself.

Basically, you f'd up. You took some kind of risk, and got busted. Her mom found out. There ain't no fixin' it, and there sure's to hell no way to make it okay with her mom for you guys to be having sex. The very best BOTH of you can do, is apologize to her mom; let her know how much you care for each other; and try to reach some sort of compromise with her that will make it okay for you two to, at least, see each other. Yeah, she needs to accept, sooner or later, that her daughter's going to be having sex, but you guys need to cooperate with her to lead her to that acceptance.

BTW, this whole thing falls into the "responsible sex" category. If you don't know how, or can't, handle the consequences of doing it, you shouldn't be doing it.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 01-08-05 at 03:16 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Ask your girlfriend's mom out to walk in the park on a sunday morning. Ask her mom in person! She won't reject your offer. It might be very awkward, but any mom would love to walk in the park with a young gentleman. Make sure you have a fun conversation with her, and don't just jump into the discussion about you and your girlfriend. Start off talking about how your life is, how is school, how is work, etc. Then you ask her back, and expect her to have a lot to say. Slowly get into conversation about how you and your girlfriend are doing. Be very honest with her, and tell her how you feel about the situation and also tell her that you know how she feels too. Put yourself in her shoes and start off saying, "I know how you feel about....." or "I know that you're hurt about..." After a great walk and a good conversation, ask her if she want to go food shopping . She'll like you more and begin to respect you, and appreciate you for being her daughter's great boyfriend. I hope this helps.
    haha...

Neutralize the mom... lmao... yeah.. unless you got some morphine... i don't quite get what you're saying...

Anywho... yeah.. I don't think that the mom is the biggest problem buddy...

First of all... It sounds like you're still in High School... which ok.. it's no big deal... so what... it's a free country... : P ... lol ... but seriously... unless she came home one day and was all like...

-Hey Mom.

-Hi Dear.

-What did you do today?

-I had sex with my bf.. X P

-Oh that's nice, wait, i'm almost done with the dishes, just sit there and pray till i'm finished and start beating your @ss with the hammer.

Then I think YOU should feel a lil brrp... yeah...

In any case, WOW... christian girls and sex... hmm... You know why it's sexy...? That's right, caz it's forbidden... But i think you're being a d*ck.. no offence... so what.. you can't have sex with her.. big deal... If that's seriously a problem to you.. then her mom is right... sex IS evil...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    SCREWED!

HAHAHAHA!

I felt just that way, Fras, but couldn't bring myself to say it. Poor guy.
    Speak less. Say more.

thanks to those whom had posted useful info regarding this situation. And those who were just being plain immature (yes you) **** ***!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by rodeo
    thanks to those whom had posted useful info regarding this situation. And those who were just being plain immature (yes you) **** ***!!!
    Oh yeah?

Well...

**** ****** ***** ** *** ***** ****** ******** you too!!!

How did you know it was you he was really talking about? You must have something to hide...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel
    How did you know it was you he was really talking about? You must have something to hide...
    Hide?

What's to hide?

I blatantly acted like a jackass.

That was obvious wasn't it?

no fighting please

ok first of all how did it happen? if she saw walked in while you were banging her then just go talk to her face to face and talk to her , respectfully but dont contradict yourself .

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by baadshah_007
    no fighting please
    No peace keeping please.