+ Follow This Topic

Thread: idea for the love of my life...please help!!!!

idea for the love of my life...please help!!!!

My bf and I are so in love with eachother, he's deffinatly the one I'm going to marry. We've talked about marriage and spending the rest of our lives together. He said once he saves up for a ring he'll be on one knee to ask me to be his wife. He's a romantic guy, and I love to think of random unique things to do to show him I love him. We both take time to appreciate the small/simple things in life...but I had an idea I hope you all can help me with. I want to show him that I love him so much I want the whole world to know. I thought if you could help me, you could send me a post card/note saying that my love for him is so strong that you can see it from all the way from (wherever you're at)...or something sweet along those lines...then once I get quite a few notes/cards I'll compile them together and give them all to him at once and tell him I love him so much I let the whole world know!

btw my name is Teri, my bf's name is James. We're 31 and so madly in love. If you're willing to help out message me and I'll give you an address. Thanks for your time and hope this works out

Sorry but we don't do that here....try facebook.