+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with this guy I like(I hope I can post this here!)

Problem with this guy I like(I hope I can post this here!)

I hope I can post this here, really sorry is I can't!
    anyways.
    There this Guy I REALLY like..I have had a Huge crush on him for a long time..Hes like 3 yeard older then me...Well...I finnaly Told him how I felt and His only Reply was...Eep. So my Nice couisn went over and asked him If he liked me more then a friend...My couisn came back and told me what he said...He said: HELL NO!!..So I really like him He doesn't like me in that way..Oh and something Else I am Worryed about is....Him and my cousin are like the Age..And I sorta hope They will not fall In love.......
    Anyways...What Should I do>?

Guy sounds like a fool to me!

I bet he will realize in 3 years just how great you are and how he missed out on the most beautiful girl in the world.

Obviously he isn't very smart, its a good thing it didn't work out.

Sorry, it hurts, you'll get over it in a while. (I promise!)

uhm, well he said he doesn't like you...so there's not much you can do.

I'd advise you to find a boy that does like you. I'm sure it wont be hard, and you'll be much better off

As for your cousin and him "falling in love", if it happens it happens. when life gives you a lemon...

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Um..throw them Back? Lol. Guess I could try and Forget about him..he thinks I'm Psyco....Just that I can't stop thinking about him..

Theres nothing you can do. Its only half a relationship, if he doesnt like you back. So pick up your chin, and move on.

I know its easier said than done, but dont let this guy cause you to be down and sorrowful. Move on and find someone who likes you back. Life IS short.

Mick

*edit*
    PS If you are afraid of him liking your cousin, it suggests to me you have seen your cousin with him and being playful/flirty. If this is true, then I wouldnt be asking her to "get the goss" because she'll have a biased opinion.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Yeah I did see her flirting with him...I glared at her and walked by..Talk about the outfit..She was wearing Eww....I Really hope He doesn't begin to Like her...I mean I've never flirted with Him...Life just Keeps getting harder and Harder....Another tyhing is...me and Him seem to like alot of the same things...
    Last edited by Sorrowfullgodes; 01-08-05 at 11:01 AM.

Although you're very hopeful for a nice outcome in this situation, you have to admit the fact that he does not return your feelings. I can sympathize with you cause there's nothing worse than pouring your heart out to a potential loved one and getting shot down. Don't worry, cause there's a lot of guys of there. You'll find someone...

Regarding your cousin, I'm sure that jealousy might play a role here. Don't let it get to you. To be completely honest, what happens between your cousin and this fella isn't really your business. If anything, you can be the stronger person by feeling happy for your cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    Guy sounds like a fool to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowfullgodes
    He said: HELL NO!!..
    I fail to see the logic here. He doesnt like her..so I definitly do not see why he is a fool for saying "no".
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Now look at that, OV and I agree on something. I propose a toast! ::cheers!::

Out of curiosity, what are godes?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a blonde moment while registering... HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite
    Now look at that, OV and I agree on something. I propose a toast! ::cheers!::
    ::cheers!::
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Are you extremely ugly? That might be why he doesn't like you. Try excercising.

I'm just joking, but anyway, if he acts like that when your cousin asks him that, then I would just move on. I'm sure you can find much nicer guys who can treat you with the love and the respect you deserve.

Yeah....sometimes Hes not that nice...Like when I'm talking about something...And I'll go, You know what? And He'll go: Nobody gives damn?
    Then Sometimes hes Nice. Very strange...Once I tackled Him...
    Yeah I am Also jealous Probably...Can't Bare....Cousin....With.....guy......I love...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah this guy isn't nice sometimes cause he's trying to send the message he doesn't like you.

Not to mention you never having flirted with him would definitely not help you in this situation.

It doesn't sound like you like him, it sounds like you're obsessed with him.

You and him don't mix.

Let's leave it at that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast