+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In need of help like right now

Interesting video... I can in fact see the similarities from what she says.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I can answer this and all of the questions you've got about this sub-human piece of garbage...

She's an attention whore. When you give her the attention she wants, she loses interest. When that attention starts to fade, she starts up with her routine to suck you back into her life...

And she doesn't give a single shit about your feelings. I'd bet she's a sociopath.

Do as suggested, and cut her entirely out of your life. You said she'd "Go Crazy"... that's about as big a clue as any.
    Well she does have her issues, I can tell her that. Part of the reason we broke up is that her issues were too much and affecting the relationship as she wouldn't get professional help.

Actually everyone have issues. In this case theres too much of them in both of you but you can help eachother only to the level you can help yourself. Once you are happy and confident you can make other people happy too. As more healthy person is as more positive thoughts there is. All the negative thoughts comes from a dark place and leads the same way. As stronger is the person less it can be affected by other negative factors from outside, including circumstances and people. Stay positive man. Dont let anyone remove you from path you choosen, One negative thought about yourself can destroy life. Avoid bad people.
    One positive thought can lead to living a dream.

Suffering exist because weakness exist. Perfectly pure human beings can not suffer.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-01-14 at 11:28 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by DevvyJay View Post
    For the asking favors thing... Well I've been buying her lunch if she has nothing to eat recently. Sometimes she asks me if I have money and I buy some for her.

If I ignore her, she WILL go crazy. And I'm sure if a guy did this, he'll be considered the biggest asshole in the world.
    You owe her nothing! It's not your duty to feed her and give her money. She is just taking advantage of you. She's the asshole.

Well she does have her issues, I can tell her that. Part of the reason we broke up is that her issues were too much and affecting the relationship as she wouldn't get professional help.
    Did you not say she was seeing a therapist?

How can I actually avoid her? She is in my mind everyday at school, by just one look at her. We also hang around the same people.
    Don't even look at her. If she talks to you, nod and find a way to kindly end the conversation. Then, walk the opposite direction. As for the people you both know, only hang out with them without her. She's not a packaged deal.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Did you not say she was seeing a therapist?
    Yes, but this is what we call desperation. Lovely little town, if you've never visited it.

Well, a lot has happened in the past couple days.

Hurtful news, she told me she doesn't want to be together and is over me. I don't understand how someone can be over a love one in just about a month, including the fact we dated for a year and a half.

I don't understand how someone can be over a love one in just about a month, including the fact we dated for a year and a half.
    The way she treated you isn't what love looks like. I don't know what she was feeling, but it wasn't love.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    The way she treated you isn't what love looks like. I don't know what she was feeling, but it wasn't love.
    What happened makes me feel like I wasted three years of my life loving this girl.

As of this moment, she decided to "Not waste her time on me". My health is bad because my emotions effect it greatly. I didn't respond to her for hours because i passed out, she sent messages asking if I was okay. I told her No when I got up. You know.. she just laughed at me.

Her last few messages to me was calling me a bitch, telling me that we're not friends, and she's "done dealing with me". We haven't spoken since at all, and this was just last night.

I planned to commit suicide today at midnight. I am very fortunate to have a great best friend and close friend, as those two girls helped me believe I can get through the rest of the week, instead of ending my life after I had a serious talk with them this morning. I'm going to survive, I have to tell myself.

Just take all the advice aready given from us and you gona be okay. It just proves she was using you. Since she couldnt get what she wanted from, she didnt need you anymore. Dont give a shit what she says. Her heart is ugly and bitch was crazy in evil way.

However love was just in your imagination. Sooner or later you have to wake up. Good moorning man. Focus that love you have for yourself and believe everything good being said about you. Focus love you have on yourself. You are the only person who desrves it now. As better you handle this temporary pain as less damage will be taken. This was a great lesson and after year you will laught at yourself how stupid you was.

Well, thank you all of you. I hope I can move on from this heart ache, without any trouble from her.

Dont expect anything good from her or it gona destroy you. I know how killing it is to hear shit from bitch in confusing times like this. However isolate yourself as much as you can from her, act like you dont know her. Delete all contacts. Surround yourself only with positive people. And spend time in nature and counseling cabinet. Find yourself again. It a good time to take care of health starting from very basic things. Take the best care possible of yourself. See yourself as a friend.

Well, since she decided to not be friends, I shouldn't be hearing from her or talking to her at all. Not even hanging around her. Surrounding myself, I'll just surround myself with my best friend and few close friends like I always have. Just without her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12