+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My love story... and advice plz.

My love story... and advice plz.

Could it be possible to put this in the dumping AREA , THX . i just saw it now.

Well, im new here , and i would just like to get some opinions and comments on how other people view my relationship. so i will tell parts of the story and if someone doesnt understand why or how some events happened , then just ask and ill post more details .

I wont tell the WHOLE story because it would be to long . Before we start let me tell you a bit about myself . I'm 18 , just finished high school , i'm more old fashioned , EX; i dont like piercings or tatoos and i wont date girls that have been around with lots of partners . I'm more of a gentleman ( not to brag but lots of people say that about me ) but when i get pushed to far i lose it and i lose my gentleman smoothness and become more of a fighter . now for the story!

I'v been with this girl for almost a year and 3 months,Lets call her ... Jenny(fictional name) she was my first serious girlfriend , her family liked me and my family liked her , both to the point were they used to talk and plan out what they would give us when we were married EX; buildings , house , big honey moon ... so we were each others first real lovers , in both a physical and emotional way . Before me she never had an actual boyfriend , just small dates ( one timers ...no... not one night stand) , and i did date 2 girls before her but nothing serious ( both lasted 2 weeks ).

So here we are BACK about a year and a half ago ...in December 2003 both of us 16 and loving it. I used to have the hots for her and she always found me handsome , even tho she liked my friend (he is a big flirt , not like me) she still found me better looking . So at some point my friend invited her to go to the movies with us (me , my friend , her and someone else) so she showed up . But the catch was that it was only gonna be me that would show up .kind of like a date .( this was to find out if she liked me and if i could get to her.)

So the date went Extremely well , not one ankward moment , nothing lame , just a nice fun date . so then at school , we flirted , one night i almost kissed her ( PERFECT TIMING) but because of my damn friend i coundt (ruined it), so the nest week-end we go to the movies in sort of a double date . She sat next to me , i put my arm around her , she dint mind , i moved closer , no response, so i went for the it and i just kissed her right then and there with no warning . she was surprised , but still liked it .anyway , fast forward , she ended up braking up with me because she felt weird being in a relationship with a friend . So i said: Ok , fine , we can STILL be friends you know ... so we agreed ,

But 2 days later i stopped talking to her because i always saw other guys (her friends) flirting with her and i thought : why did she push me away and all these bums keep hitting on her and she doesnt tell them off ? So i got upset and dint speak to her for about 5 months .

fast forward, At the end of the year ( school year , i started dating her again and thats were we officilaly started going out . Things went bad for the first 3 weeks because of the end of the year exams. so then we started seeing each other more often but her ugly friend and BF were always in the picture , so after a month of dating i let her know that i was going out with her and NOT her friends and that i only wanted her around and not some other people to ruin our relationship .

...Let me know if i made the right decisions ... ill post a bit later , the rest of the story . Let me know if its too long THX V
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 01-08-05 at 10:13 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I started reading it.

But I stopped.

Do yourself a favor and add some paragraph seperation.

Makes it easier for us to read, and as a result more likely for us to reply with advice other than what I just presented to you.

is it a bit better ?

Yes. NOW, I'll read it.
    Speak less. Say more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's difficult to give advice on all the decisions you made.

While it's good you provided us with all this back info.

Give us some more specific questions.

And soooo...what? So you told her that. And then?

Assuming I understand the point you're trying to make: You can't pick a person's friends for them, even if the one's they pick for themselves are ugly. Unless there's something more about these friends and her interaction with them you haven't said, on the face of it, I'd say you were out of line to put any pressure on her about them.
    Speak less. Say more.

Ok , so after that , it got a bit better and things started rolling , at the 2nd month i told her i loved her and that i would stay with her mo matter what or almost ( she was moving far away... 2 hour bus ride /20 mins car ) so we experienced lots of things for the first time with each other . She told me she loved me back , then i helped her family move into their new home , then at the third month we made love to each other for the first time and about a week later i told her that i wanted her to be my wife one day . She agreed and said she wanted me to be the one and only boyfriend/lover/ husband she would ever have , i agreed . As the summer went by , our love increased and school restarted ... now we are at september 2004.

dont worry , im not done with the story yet... like i said , let me know if its to long.

Then , this is when it started to take a wrong turn , at the beginig of the 5th month , she lied to me . Her first major lie , she lied to me before but for silly things , but this , she lied to me about someone else. Before it happened , i asked her to let me know if guys hit on her so i could beat them up, then this guy who used to like her for years (she never liked him)keept talking to her while i want around so i asked Jenny not to speak to him anymore and to tell him off because i felt that if she dint like him that it would be better if she told him off instead of having him get in our way .So she told me he came to talk to her twice , so i decided if by the third time he doesnt get it , STRIKE OUT ... i would beat him up .

so one day i saw them talking together from the window of my classroom (they dint know). I asked her if she spoke to him, she denied. The same day, we went out to the movies ( our 5th month anniversary.) then i saw him there and i told her i saw her tlaking together and that she lied to me . I was gonna go and start a fight but she wouldnt let me go . So i went over to him ( she ran away, i woulnt listen) and i told him to stay away from her , that i knew that he liked her and i dint want to see him around anymore . The guy was shaking ... so i went back to her and dint start the fight just to please her .

she started to cry , apologizing saying that she was gonna tell me another day she dint want to start a fight , i dint buy it . so i told her that: from now on things will be different and i wont trust her the way i used to , and that i would like to know whats going on with her or it would finish in a disaster .

BTW the friend thing, yea , her friends always influenced her alot ,and they would talk about EVERYTHING (girls ...come on) so i dint want her friends knowing every single detail about our relationship . i wanted something more mature , a serious relationship ... no little dates with friends all over because you were nervous . none of all that bs . Just me and her .

Tone Guest
    I'll save this one for work tomorrow (:

Well, if it's all that long, nevermind. I've got a train to catch.
    Speak less. Say more.

ok story made short , we broke up because we were both unhappy, i dint trust her and she was just going psycho with me and her family . so i just wanted to know if it was worth trying to go back to her and work it out or just letting go and enjoy the spare time i once wanted while i was with her .

ps. I WAS planning on marrying her , and asking to marry her in about a year from now ( i planned so i would already have the money necessary ) ...

p.s if too many ppl say its too long , ill rewrite it in a one post that doenst take this long to read.

Why would you want to work things out with someone you don't trust and you think is going "psycho" on you? These things usually are progressive...

yup your right , but i just want to know IF i should TRY to make it work. like , start believing her ( she did admit that she was a good liar tho) and to let her cool off and just shut my mouth and do things she ...a what the heck am i thinking ill be Pu$&y whipped if i do that ...ill just call it quits. Any idea were to start off brand new again with the dating process .Maybe some coffee places, just random girls in the city. kind of hard when you lost every friend you had on a girl you put to much interest on , and then im back to square one ...meeting people...where to start off...suggestions?

thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast