+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How a young man never found love.

Pls help :'(

To those wondering what I look like....every girl has a dream man...and well I'm the complete opposite. Of course my confidence is at 0 right now

It's not always about looks with women but how you carry yourself. What attracts women is charisma, confidence, and good social skills.

I get so upset and depressed about this, no-one will feel attraction to me in any environment. Does anyone even know how I feel about this? Does anyone realise how I feel? Like I said in the previous post, my confidence is at 0 right now...How do I feel better about myself? I'm no Adonis. I'm like a slimmer equivalent of Shelton from Big Bang Theory. Pls help me. I beg you.

Did you know that girls are hot for the character Sheldon Cooper? It's not about his looks but his stand offish, full of himself, aloof behavior.

Thank you for the post, I appreciate it. I honestly have no attractive qualities. No girl (even drunk) will find me attractive. Tonight I tried to chat to a girl using tips from Sasha Daygame but it didn't work. One girl I found smoking hot and have met a few times at her house (with friends) was holding hands with someone else that I knew. I don't have muscles but I have a big heart. I do want to feel accepted but I'm just simply not good enough. Pls don't hate on me but today I cried because...well... of how I am!
    I won't lie but I have cried a few times but I'm me and I'm lame...and just not good enough. I have a big heart and want someone to put it good to use. Just anyone pls. I've never had a girlfriend.:.that makes me the biggest loser ever. I'm nearly 20 years old FFS :'(
    Like I said before, I have a big heart and will treat a girl so well...just please....someone...anyone I feel attracted to.....put it to good to use otherwise it might as well not be used at all.

Okay, what attracts a woman? Someone who isn't pushy. Someone who isn't imposing. Someone who isn't a dick. Maybe you'll get friend-zoned from time to time. Maybe this won't get you instant sex results - but if that's what you want, then stick to your hand, not another human being.

If you have a big heart, then trust me, it'll come through as long as you stay true to yourself. No one looked at me for the right reasons until I was in my twenties. Then life got ridiculous. "You have so much fire." "You're so fiesty." "You don't apologize to anyone." "You don't give a **** what they think." "You'll play League with me and I love that." Suddenly I was desirable for all of the reasons that I was ignored before. Life is really ****ing weird like that.

I hate to tell someone to just hold out for something real because, really, no one wants to hold out. But it's the truth. And it's worth it.

Guess I can only just keep trying :/
    Hopefully I will improve. I'm just going to build my confidence back up and try again. I do go out to clubs a fair few times with friends so we will see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    The problem with self proclaimed "nice guys" - especially the ones who talk about this as if it's supposed to make women turn a blind eye to their deficiencies for some odd reason - is that a great many of them are emasculated betas and seem to confuse their rapid-fire supplication to women as being nice. Be careful not to fall into this trap if you haven't already (it kind of sounds like you have tbh) because it's not exactly a mentality that yields a realistic chance of success in any path through life, including your romantic pursuits.

Major problem here. Rejection is a fact of life and if you refuse to accept it you will go absolutely nowhere. What if you never submit a job application for fear of getting rejected? Enjoy being unemployed and impoverished for the rest of your life. What if you never even try to meet the entry requirements of whatever school/sport/club/whatever you're trying to get into because you can't handle being rejected? What do you suppose are your chances of success? There's a vodka named after the answer...

Approaching women works the same way. Deal with the possibility of rejection and give yourself a fighting chance or shy away from it and die alone and sexless. That's the choice every male in America (other than celebs that women throw themselves at) has had/currently has to make. Your situation is not special, the only difference between you and a guy who has a gf/is married/gets laid/etc. is that you choose over and over again to take the path of least resistance while the latter went for what he wanted.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been rejected more than once and not one of them hurt half as bad as everyone thinks it does. In fact, every time I've ever refused to approach for fear of rejection it ending up hurting a LOT worse than getting rejected ever could. There is literally nothing there to be afraid of, it's 100% in your imagination.

The only reason or excuse not to try is if you are addicted to failure.
    When we die, we don't regret the chances we took. We regret the chances we didn't take.

Stop being a suck. You can have a big heart without being a suckhole. I told you, you need to work on being confident....you need to change your vibe man.

I know, I know. I know I can overcome this, sometimes I just need to slap myself in the face (not literally) and realise that this is actually possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12