+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the ladies: Which is less "sexy"?

Question for the ladies: Which is less "sexy"?

First, let me provide some background information. I'm a 25 year old guy that's never had sex or experienced any kind of physical affection with a girl. So this question isn't necessarily relevant right now, and is more me just pondering future possibilities.

One thing that concerns me about the idea of sex is the fact that I have... issues with the way I look. And I know, "you should feel comfortable in your own skin", and whatnot, but I sort of feel like my issues are a little more justified. See, I actually have two problems. The first is that, well, I have gynecomastia, which is a nice way of saying that I have a condition in which I have female-like breasts. The other is that, as a teen, I had severe chest acne, which has left my chest covered in reddish/ purple blemishes, which looks quite unpleasant. So, I guess what my question boils down to is, which would be less "sexy" to a woman:

1) Having sex with a guy that has female-like breasts plus a marked up chest

or

2) Having sex with a guy who never removes his shirt, period

LOL. Just take off shirt when you are comfortable. If girl wants to see you shirtless ask her to take of her shirt first. You dont have to do anything if you dont want to. Build up that trust and then you will be ready to open up. Ofcourse most girls wont like bad skin but then again there will be girls who dont care they will like you for more than just looks.

I wanted to find some funny picture on google about you but find this
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143335123
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Yeah, neither would work for me but if I had to choose..keep your shirt on which is lame because I like the skin to skin contact.

Have you ever thought about seeing a dermatologist or practicing a skin care regiment to help with the acne?

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Have you ever thought about seeing a dermatologist or practicing a skin care regiment to help with the acne?
    I've tried some different skin care products in the past, but none have really helped much at all. At this point, I almost wonder if anything can be done about it at all. :/

I can't tell you about your scars but gyno is about your hormones being out of whack. Have you gotten your testosterone and estrogen levels checked? You may need to see an endocrinologist to get a prescription for TRT and/or an AI. Don't ignore this if your test is below normal range, a lot of people are afraid of supplementary testosterone but it's something your body HAS to have and if it's not producing enough on it's own you will eventually experience far worse than gyno. It's not that much of a stretch to say that depleted testosterone production is your body preparing itself for death.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

My suggestion would be to do what you can to rectify both situations.

For the gynecomastia, go back to your doctor and ask about treatments - or surgery if you've exhausted drug treatment.

For the acne scars, see a dermatologist. There are numerous ways to improve your skin appearance.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

To be honest. When a girl really likes you, she will like you for who you are, and not for how you look.
    I always wanted a "good looking" boyfriend. Someone who takes care of his body, someone who looks like a model, someone like one of those guys from the TV. But to be honest, all of that is fake. My boyfriend is fat, has acne on his back, some stretch marks here and there.... so do I. I'm not a model at all! I'm chubby as well... But nevertheless, we like each other, and enjoy our intimacy without really paying attention to those things. We're not perfect, our bodies are not perfect, what you see on the TV is not real (I'm not saying you feel bad because of those people) I'm just saying it because, unfortunately, society no longer knows what is the real meaning of beauty.

And if you want (I don't know if you have already) visit a doctor, so they can give you their professional opinion about your issue. That way, you might feel more secure about yourself. Everything has a solution in life, except for death.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    I can't tell you about your scars but gyno is about your hormones being out of whack. Have you gotten your testosterone and estrogen levels checked? You may need to see an endocrinologist to get a prescription for TRT and/or an AI. Don't ignore this if your test is below normal range, a lot of people are afraid of supplementary testosterone but it's something your body HAS to have and if it's not producing enough on it's own you will eventually experience far worse than gyno. It's not that much of a stretch to say that depleted testosterone production is your body preparing itself for death.
    Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    My suggestion would be to do what you can to rectify both situations.

For the gynecomastia, go back to your doctor and ask about treatments - or surgery if you've exhausted drug treatment.
    Are there really drug treatments for gynecomastia? I really can't see the look of my chest changing drastically just from taking supplements, but I guess that's just me thinking that it seems really bizarre. I'm aware of the surgical solution, and I've honestly contemplated that numerous times; the problem with that option is simply the fact that it's expensive. I've seen estimates that put it at a minimum of about $5000, and the best surgeons that do the procedure in the least damaging (i.e. scars) way charge more than that. And considering insurance typically doesn't count towards that kind of procedure, that's not exactly affordable for me, unfortunately.

As far as my testosterone and estrogen levels, I don't recall having them checked. To be honest, I haven't actually been to a doctor since maybe my early teens? I know for a while, my parents would take me regularly for allergy shots, and there was a brief period where they were taking me due to my height (even now, I'm only about 5'1"). I vaguely remember mentions of "testosterone" and "estrogen", but nothing specific. I think at the time, one option the doctor had discussed with my parents was some kind of experimental supplement that would supposedly help my height issue, but would drastically increase my estrogen levels in the process (and have whatever effects), but my parents ultimately decided against that and stopped taking me for that kind of stuff.

What do you mean "experience worse than gyno"? To be honest, my body has looked the way it has for as long as I can remember. I do personally question my testosterone levels (if only because I'm very "un-guy like" in a lot of ways), but I've gone this long without anything really "worse" occurring, as far as I know.

I can't help but wonder if there's some type of hormonal link between your lack of height and the extra breast tissue. I strongly recommend you talk to a doctor and get the whole thing investigated.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I would seriously suggest seeing a dermatologist for your skin, and an endocrinologist for the gynomastia... in fact, I'd suggest asking your parents about it first. They've probably got a lot of info that you don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Are there really drug treatments for gynecomastia? I really can't see the look of my chest changing drastically just from taking supplements, but I guess that's just me thinking that it seems really bizarre. I'm aware of the surgical solution, and I've honestly contemplated that numerous times; the problem with that option is simply the fact that it's expensive. I've seen estimates that put it at a minimum of about $5000, and the best surgeons that do the procedure in the least damaging (i.e. scars) way charge more than that. And considering insurance typically doesn't count towards that kind of procedure, that's not exactly affordable for me, unfortunately.

As far as my testosterone and estrogen levels, I don't recall having them checked. To be honest, I haven't actually been to a doctor since maybe my early teens? I know for a while, my parents would take me regularly for allergy shots, and there was a brief period where they were taking me due to my height (even now, I'm only about 5'1"). I vaguely remember mentions of "testosterone" and "estrogen", but nothing specific. I think at the time, one option the doctor had discussed with my parents was some kind of experimental supplement that would supposedly help my height issue, but would drastically increase my estrogen levels in the process (and have whatever effects), but my parents ultimately decided against that and stopped taking me for that kind of stuff.

What do you mean "experience worse than gyno"? To be honest, my body has looked the way it has for as long as I can remember. I do personally question my testosterone levels (if only because I'm very "un-guy like" in a lot of ways), but I've gone this long without anything really "worse" occurring, as far as I know.
    Symptoms of low testosterone in men can include reduced physical strength/muscle mass, reduced libido, excessive fatigue/low energy levels, depression, increased bodyfat, poor quality sleep (or even full blown insomnia in some cases), decreased motivation, increased risk of heart failure...

Seriously brah, don't blow this off. Go see an endocrinologist and get your hormone levels checked. If they are outside normal range - which I suspect at least your test levels are - I would strongly suggest talking to your endocrinologist about a TRT prescription. TRT brings low testosterone levels back into normal range which will of course solve any of the problems caused by low T levels, which is a major culprit of gyno.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 19-01-14 at 05:09 AM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Symptoms of low testosterone in men can include reduced physical strength/muscle mass, reduced libido, excessive fatigue/low energy levels, depression, increased bodyfat, poor quality sleep (or even full blown insomnia in some cases), decreased motivation, increased risk of heart failure...

Seriously brah, don't blow this off. Go see an endocrinologist and get your hormone levels checked. If they are outside normal range - which I suspect at least your test levels are - I would strongly suggest talking to your endocrinologist about a TRT prescription. TRT brings low testosterone levels back into normal range which will of course solve any of the problems caused by low T levels, which is a major culprit of gyno.
    Yeesh... Maybe it's just me exaggerating, but I feel like all of those things that I put in bold apply to me, to me some extent. :/

for that severe blemishes on your chest try using Apple Cider Vinegar, you can check up on google on how to use it, it worked for me. About that condition of yours, did you ever try to hit the gym and do something to toned your chest? I might be silly right now but it is what it is. About your height dont worry about it, I had an ex boyfriend when I was 19 and he was only 5" height and i called him keychain and made fun of his height all the time, when i broke up with him i met my other ex that has a breast that looks like a girl and i always tease him and tell him his boobies are bigger than mine loll, but it doesnt mean i didnt love him and we cant be intimate with each other, casual jokes on his boobies make him feel like im aware of what he is ashamed about and its okay
    " Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future and we are all in the middle"

There is an epidemic of man boobs these days. It has something to do with the hormones they put in meat, or soybeans. Look up body dysmorphic disorder and see if it applies to you.

Probably the 1st is least attractive obviously you know something is wrong if the man never takes his shirt or tshirt off anyhow though. Would a surgery to help lessen the boobs be very expensive?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast