+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to justify one's actions

Trying to justify one's actions

So I'm not looking for advice. More so trying to understand what is going on in this girls head. I'm hoping to get a perspective from a female but any input will do.

Backdrop - I met this girl at work (I no longer work there), I've known her for about 8 months.

Quick summary. I've been seeing this girl off and on for months. Before we started to hangout I knew she was seeing someone. We had a good string of about two weeks until she pulled out giving me the excuse that her father does not want her to see me (shes 18, im 24) which I said ok and was ready to move on. (I found out about a week later that she was back seeing the guy, which I assume is the true reason she broke it off) During this time I stopped contact with her but she was still texting me weekly to see how I was doing, what I was up too etc. This went on for about 2 months when I told her I was done being her text pen pal. We had a little argument and I thought that was it, until she texted me the next day saying she wanted to see me. I was busy and headed to work so I told her I couldn't but to text me the next time she was free and we'd hangout. About a week later we got together at her place. Cool, we had fun but didn't get the vibe that she was fully into me like before (we would text daily, only hours between responses, calling me baby) she wasn't doing that. Fast forward about two weeks after that, I spent three days with her during New Years break week, one being at her house on New Years. During this time she was texting me constantly, calling me baby so I thought we were back on. Yeah that didn't last long, as she became cold again (she'd still text me, just take days instead of hours, not calling me baby blah blah blah her pattern had changed). So my assumption is she ran back to her boyfriend. Cool, I'm done playing this game. During this time, I was making plans to move out of state. I got a job offer over the weekend and accepted to move out of state. She knew I was thinking about moving out of state so I texted her that I was leaving in two weeks. She gave some half ass answers, cool. About a week goes by and she texts me saying that she was thinking of me, didn't want me to leave and she wanted to see me. I told her my schedule when I was free and to let me know sooner rather then later before I make other plans. This was Tuesday. Thursday comes around and I had a cancellation so I go out of my way and try to make plans with her, told her she could pick something fun to do so we could spend time together. She responds saying ok but you decide what to do. Ok, I'll pick you up after work and we'll go bowling. No response. We'll today is Saturday and I haven't heard from her. She'll text me soon, likely Monday knowing her pattern and I leave Tuesday.

So here's what I'm trying to understand. I get that she's playing me, I've accepted that on that level. I get that her words have very little truth behind them. What I don't get is you've had two weeks to see me before I leave and she hasn't even made an attempt to see me. On top of that you blew me off by not even responding to me. Even on a friendship level, that's some bullshit. This is what I can't wrap my head around.

Anybody want to give a go?
    Thanks.

She's a bipolar bitch why are u wasting your time. Lots of new ladies in the state your moving to soon I'm sure.