+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Love Doctor is in town

Quote Originally Posted by The Counsular
    If this is indeed the case you must accept the fact that a woman that you meet may have been deflowered many times.
    I thought a woman could only be deflowered once. Hmmm...

Yes. One of those many conceptual faux pas' I was referring to. This guy's talkin' out the side of his neck.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins

I sense sarcasm . You know you love my posts!.

_______

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Dear "only virgins." and members of this thread; All the arguments made here on this thread hold weight and are certainly correct.
    And yet you continue?
    One however must separate himself from fantacy world.
    Sure thing, as soon as "one" serperates fantacy from fantasy.

What I did say is that 99% of first time sexual relationships end.
    I doubt that is really accurate. 99% sounds like a made up estimate. Everyone is an individual.

I understand your feelings that sex loses it's meaning when you are not a virgin any more. This is only mostly true. Sex will always carry with it some meaning.
    Its mostly true?...yet sometimes it carries meaning?. When is it that it does and doesn't?. ..I wouldn't answer if I was you, because I will show you how thin the line between the two really is.

It is the central act of life and the promise for tomorrow.
    Im not even going to bother.

If you are very young and extremely handsome you can marry a young girl while you are both still innocent.
    Young girl? Now the "doc" is saying to get married young..yea, we all know young people who get married have the best chance of staying together . Handsome and young?...Those are the qualities required for a virgin?. I hope to god(if he exits) that you are NOT a real shrink..those poor souls who visit you . You are what some people would say "shallow", not me though..but just letting you know.

If this is indeed the case you must accept the fact that a woman that you meet may have been deflowered many times.
    You must accept the fact that I DO NOT have to accept anything. Do not confuse me with those man who hate non-virgins because they think of woman as objects. I have my own feelings behind this..they won't change.

If you can't accept this than you will be lonely and bitter.
    I dis-agree that this is the only out-come. I don't have to be happy but I sure won't be lonely and bitter...all though sometimes I can come out and sound like a bitter person. I am single, 22, and do not feel lonely.

If you need help to accept this I certainly can tell you some things that make me feel better.
    Wait a second..you are going to tell "me" things that make "you" feel better? Assuming I would want to change the way I feel right? I feel unhappy to be with a non-virgin and maybe I prefer that? Why would I need to change something that doesn't need changing?. One things for sure..I do not need your advice..ever..lol. OH and by the way, all the advice you would give me to help me feel "better" I all-ready know. Everyone knows that help starts from the individual them-self so with this issue...if the person wants a virgin and thinks that is a problem then he can get help..but if a person wants a virgin and he thinks he is perfectly fine then who are we to tell him to change?..we have no right especially if that makes him happy. What better reason to give someone for wanting a virgin then "because it will make me happy"?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I thought a woman could only be deflowered once. Hmmm...
    Well, you can give her back the flowers and then ..TAKE THEM AWAY AGAIN!
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-08-05 at 04:21 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

OV rocks. He deserves a trophy.

I am a professional psychologist and I am offering my services for free to anyone who has questions concerning relationships. If you have questions it would be my pleasure to answer. Take care and remember, there are plenty of fish. Dr. Forrest

I have been seeing a gorgeous model type guy since april. The first month, we dated.
    After that he just wanted sex. I was ok with it becaue of our ages. He's 27 I'm 41.

He's sometimes ok in bed (but not the best). He doesn't look at me while we're diong it (we discussed this) and has said multiple rude things during these four months.
    The first date he told me he likes younger women and that I'm only five years younger then his mother!!

Another time when he didn't call after awhile I said that I thought he wouldn't call again, that he found a young thing and he said "if I did I wouldn't have called," which was shockingly rude.
    Last time I was with him, it was more tender which was Sat afternoon. He called today wanting it (I never call him), and it sucked. He hardly kissed me (he read the booty call contract on google).

What broke the camel's back was when he called his male friend wanting to hang out for awhile after we did it. I mean am I wrong in feeling hurt? Is it worth it? Should I tell him the truth about how I feel? Personality wise, we don't click much, probably because he's not into me. But I do have more feelings then he has since he is soo lusty. I'm not used to being older in a relationship. I had one that almost lasted 7 years.
    Last edited by cuutalent; 04-08-05 at 09:26 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TenorTwo

Quote Originally Posted by TenorTwo
    who are you?

ok lemme just say...i'm 19 and if a guy acted that way around me i'd slap him and dump him on the spot. You say that you guys have nothing in common personality wise...and the sex is just mediocre...he's not that into u...and he treats u like crap....i think u know what you should do...it seems as if the only reason ur attracted to him is cuz he makes you feel younger....and he's either into teh whole older women are hot thing or more likely...he has sex w/ u while thinking about some 25 year old "model type" chick

It is hard for me to take seriously a post by a 41 year old woman who would tolerate that behavior. I am guessing it isn't true. No one is that pathetic.

Tone Guest
    I agree with the previous 2 lovely ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    It is hard for me to take seriously a post by a 41 year old woman who would tolerate that behavior. I am guessing it isn't true. No one is that pathetic.
    You'd be surprised.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

You know, I rather enjoy it when OV's Bullshit Meter blows. Kinda reminds me of Cybog when his Patience Meter hits red.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Kinda reminds me of Cybog when his Patience Meter hits red.
    I didn't know he was capable of such a thing.

as of yesterday i stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    You know, I rather enjoy it when OV's Bullshit Meter blows.
    I talk bullshit? Then why the hell do I have a trophy? hu? hu? hu? ..yea..I thought so
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 05-08-05 at 04:21 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast