+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GIRLFRIEND Tells My Husband She Thinks I'm HOT- I may be interested

GIRLFRIEND Tells My Husband She Thinks I'm HOT- I may be interested

Hi Everyone, I need advice!

My husband and I have been faithfully married for 15 years together for 19 years, we're college sweethearts and very much in love. We live in an upscale community where neighbors get along and get together 1-3 times a week for parties, dinners, BBQ's, etc. Our "hangout" group, composed of about 20-25 couples with toddler to teenage children gets along really well. We all "love" each other, get together often and golf, play tennis, work out, brunch and sometimes vacation together. No craziness in the sexual aspect.

My husband is a very attractive man, however I had never perceived any attraction from the other girls toward him. At least an obvious one.
    Last weekend during one of the parties I saw him hugging one of the girls - married of course, we're all married- and it sort of caught my eye. Let's call her Emma. No biggie, we all hug each other constantly, but this time it was a bit different. A little tug at the waist at the end sort of thing.
    My husband is doing hormone replacement and taking testosterone which maintains him constantly aroused. We are basically having sex every night and he likes to fantasize the dirtiest of things. I don't mind this. I love watching him going nuts with me. He tells me he dreams about watching me having intercourse with another man and in other occasions having a threesome with another woman. This has been going on for about 2 years.
    He's talked to me about actually materializing our fantasies but at the end we always conclude it's best to leave these as what they are, fantasies, and not risk affecting the almost perfect relationship that we are in.
    While in the middle of intercourse a few days ago I told him a felt a bit jealous when he hugged Emma as it seemed a more prolonged hug. We are always very open with each other. He then told me it was funny, because the last 4-5 times we all had gotten together, Emma had been approaching him, hugging him- no biggie, she's a hugger with every one- and telling him " your wife is hot".
    My hubby says he usually laughs and says something polite, like thanks or something.
    This time, she approached him, hugged him tighter and longer than usual, released him and stared at me, standing in another group a few yards away and told him, "Damn, I think your wife is so hot..." and then stared into his eyes as if waiting for a response.
    Again, hubby didn't say much.
    My question is, what's up here? She has never given me the impression directly that she is attracted to me, like ever. I get the occasional inappropriate smooch or hug-sqeeze from some of the other husbands, never had a problem with the wives as I am very respectful and try to keep away from the horny ones as much as possible. One of the girls tried kissing me in the mouth once as a joke I did not let her. Emma certainly never gave me the impression that she was interested.

What is it, Is she interested in my husband and trying to catch his eye with these comments? Or is she interested in me? Or is she interested in both of us?

My husband finds her attractive and I find her, well, interesting. Surprisingly, I feel no jealousy at all.
    Now, here's the other part of the story. Through time I had been finding her husband more and more interesting. I few months ago I developed a little secret crush on him that took me even to do stuff like walking my dog in front of their house a little more than usual, etc. I knew inside of me I was just having fun in my mind as I could never be unfaithful to my husband nor be a home wrecker. So I forced myself to get these thoughts out of my head. This is a man that always referred about me to my husband as "oh your beautiful wife this or your stunning wife that". I never told my husband about this and I know for sure nobody noticed my little crush.

Now my husband asks me if I would like Emma as well and if I would consider a threesome or even a foursome with her and her husband. He has this stuck in his head and is sure both Emma and her husband would agree to it as per Emma's comments and other general comments her husband has made to mine complimenting me etc.

I am so interested in playing this risky game but I am so afraid of the consequences which I am well aware of what they are!!
    Any advice will be so appreciated!

You can go through with it, but I suggest against letting the other dude actually **** you. If you let him, you will probably want to do it again.

Many married couples take part in swinging. It ain't for me though

I say it's pretty obvious Emma and her husband are possibly regulars in this kind of activity or they are too curious at expanding their sexual adventures. This is something that needs to be discussed at length openly with your husband. Both of you need to go over the pros and cons, and discuss feelings of jealousy, rules, what you would expect, etc. You say you don't feel jealous when you see her hugging your husband, and his attraction to her BUT it could be different when you see him enjoying her at a level that he never experienced with you. We have had a few come here regretting their choice and not knowing how to deal with how it changed the dynamic of their marriage.....proceed with caution.

sounds like you have a stable marriage, and are into experimenting in bed. Why not give her a try? You might really enjoy it.

old thread............OP is long gone.