+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help with girlfriend situation please?

Help with girlfriend situation please?

My girlfriend of 10 months ended our relationship last month. I was confused, hurt, and sad. When I asked why she said we were getting very serious and she is afraid of commitment. I asked what she meant and she said she can't see herself at this point in her life committing her self to someone. When I asked if it's because she wants to see other guys, sh said no. She said she just wants to live life without worrying about making someone happy. She said she loves me, but just wants to focus on her career.

Since we have been broken up we have continued hanging out. The chemistry is still there, and we are still close but I am still very confused.

How should i handle this situation?

Stop hanging out with her and go no contact. If you want the pain to go away that is what you have to do in order to move on. Hanging out with her will not promise you a rekindled relationship. The truth of the matter is that she just isn't that into you......she fell out of love, and used all those other excuses to let you down easy. Look up honeymoon stage of relationships. This will explain how things start out great, but the desire fizzles out for good.