+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for the ladies: Which is less "sexy"?

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Probably the 1st is least attractive obviously you know something is wrong if the man never takes his shirt or tshirt off anyhow though. Would a surgery to help lessen the boobs be very expensive?
    Least I've seen it for is about $5000, but it can go higher than that, and it's not something insurance covers, so it'd have to be completely out of pocket.

Omg, that is so expensive and worse insurance won't cover it. Are there any exercise that can tighten up and firm those muscles so it lessens the look of them, something you can do in your own home daily? Or meds that would help you that would be lots cheaper than that surgery? Something that makes you happier with your look.

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Omg, that is so expensive and worse insurance won't cover it. Are there any exercise that can tighten up and firm those muscles so it lessens the look of them, something you can do in your own home daily? Or meds that would help you that would be lots cheaper than that surgery? Something that makes you happier with your look.
    Honestly, I doubt any kind of exercise would do much of anything. It's not typical "flab"; I've seen plenty of guys that are fairly overweight that have more "manly" looking chests than I do.

I can't imagine there are any meds that would have any kind of effect, either. I've sort of Googled stuff in the past, looking for alternatives to surgical removal, and I've always come up empty-handed. I'm sure there might be solutions for people with cases that are less "severe" than mine, but unfortunately, I think for me, it's surgery or nothing.

Basically in the same boat with my acne scars, except I don't think there's any kind of surgical solution for that. I've tried the apple cider vinegar thing, I've tried some other solutions, nothing has made a difference.

Blah... It really sucks that I ended up having such a hideous body. Kinda sad that I'll never know what it's like to really feel "sexy" to another person.

Get off the internet and get some professional advice. Sheesh
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

For acne scars there is a makeup that you can blend on your body that gives you practically flawless skin again it was made to cover scars or burns. Could check that out and try for a temp fix.
    it is called: one is dermablend another is microskin.

Don't tell yourself you will never know because you probably will know how it feels in time. I would apply as a test study at a hospital to see if they could help you, must be someone you can discuss it with and tell things you need help with.

"Question for the ladies: Which is less sexy?"

Answer: Refusing take the necessary steps to solve your problems in favor of immersing yourself within the depths of your own self pity.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 26-01-14 at 03:07 PM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Lots and Lots of pushups (vary the style and motion) and chest exercises. Reduce the fat content of your diet, reduce sodium intake (retains water). I used have a bit of a "man boobs" issue in high school. Turned out I had a slow metabolism. Working out may not get rid of it entirely, but a good exercise regimen and healthy diet (lower fat, less carbs) will help. It certainly helped me and once I got rid of the clevage confidence was easy.

My boyfriend actually has the same condition. I really care about him, and I've learned to love the way he looks, shirtless or otherwise. I always enjoy intimacy with him more when he's shirtless. I love feeling his skin against mine and the rest doesn't matter to me.

The first time we were together, he almost immediately took off all his clothes. I was a little shocked at first, but I found it incredibly sexy how confident he was.

If you find someone who really cares about you, you can work through your insecurities together. Never hide yourself.

JBG is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by justagirl2727 View Post
    The first time we were together, he almost immediately took off all his clothes. I was a little shocked at first, but I found it incredibly sexy how confident he was.
    Were you shocked by his body or the fact that he immediately took off all his clothes?

- - - Updated - - -

OP, your situation is rough. Best not to even try to date until you fix yourself physically. It does sound like your hormones are severely out of balance. The American diet is full of factory-farmed meat and dairy that's loaded with estrogen. They give it to the animals to fatten them up and accelerate growth. Excess estrogen and HGH reduce testosterone and actually make you less potent. So you could also have ED problems in the future. The best way to get rid of breasts and acne is a healthy lifestyle that will leave you lean and fit, with normal hormone levels. Its actually really easy.

1. Go to the market and buy fresh fruit, veggies, and whole grains. Also buy some free-range meat if you can afford it. Don't buy any oil, dairy, bread, sugar or processed food. Have oatmeal with fresh fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch, and lean meat or rice with veggies for dinner. Don't eat any fast food or drink any coffee.

2. Walk, bike or jog for an hour every day, in the sunshine and fresh air. Lift weights twice a week if you can.

3. Turn off the tv and computer an hour before bed. Read a book or listen to music instead. Make your bedroom completely dark. Try to sleep for 8 hours every night.

Try this for a month and see how fast your body starts healing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I wanted to find some funny picture on google about you but find this
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143335123
    That guy is in amazingly bad shape. But the really messed-up thing is I actually envy him. He's 5" taller than me, doesn't limp and doesn't have abdominal scars. If you dropped me into that body right now, I could make it lean and healthy in 6 months. With his basic genetics and my lifestyle, you'd have your pick of women.
    Last edited by JBG; 20-02-14 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    1. Go to the market and buy fresh fruit, veggies, and whole grains. Also buy some free-range meat if you can afford it. Don't buy any oil, dairy, bread, sugar or processed food. Have oatmeal with fresh fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch, and lean meat or rice with veggies for dinner. Don't eat any fast food or drink any coffee.
    Can we talk about this in greater detail? I've occasionally pondered on trying to establish a healthier meal plan for myself, but every time I try to understand what types of food to eat, what to avoid, etc., I always just feel confused and overwhelmed, and I give up on trying to understand any of it. I mean, I know the obvious bad stuff, like candy, junk food, fast good, and whatnot. Not really sure how else to know anything else is "bad". And on the opposite side of the spectrum, I really don't know how to tell what's "good".

Typically, I feel like I don't have much time to "cook", due to work, classes, and other responsibilities. I almost never eat breakfast, lunch is usually some kind of junk food snack, and dinner is usually some kind of pasta (pastas have always been one of my favorite kinds of food), or something pretty unhealthy.

I really don't know what kinds of food to buy, or what kind of meals to prepare for myself, that would be "healthy". I mean, "oatmeal for breakfast, salad for lunch, meat/ rice for dinner" is a start, but I feel like that would be a boring combination of foods every single day. Is this all stuff I can buy at a basic grocery store, or are you suggesting some place "fancier"/ more expensive? What kinds of fruits and vegetables? What are whole grains, and what would I buy of that? Are oatmeal and salads supposed to be completely home-made, or can I buy premade stuff from the grocery store?

What about beverages? I'm a big pop addict, and I know I have to ween myself off of that; I know that technically, water is what's healthiest, but man, do I hate the taste of water, especially tap water at home. Is there anything good to drink that's not so... bland?

This food stuff is the biggest hurdle for me, because it's such a big overwhelming subject that I'm not used to. I've always just been an "eat whatever you have taste for, whenever you want" kind of person. It's extremely difficult for me to wrap my head around all of this, and I almost feel like I'd need someone to walk me through it for, like, a month or so just so I can get into better habits.

2. Walk, bike or jog for an hour every day, in the sunshine and fresh air. Lift weights twice a week if you can.
    This is something I also struggle with for a couple reasons. For one, the winter weather is pretty harsh by me. It gets snowy, slushy, and icy/ slippery, making it somewhat hazardous to go outside and jog or go for a walk. On top of that, I don't live in a particularly safe place (heck, a couple years ago, a mailman was shot and killed on the street I live on in a random act of violence), so that raises some concerns as well. Any alternatives for me?

Try to sleep for 8 hours every night.
    I kinda try to, but I find that I've always had issues getting enough sleep. Not really sure what it is. I'm typically in bed by 10, and I'm actively trying to fall asleep by about 11. I often experience slight insomnia, and/ or I frequently wake up throughout the night and have trouble falling back asleep. Usually, in the morning, I don't have to be out of bed until about 8 AM, but I often wake up at about 5 AM and can't go back to sleep for whatever reason, so I just lay there with my eyes closed, occasionally glancing at the clock to see what time it is.

Heathly eating is easy once you get a few things down....

Processed and premade foods are high in sodium, carbs/sugars, and fats. Fast Food should be avoided like the plague (I personally haven't at a fast food joint in like 15 years; fast food makes me nausious). If you do have to eat out find places that have better options, for example Chipotle Grill..they have nice rice bowl (I get brown rice, black beans, grilled chicken, grilled peppers/onions, and the corn salsa; I usually skip the cheese, guacamole, and sour cream).

However, there is no subsite for good healthy home cooking. Brown rice, some grilled chicken (I love to season with salt, fresh ground pepper, smoked paprika, dried Italin herb seasoning, and garlic powder), and I usually grill or roast some peppers/onions/zucchni/mushrooms/asparagus, etc. (season with olive oil, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, and a little garlic power or fresh). I always grill/roast extra veggies. You can later use the extra veggies in an omlet and other dishes.

Meat: leaner cuts of beef, pork tenderloins/loin chops, chicken breast.
    Breakfast: Eggs are good; but I like to buy some egg beaters egg whites and add one regular egg to help it up. I usually use the extra veggies and chop them up and put it into the eggs.

Use extra virgin olive oil to cook with instead of butter or other higher fat oils (olive oil is a good fat).

As for your insomnia....exercise. If I cant sleep I go for a jog, lift some free weights that I have at home, or just do a lot of pushups and situps. You really need to make a lifestyle change and change your whole view. Food is for nurishment and enjoyment; just because it is heatlhy doesn't mean it can't taste great.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 21-02-14 at 04:30 PM.

JBG is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Can we talk about this in greater detail?
    There are two excellent whole-food diets that will easily make you lean/healthy. One is the paleo diet based on free-range meat, veggies, low-sugar fruits, and tree nuts. Your main source of calories is fat, so you'll want to limit your carbs to 100g/day. Two is the vegan diet based on veggies, all fruits, and whole grains. Your main source of calories is carbs, so you'll want to limit your fat to 10% of your total calories. Google "paleo diet" and "vegan diet" and you will find tons of links. If you go paleo I highly recommend a book called the Primal Blueprint. If you go vegan read Eat to Live and The Starch Solution. You can get all of these books off amazon for $10 or in most libraries.

Since you live in a high-crime and lower-income area, you'll probably want to do the vegan diet. Oatmeal is a lot less expensive than wild-caught salmon. On this diet you'll eat oatmeal with fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch, and potatoes/spinach for dinner. The starchy veggies and grains give you energy, and the non-starchy veggies and fruits give you tons of vitamins. Do you live near any farmer's markets? These are great places to get fresh produce at really low prices. I go to a farmer's market every week and fill a huge cart for $60. You wouldn't believe how much I can eat, and I'm 9% body fat. When you eat healthy its really easy to stay lean.

The weather thing is tough. Don't risk injury jogging on icy sidewalks. Can you join a local gym? High schools can offer very cheap gym memberships. If not, can you buy a used treadmill on Craigslist? If all else fails, you can still be healthy with just a daily walk outside. Just wear good shoes and be careful.

FlaCoolN is right. The more active you are, the better you'll sleep. There's a whole chapter on it in the Primal Blueprint.

Honestly I was shocked by both. You can definitely tell that something's going on through his clothes but it's another thing seeing him bare. And his confidence was definitely also surprising. He's really self-conscious about his body, so for him to do something like that really took me off guard, but ultimately it was really sexy and it made me feel at ease and connected to him.

Tough break here.

Honestly you should do which ever you feel more comfortable with. When you are with a woman if you keep your shirt on she will understand, but as you get more comfortable with her she will want the skin on skin contact.
    Giddy Up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12